Community > Posts By > Tatilove

Tatilove's photo
Thu 01/29/15 10:40 AM

I can't even drive with my windows down as you can smell the unpleasant smell out there.

surprised Where do you live?

Tatilove's photo
Wed 01/28/15 04:59 PM

The way I can relax myself from a stressful day, is taking a hot bath, while listening to some music. Or when it's not to cold outside going out for a walk helps- stepping outside can help you have a little moment off work :massage::nail_care::bow:

+1 for the relaxying music in the bath. I have a playlist dedicated to just that hehe

Good call. My bathtub is a walk-in shower though. Bad for baths. Great for other things. :laughing:

A shower with a glass door, filled up with water can be pretty darn fun laugh

I never tried to plug the drain. I wonder... biggrin

biggrin biggrin biggrin Ideas ideas...

Tatilove's photo
Tue 01/27/15 07:40 PM

The way I can relax myself from a stressful day, is taking a hot bath, while listening to some music. Or when it's not to cold outside going out for a walk helps- stepping outside can help you have a little moment off work :massage::nail_care::bow:

+1 for the relaxying music in the bath. I have a playlist dedicated to just that hehe

Good call. My bathtub is a walk-in shower though. Bad for baths. Great for other things. :laughing:

A shower with a glass door, filled up with water can be pretty darn fun laugh

Tatilove's photo
Tue 01/27/15 06:06 PM

Tatilove's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:57 PM
I wouldn't even approach someone who is "in my league"- whatever that is. I'm just a bit reserved.

Tatilove's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:46 PM
Every basic question on your profile shows "no answer".

While it's great to keep some mystery and not give everything away on your profile, at least answer the basic questions.

Tatilove's photo
Tue 01/27/15 05:39 PM

It's kind of a curse being extraordinarily handsome because one look in the mirror is all it takes to reassure you

surprised surprised scared

Tatilove's photo
Thu 01/22/15 09:33 PM
Edited by Tatilove on Thu 01/22/15 09:34 PM
smile, eyes and a firm shapely as$- drool

Tatilove's photo
Thu 01/22/15 09:06 PM
lol mine shows 219 matches. I click on it to verify and was ask to sign up for some premium membership. hehe

Tatilove's photo
Thu 01/22/15 08:57 PM
If I had a tough day at work, it's almost certain that I will take a warm, relaxing (scented candles and all) bath in the evening. I also find that a glass of wine or a cup of tea (camomile or other herbal) will help me relax.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 10:35 PM
OMG! I think there's something wrong with Your video OP.
I know that because I'm smart. glasses

Tatilove's photo
Thu 06/26/14 12:07 AM

Here is your competition guys. If ANY of you look like this my number is..................................
drool drool drool drool drool drool

yeah! but his on screen brother Sam. My... God!

Tatilove's photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:48 PM

Mine is Making Another Person Smilehappy

Food
well made bed before going to sleep
Riding a bike
Sunny days
Stormy days/nights
Very cold glass of water during a heat wave
Fresh breeze on a summer's evening
A bath with candles and a book
Listening to Enya

Tatilove's photo
Tue 06/24/14 11:18 PM
rofl

Tatilove's photo
Tue 06/24/14 11:07 PM
hehehe I was reading this story intently anticipating a terrible but funny end for that man. I couldn't help but burst out in laughter when I read "tag, you're it". rofl lollll

Tatilove's photo
Tue 06/24/14 10:27 PM
hahaha! I found this old post. so funny :banana: I brought this back from the dead

Tatilove's photo
Sun 06/15/14 10:44 PM
usually just panties (boyshorts usually) and a camisole.
I do wear sexy sleepwear sometimes when I want to feel sexy, but no one ever get to see it ohwell

Tatilove's photo
Sun 06/15/14 09:36 PM
I've had a first love when I was a kid (14-15) and that's all. I've not met my great love yet.

Tatilove's photo
Sun 06/15/14 08:39 PM
I know the reasons why I'm single.
First off I'm shy, meeting men is hard when you're shy. I can be picky also. Why settle for less than what you deserve? So you can have someone to spend valentine's day with?

Tatilove's photo
Sun 06/15/14 08:20 PM
my dream guy would be intelligent AND funny