Community > Posts By > Tatilove

Tatilove's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:52 PM
Ahhh don't feel bad. I've had one boyfriend and never really saw anyone after him... Over 7 years now.
But no, it has nothing to do with him or that I can't get a date... just took this decision one day and decided to focus on other things lol
But now... I am soooo ready to get back in the dating world.

Tatilove's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:27 AM
Would I date a twelve year old??? I don't think so haha!

But I understand your case... I don't think it's an issue at all. Most men find it exciting being with a more mature or... experienced woman. As long as you're both legal, go for it.

Tatilove's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:20 AM
Kissing is pretty darn important. There's just something about when a man is planning on kissing you for the first time. You could be laughing together on a date and he suddenly gets serious and has that look on his face. And you just KNOW what he's thinking about. And when he finally does kiss you, the tingles you feel, the butterfulies, the pounding of your heart. Goshhh

So is it important??? Oh yeah!!!

Tatilove's photo
Fri 01/21/11 11:53 PM
I miss our passionate kisses
the way he fondled/played with my breasts
driving around in his car just to be together
the long making out sessions :)

Tatilove's photo
Tue 12/14/10 06:17 PM

Hello and welcome! I've found the CANADA forum to be used very little and not many responses. Not sure why?....there are a lot of Canadians on this site. Cheers to you in Montreal!! **Go Habs Go**!!

I guess it's because they have a thread for pretty much everything. lol so the only reason someone would come on the CANADA forum would be to say hi to fellow canadians like I just did :D

Tatilove's photo
Sat 12/11/10 07:36 PM
Hi everyone!
I have been on this site for at least 2 months now, and this is the first time that I noticed the Canadian forum.

Anyway, I am from Montreal, Canada.

Hello to my fellow canadians.

Tatilove's photo
Tue 11/02/10 06:22 AM

7. I want him to have a muslim's respect for tradition
^^^^^^^^^^
Into BDSM???laugh laugh laugh

Here ya' are.
I'm sure there are some "nice" traditional ones.laugh laugh laugh laugh

Come onnnnnnnnn
I've never met a muslim man who doesn't celebrate ramadan

Tatilove's photo
Fri 10/29/10 10:07 AM

Do I have to wear a bra on my head?

well if that's what you're into... We don't judge here at mingle2 lol

Tatilove's photo
Fri 10/29/10 09:26 AM
Edited by Tatilove on Fri 10/29/10 09:40 AM
I read the thread about interacial dating and I stated what my preferences were. But I couldn't help think that if I put all my preferences together, I would have the perfect mate. hehe

So here's the thing. We will put all of our preferences together and build the perfect mate. lol It's not necessarily what I am looking for, lol, that would be crazy, but if there was a mate manufacturer here's what I'd ask them.

1. I want him to have a black man's body
2. I want him to have a white's man sweetness
3. I want him to have an asian man's brain
4. I want him to have a woman's emotional strength
5. I want him to have a soldier's courage
6. I want him to have a shakespearean romantic soul
7. I want him to have a muslim's respect for tradition
8. I want him to have an Atheist's rational thinking
9. I want him to have a christian man's values
10. I want him to have a buddist's humility
11. I want him to have a scientist's determination

Well there you go... isn't he yummy?drool

Now how about you guys and gals... put all your preferences together to create the perfect mate.

PS. Please do not turn this thread into a racial or religious discussion. And no political correctness.... this is just a game. Thank you! smile2

Tatilove's photo
Fri 10/29/10 09:11 AM

if you are just tired of "being alone"..get a dog or a cat..they make wonderful companions.

surprised You can't have sex with a dog or a cat

r...right??? whoa

Tatilove's photo
Thu 10/28/10 09:08 PM

The first thing is a pulse

Second and equally as important are witnesses

Last but not least, an airtight alibi

Sound more like you're hunting for your next victim lollaugh

Tatilove's photo
Thu 10/28/10 07:53 PM
ok... the 3 most important things.

1.Intellectual...
A rational Thinker
(if a person is rational, whenver we're having any problems in the relationship, he will know how to approach it, and we'll be able to take the best decision, like real adults should laugh )

2. Values...
A Respectful person
(simply that because if a person respects you and himself, he will never cheat, lie etc... so you don't have to say he has to be honest, faithful etc... they all fall under this category winking )

3. Physical...
A tall strong man
(Why??? Because I never see myself with someone shorter than I am, and he has to be able to carry me... come onnnnn :tongue: )

Well I gave THE ONE most important in each category. lol
Some people are not realist... or they're just afraid that they'll be seen as jerks to they don't say anything about physical features.

Well there you have it, I like a tall respectful rational man.
ARE YOU OUT THERE??????? lol J/K

Tatilove's photo
Mon 10/18/10 05:23 AM
That's great you guys. Let me know how the recipe work for you guys.

Tatilove's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:51 PM

What to do? How to get rid of him completely???

how completely are we talking here??

We're talking about completely removed from her mind. lol

Tatilove's photo
Tue 10/12/10 12:49 PM

How does a person want someone they know is bad for them? Is it good sex? I dont quite understand. If the pain doesnt stop her from wanting him... nothing will. Just step back and let her live her life. Not saying this is you... but some friends think they know what is best for others, when they really dont. If she has true feelings for this guy, then nothing anyone says is gonna matter. If any one of us truly listened and learned from what people told us... life would be grand.

It's exactly as stated above. She has to leave him because she realizes that they are not good for each other. But she already had strong feelings for him. Since, her life has been hell trying to remove him completely out of her mind.
All she did is ask me how to do that. It's not my job to make decisions for me friends... but I sure will do everything I can to help if they ask for my help. Even if I have to come on a website dealing with some people who just add into the story instead of simply giving their advice like I asked.

By the way, I think getting over someone is something most of us have go through. Even when we realize that person isn't right for us.

Tatilove's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:15 AM

Am grateful to God because He already knows our heart's desire even before we tell Him.

And even if we fall, with the strength he has given us... we will always get right back up.
God is good all the time.

Tatilove's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:07 AM

Maybe if she got a pet goldfish.............smokin

lol what did I say about the replies being helpful?

Tatilove's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:01 AM
I have this friend who liked a guy, but let's just say that he is not right for her. he's emotionally unavailable amongst other things. I hate being asked for advice and not being able to help.
Can anyone here please tell what she can do to get over him.
She already knows that's he's no good for her, and there is NOT EVEN A SLIGHT CHANCE that she's going back, yet she still isn't over him.

What to do? How to get rid of him completely???

PS. If you're thinking about writing something that will not necessarily be helpful, please don't.

Thank you all

Tatilove's photo
Sun 10/10/10 09:54 AM

IN TOTAL, IT SHOULD TAKE 50 TO 60 MINUTES for you to prepare such a great meal that will make you a keeper in her eyes. :)

50 to 60 minutes cooking?....er...you know any good recipes for the microwave

ROFLMAO!!! drinker

I was thinking "damn...a whole meal?" How about we take in a Dodgers game and I'll spring for Polish Dogs!!

K.

Yes... very romantic

Tatilove's photo
Sat 10/09/10 02:48 PM
haha this is so funnnnnnnnn rofl :laughing: