Community > Posts By > Tatilove

Tatilove's photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:59 PM
A pokemon

What's south central?

Tatilove's photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:29 PM
I've been singing this song all day long. I sang it so much I caught my 4 year old niece who is spending the weekend with me signing it. She has never heard the song in her life.

It's a song from the musical play Notre-Dame de Paris- The title is D�chir�.

Tatilove's photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:21 PM
a toothbrush and pyjamas to...

Tatilove's photo
Sat 02/21/15 06:17 PM
Mascot

Tatilove's photo
Sat 02/21/15 04:57 PM

there is no doubt that there are a lot of scammers on this site, but on occasion I like to lead them on.. play with them a bit.. have them believe that they hit the " mother load".. before I tell them where to stick the Western Union tracking number

Some of the responses are classic Lol

I never thought about doing that. Sounds like a good plan, go give them some serious hope. Maybe even make them think I am filthy rich and will send everything they ask for lol. Then I break it to them.

devil devil devil pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Tatilove's photo
Sat 02/21/15 04:54 PM
Don't those scammers usually target the elderly? Those scams have been around for so long that no computer savvy person would actually fall for one of those. Once there was a man who tried to rent me an apartment before I visited it and said that he was out of the country due to some family emergency and would have to send the first month's rent to him via western union. Those types of scams, pretty much anyone can see them coming from a mile away.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 02/20/15 01:42 PM

^^^^ Wait...you mean the guy with Jake Gyllenhaal's pic isn't really him?laugh

laugh rofl :banana:

Tatilove's photo
Fri 02/20/15 12:52 PM

I just prefer one who made himself as opposed to one who got it from his parents

I get that ^^

When I read the original post, I thought this lady must be out of her mind, but I think I'm starting to understand what she's saying. She can always correct me if I'm wrong.

I think what she's looking for is a self-made gentleman. While I don't personally need a rich man, I can appreciate a man who became successful in his career/profession because he strived for his success rather than a man who had everything handed to him because he came from money.

I hope a woman who makes a bold statement like OP just did should ensure she will measure up to the standard she Expects a man to live up to.

Disclaimer: No lady, I am not defending you either.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 02/20/15 11:51 AM
I have a feeling OP might have gotten burned. My friend actually met a girl online who put up fake pictures of a beautiful thin blonde. When he met her, she was about 300 lbs and he says she didn't even have a pretty face (I found that mean). My friend told me he didn't get mad at the girl just because she didn't look anything like he expected, he was angry because he was lied to and was already emotionally invested in a lie.

I understand why some ladies might want to put up another person's picture up because or a very old picture that doesn't even look like her anymore, but before doing that, you must ask yourself if you are planning on ever meeting one (or more) of the people you talk to online. If yes, it can be a very awkward situation when your date walks into the restaurant/caf� and doesn't even recognize you.

Just be proud of who you are, and you'll know the guys who talk to you like you for you and not just because they were attracted to some sexy half naked pic that's on your profile.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 02/20/15 11:35 AM

I post only recent picsrant
This selfie was taken just this morning.

HONEST!!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana:

Tatilove's photo
Mon 02/16/15 05:00 AM

People who fit into this category express qualities and behaviors of both extroverts and introverts, depending on the situation...These personality types are called ambiverts...

Good point Leigh. I think I am way more introverted than extroverted, that's why I associate myself more with being intro. The people who get to see when I can be really outgoing and crazy are my friends and my family. Even after these crazy times I have with my friends, most of the time I honestly prefer spending time alone. People don't seem to understand it really. I think there are wayyy fewer introverts out there than we think.

Maybe I am an introvert who is somewhat an ambivert. Does that make any sense at all? lol

Tatilove's photo
Sun 02/15/15 12:49 PM
Edited by Tatilove on Sun 02/15/15 01:43 PM
I might as well have written this myself. I always find myself in situations where people have a hard time believing that I am introverted because I'm so extroverted when I'm with my friends and with people I get along with.

I'm very introverted upon meeting new people, I like to observe but the moment I feel comfortable, I jump right in. I've learned over the years to just be myself right away and because of this people have a difficult time believing that I'm shy by nature.
It does suck when the people around you don't understand why you prefer a book over a crowd but keep doing what makes you happy.flowerforyou

Tatilove's photo
Mon 02/09/15 09:51 AM
That awkward moment shen you cut someone off on the road and they end up right next to you at a red light and you can feel them looking your way.

I just keep my head straight ahead

Tatilove's photo
Thu 02/05/15 09:05 PM

I have got better with age and the realization I just don't care what anyone thinks anymore.

I don't think introversion is anything to get "better" from. I'm ok with being an introvert and have been for as long as I can remember. I think more than others before reacting to anything. I am known to be very rational in decision making. My family and some of my friends even call me "the impossible advocate" because I like to rationalize everything and do not draw conclusions as fast as most people. I think this "quality" is due to the fact that I am an introvert and am used to to being in my head.

To me, introversion is not a handicap.

Tatilove's photo
Thu 02/05/15 08:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I have always been considered an introvert, or just plain weird by people who don't know what an introvert is. Some people find it down right bizarre for a person to voluntarily stay at home on the weekend even when there are "fun" events going on.

Once my own mother has told me that I should go out more and enjoy myself. What she doesn't understand is that I am enjoying myself when I stay home reading a book or watching a movie instead of going to the club. I do enjoy myself when I go out to eat in a restaurant with a friend or two (I prefer groups of 4 or less) instead of going to an overcrowded party.

Oddly enough, I prefer going to outdoor festivals that have thousands of people than to house parties with a few dozens of people because I am not forced to interact with anyone at the festival.

Please note, I don't have any type of severe social anxiety, I am just an introverted woman.

Fellow introverts, tell us what type of introvert you are.

Do your family and friends ever comment on the fact that you spend more time alone than the average person?

Tatilove's photo
Thu 02/05/15 11:22 AM
That awkward moment when a guy walks up to you and you think he'll try to flirt but just needed direction.

Disclaimer: not saying it happened to me whoa

Tatilove's photo
Thu 01/29/15 08:01 PM

Listening Vangelis always does it for me.

For me it's Enya

Tatilove's photo
Thu 01/29/15 05:33 PM

I can't even drive with my windows down as you can smell the unpleasant smell out there.

surprised Where do you live?

Hi Tati!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
I live in Malaysia....Asia for you! We suffer effects of the haze sometimes for half a year or so. Sometimes the sources are local, but the severe ones are transboundary haze pollution due to forest fires or open burning in neighboring countries. Some people have been known to die from the effects, especially the old and those with allergic symptoms. I get the smarting eyes, blocked noses and severe headaches.

Hey there Amelinng flowerforyou waving

It's Malaysia for me too, I'm not as dense as you're assuming tongue2 . I'm sorry to hear about the trouble caused by effects of polutiion.
drinker Here's to finding ways to relax without going outside during period.

Tatilove's photo
Thu 01/29/15 04:56 PM

"��America'��s poor children did not ask to be born; did not choose their parents, country, state, neighborhood, race, color, or faith.

The issue at hand is poverty, not just child poverty. As stated above, children did not ask to be born to those parents, and we know the parents are the reason a child is in poverty in most cases. To eradicate child proverty, the government must be able to create jobs for the parents and create universal child care grants/benefits.

Here in Canada, both the federal and provincial goverments provide substential financial help to families with children under 18. Things like monthly child tax benefit (per child) and the government picking up about 3/4 of the daycare tab is especially beneficial to single parents who need to work.

While a good job and steady income should definitely be part os the battle against poverty, as metalwing mentioned, the education of the parents is primordial.

Just my 2 cents-

Tatilove's photo
Thu 01/29/15 03:44 PM
I've experienced sleep paralysis more than once and it's a truly frightning experience. I have also done some research and understand that it isn't anything paranormal or a mystical phenomenon, but at the moment you are experiencing it, nothing seems normal about it.

You are fully aware of everything around you, yet still in a deep sleep. You cannot move, speak, nor force yourself to wake up. I hope to never have to experience it again, but I don't think that will happen.