Community > Posts By > Tatilove

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:10 AM

Americans waste so much time and energy on such ridiculous things...

Agreed.:thumbsup:

Btw...I heard Harper was actually born as a Stephanie.
PLUS...all the male members of his cabinet are going
for tummy tucks, over the Easter break.
Any truth to this???
whoa

laugh laugh laugh
You sir, are very funny lol
This reminds me of the Adele song "rumour has it" hehe

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 08:30 AM
This is not difficult to answer to me. Maybe she won't believe if I warn her, maybe she will be with him regardless of the warning, but as a woman... Scratch that... As a human being, I feel it would be my duty to at least tell her. The decision on whether she takes a chance on him or not will be fully hers.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 08:21 AM
The lion king
Frozen
Ratatouille
Ice age (all of them)

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 08:09 AM
Not to brag... But it has been said that I have a kind heart blushing

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:59 AM
Edited by Tatilove on Fri 04/10/15 08:11 AM

sms to say you are stepping out of the shower and are getting ready... to mess with his mind... 30 secs.

Now that's just evil pitchfork
Poor guy

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:51 AM
Is green tea ok? I'm having jasmine pearl tea.

Yes, I am a happy person and whenever I feel unhappy, I try to find a happy place or think of something positive.

Even if I had my heart broken a thousand times I would still believe in love.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:47 AM
Currently reading "La fille de papier" by Guillaume Musso

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:40 AM

so if this guy were clueless, most of you women would walk away?

:banana: Thank God, I do have something going for me :banana:

While this thread is paying homage to the beautiful bodies of men, physical attractiveness is not the most important to me when getting to know someone new. To me, unintelligence is the single biggest turnoff in the opposite sex. So... Yes! I would walk away from that... Erm... Fine specimen hehe

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 04:00 AM

Where to find them?

Ladies!!!! Start cruising the hardware stores! :banana: :angel:

I'll make a trip to home depot today. I need... Ummmm... Some... Ummm....... Magnets! Yes, I need magnets!

Btw, I can't believe they deleted the picture I posted of a man's torso. Is a torso all that dirty?

Tatilove's photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:35 PM
Edited by Tatilove on Thu 04/09/15 08:36 PM

hehehe 2KidsMom, you're a freaky one, aren't cha? laugh

Tatilove's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:50 PM

Here's proof

There's no such thing as "too pretty to work".

lollllllllllllllllllllllll now Miss bean is wayyy too pretty to work. OMG this pic just killed me. I will go to bed with a big smile on my face lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl

Tatilove's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:36 PM

I've noticed that men are always telling their opinions on what they like on a woman's body. Some will say they are leg men, others or breast men, butt men, etc... Guess what? We ladies have body parts we like on a man too. That's what I'd like to know today. What do you ladies like on a man?

Guys who want to share their opinions on their fellow men's bodies are also welcome.

We're talking muscle groups here, not eyes or smile.

I'll start-

I think I like everything on a man's body, but if I must choose, for me, it's a nice shaplely bum and lean abs. drool

Muscle groups...Ok...errrrr...I have a fetish...
For his Butt....
#HOLE.
drool pitchfork

I know your thinking....I know she didn't. .
Ha ha ha ha...Oh..Yesss.I did.:angel: pitchfork
#Fetishes.

At least I'm honest:thumbsup:

So you like a man's anus? There's nothing wrong with having a fetish. Someone once told me for everything you can think of, someone has a fetish for it. So I'm sure there are fetishes out there that are sooo unsual, that the people who practice them wouldn't even post them on a forum like this one.

lol but when you meet a man and can't see his... ermmm... butt #hole... what else do you find attractive?

Tatilove's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:10 PM

See, see, this is exactly what she meant by jealousy, ladies... Tsk tsk tsk

You should admire her great beauty.

I don't want to be mean, but I saw her picture. Sure, she's not an ugly woman... but too pretty to work? Give me a break loll

Tatilove's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:04 PM

Maybe we're more greedy? How can you choose? lol
I love good arms, long strong legs, masculine hands with long fingers..
Oh and wide shoulders that I can put my head on .. and it just looks real good!
And I got a definite weak spot for a good chest love

A nice @$$ is an extra, but if I had to choose, I prefer a good chest and/or the wide shoulders!!

Don't get me wrong, I love all these and they all have their purpose.

A shapely bum is nice to look at
Sexy abs are really nice to touch
I also have a thing for broad shoulders and strong arms like you do.

Choosing just one or two muscle groups is soooo hard. frustrated
I'll stick with the bum and abs lol

Tatilove's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:55 PM
lol That lady isn't too pretty to work, she's just spoiled by her family. haha

Tatilove's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:51 PM
I've noticed that men are always telling their opinions on what they like on a woman's body. Some will say they are leg men, others or breast men, butt men, etc... Guess what? We ladies have body parts we like on a man too. That's what I'd like to know today. What do you ladies like on a man?

Guys who want to share their opinions on their fellow men's bodies are also welcome.

We're talking muscle groups here, not eyes or smile.

I'll start-

I think I like everything on a man's body, but if I must choose, for me, it's a nice shaplely bum and lean abs. drool

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/03/15 09:16 PM
Should it be "allowed"? Absolutely!
Would I advise it to a woman? Nope nope!

Someone raised a good point about men not being as objectified as women. I completely agree. The rate of sexual harassement and rape would greatly increase. Think of all the accidental erections this would cause at the supermarket or on public transportation.

As someone else mentioned earlier, gravity is a B-word! If I go braless all the time, my DDs would probably become low hanging before I reach the age of 30. We simply can't have that!

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/03/15 09:02 PM
OP- pick up lines generally don't work unless your clearly use them as a joke to break the ice. Take it from another woman, because a pick up line has never actually worked on me. Who came up with that idea anyway?

I suggest you introduce yourself like a gentleman and if she seems interested, strike a conversation with the her. You have a much better chance of getting a date than coming out with something incredibly cheesy like "girl you must be tired, 'cause you've been running through my mind all day" lolllllllll

Good luck!

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/03/15 07:23 PM

I've got 2 Pounds, 5 Lira, 20 French Francs, 10 Swiss Francs, 5 Deutschmarks, and 2 Loonies. drinker

Thinking I should've cashed those in when the Euro started to get used. oops

*gets out calculator* ...hmmmm... 2 + 5 = 7...carry the lira...add a french fry.. no wait...I have no idea what I'm doing...

rofl rofl rofl

Tatilove's photo
Wed 03/11/15 02:24 PM
Franchement, je ne comprends pas du tout la question. Aimerais-tu savoir s'il est bisexuel ou sais-tu d�j� qu'il est bisexuel mais aimerais le confrronter � ce sujet?