Community > Posts By > Tatilove

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 03:40 AM

lol, tati... i couldn't resist from posting these...

happy Sunday workout! :thumbsup:

Super hero boot camp haha

Sunday is actually my rest day, but I will do some 20-30 HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) this morning because I missed my tuesday workout.

Happy Sunday workout to you

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 03:35 AM

That's how it goes for me half the time

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 03:21 AM

My 'alternative' daily workout sessions:

1) Skip
2) Running
3) Cycling

My heart 'skips' a beat when the alarm clock rings in the morning. Then I ensure I 'skip' a heavy breakfast, and just have cereals and coffee. I have to 'run' to ensure I keep up with the schedules of the day. Pounding on the keyboard as I do my data entry, instead pounding the road jogging. And the only 'cycling' I do, is re-cycling the printing paper by turning it to the unprinted sides. As my work requires me to sit at the computer all day, otherwise it would be considered an 'unproductive' day. So, there goes my usual daily routine!!! LOL laugh

But I do go jungle trekking once or twice a month, and whenever I visit the temple site, I make sure I walk up the hill rather than drive. Walking the dog would be the only daily exercise I do nowadays, though, I used to jog or swim for an hour or so. Recently I joined a parade, and we walked 10km for 4 hours, and though I ached all over...... I think I must have been fit enough! :tongue:

Hi Amelinng- I think it's awesome that you still try find ways to stay active. Office jobs are the worst thing when it comes to staying active. I've always worked in the downtown area where I spend 8 hours a day behind a computer and where within the very office building that I work in, there must have been about 8 different restaurants, and HUNDREDS others within walking distance. I had to make a conscious effort to avoid eating resto food every day and get out there to stay healthy and fit.
I think you're doing the same thing by leaving your car and walking uphill when you visit the temple site.

Not everyone can walk 10K- Congratulations! Even when it aches all over and you feel like you're going to DIE while doing it, the rush you get after is undescribable.

Here's to getting motivation to get out there whenever you can. drinker (pretend those are two glasses of water lol)

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 03:09 AM

Hey Tati. Check out woman'sday.com. How many calories do you burn having sex.
Quite interesting indeed

Hey Freddydeemtl49

I found the article. I think people might be interested in knowing this information lolll
Kissing: 68 calories per hour
Undressing: 8+ calories total
Massaging: 80+ calories per hour
Having Sex: 144+ calories per half-hour
Giving Oral Sex: 100 calories per half-hour
Using Your Hands: 100 calories per hour
Romantic Dancing: 103 calories per half-hour
Making Out: 238 calories per half-hour (WHOAAAAAAA)

Talk about daily motivation you guys love love love

I think it's cool your being an ambassador of fitness on this platform! :-)

Thank you soulstarr- Please feel free to post what motivates you to keep going, it will surely motivate someone else.

happy workout guys.......shades

Thanks Deepudarkchocolate- you too

Tatilove's photo
Sat 04/11/15 05:15 AM
Haha it doesn't have an alarm function but the motivation it brings will do the same thing. Make you get up and go kick some butt.
Mapmyrun has all of those features you mentioned and then some... but your app seems to have it all too. So it doesn't matter. The important thing is to get out there and reach optimal health and fitness.

Tatilove's photo
Sat 04/11/15 05:06 AM
Hi Pansytilly & Mikey,

I'm just coming back from a short 3k run. According to the mapmyrun app I burned only 206 calories but with the cold and wind that's outside, I had to struggle sooo much with each stride... I'm pretty sure I burned more lol

I'm Glad this thread is motivating you guys. I guess we can be a support group to each other. I'll try my best to post motivational pics/quotes and workout updates daily here. You guys do that too flowerforyou

Tatilove's photo
Sat 04/11/15 03:42 AM
I guess I'll start

niceee

Tatilove's photo
Sat 04/11/15 03:00 AM
Hello fellow fitness addicts,

I'm currently getting in shape for the upcoming summer and work out 5 days per week. As hard as working out is, I think finding the motivation to get up and go to that gym or park is the hardest part.

I often wake up at 5 am for a workout and what often motivates me are quotes and photos posted on a site called "theberry" that I go to. A lot of the pictures are from actual members and others are just found on the net. I usually browse through their daily motivation section while having a pre workout snack.

So it would be nice to have something like that here to keep up motivated. You can post your own pictures in workout gear, at the gym, while on a run, etc... Or you can post interesting photos found on the net. Same for quotes.

I'm sure there are some of you here who need some motivation like I do once in a while...

So let's start with the motivational pictures/quotes.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:20 PM
For supper I had Pan seared Atlantic salmon with caramelized crimini mushrooms and onions in a reduced wine sauce with saut�ed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots).
For desert I had plain greek yogurt topped with pineapple, cantaloupe and strawberries.

Simple and healthy

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:44 PM

surprised scary!! But it happens

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:24 PM

When wearing Victorias Secret, lingerie - you should be somebody's angel.

Sweet flowerforyou
Yes to everything you said

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 05:03 PM

I'm usually about 6 months and half an hour.

6 months to get the courage up to ask her and half an hour to get ready ohwell

Come on... Man up hehe tongue2

Hey beautiful Lady, where you been

I know, I never know what to say, no wonder I'm single

Goes a little something like that: Hey beautiful, my name is Joe The Friggin Bricky. How about some coffee.

Ok- I kid I kid.. Don't say that lol

A lot of guys think they have to come up with something incredibly clever to ask a girl out, but it's honestly not necessary for most of us. I'd take a guy who introduces himself and strike a conversation with me ANY DAY over some guy with some corny pick up line.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 03:04 PM

I'm usually about 6 months and half an hour.

6 months to get the courage up to ask her and half an hour to get ready ohwell

Come on... Man up hehe tongue2

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 10:24 AM

another layer of the onion..
my firm little bottom..
:angel: so I have been told
this wasn't by your mother when she was talking about your on button was it???noway

:banana: :banana: :banana: :laughing: tongue2

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:59 AM

another layer of the onion..
. I have a small little beauty mark.
blemish... on my left butt cheek.
my mom used to say that was my on button..lol

Post a pic and we'll tell you if it's the most attractive thing about you. bigsmile

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:55 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

Not to brag... But it has been said that I have a kind heart blushing
awww that is sweet flowerforyou

ummmm probably my smart mouth huh

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:54 AM

When i find someone attracted too me i will let you know.

I don't know what you mean. You have rugged good looks (based on profile pic)

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:48 AM
When will I say I love you? Hmmm... This is a very hard question for me to answer because I don't fall in love very easily. I dated a guy for three years and didn't say it once, not even just to reply to his own "I love yous".
To a man, I only say it when I truly mean it.

I think it's a good thing that I don't fall in love easily because when I do love, I love HARD.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:31 AM
I laughed the whole time I was reading this post... Only because something similar happened to a guy friend of mine.
He met a girl online and they hit it off. The girl was really good looking but even more importantly they had a lot in common. My friend got emotionally involved in that virtual relationship and decided to meet the woman at a park.
Who wouldn't want to meet a woman you have a lot in common with who just happened to be beautiful. When they met at the park, the woman was not AT all the person on her online photo. My friend said she was (not just overweight) obese annd not at all good looking, according to him. I think his first clue should have been that she only had ONE photo and wouldn't share others.
I'm not saying your friend situation is the same, but he should know that there is at least a slight possibility that she might not be who she says she is... At least physically. I guess if he really likes the girl, her physical attractiveness won't really matter, but what might matter might be the deception.

Good luck to him.

Tatilove's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:15 AM

Accidental?....how the hell did he accidentally have sex....did he trip and fall and it slipped in??....

My thoughts exactly lolll