Tatilove's photo
Sun 06/15/14 08:12 PM
A man who cooks for me. hehehe

Tatilove's photo
Sun 06/15/14 08:03 PM
eyes, smile and ummmm... bumblushing

Tatilove's photo
Sun 06/15/14 01:36 PM
Montrealer here. Beautiful sunday in the city today. francofolies anyone?

Tatilove's photo
Mon 07/30/12 03:15 PM
Single and ready to mingle ;)
lolll

Tatilove's photo
Mon 07/30/12 03:13 PM
"Hi!
I just got into running, but I hate to go run alone. I am looking for a running buddy here in montreal. I live in saint leonard, so someone close to here would be nice.
But I am also open to go run at park lafontaine, because I go often on the plateau.
I am a beginner, so I'm looking for someone who is not too advanced, as I might hold you back. lol
Let me know!
Ps. It can be a boy or a girl, it doesn't matter."

Tatilove's photo
Mon 07/30/12 02:56 PM
Hey girl! Welcome to mingle2.
You will surely enjoy yourself here. Even if not for dating, the people on this website are awesome. You should mingle a little in the forums. ;)

Tatilove's photo
Mon 07/30/12 02:27 PM

I miss absolutely nothing about my ex's. Why would I even bother putting myself through such torture? I chose to dump them for a reason. I've moved on.

The question is "what are the things you miss about being in a relationship?" Not what you miss about your exes. You might miss having someone to share with, the closeness, etc...
Sorry OP :) I thought you meant it in another way. Sorry about that.

It's all good girlie :)

Tatilove's photo
Mon 07/30/12 02:26 PM

I'm in a tight corner!

I take it shes an extremely large woman?surprised

haha you're hilarious!

Tatilove's photo
Mon 07/30/12 12:36 PM
It goes against all my moral standards. Wouldn't you prefer get a promotion knowing that you've worked so hard that your boss HAD to give it to you, than knowing that you slept your way to that position.

I thought A man's Ego would keep him from doing something like that... sleeping his way to the top.

Tatilove's photo
Sun 07/29/12 03:24 PM

For me, I miss the closeness, the intimacy, being able to communicate with the person without even using words. I miss holding hands, kissing, soft caresses. Having a person to count on, knowing that someone thinks you're special, cooking with the person. Just hanging out sitting on the sofa.

How about you guys, what do you miss the most?

Why did you have to ask that question?

I was feeling fine until I read the question.
Now, I am crying.
It isn't easy being a widower.

I'm sorry this question caused you heartache. I asked this question because I was thinking about the things I missed the most about having someone in my life. I'm sorry Dodo David! :(

Tatilove's photo
Sun 07/29/12 02:44 PM

I miss absolutely nothing about my ex's. Why would I even bother putting myself through such torture? I chose to dump them for a reason. I've moved on.

The question is "what are the things you miss about being in a relationship?" Not what you miss about your exes. You might miss having someone to share with, the closeness, etc...

Tatilove's photo
Sun 07/29/12 01:04 AM
For me, I miss the closeness, the intimacy, being able to communicate with the person without even using words. I miss holding hands, kissing, soft caresses. Having a person to count on, knowing that someone thinks you're special, cooking with the person. Just hanging out sitting on the sofa.

How about you guys, what do you miss the most?

Tatilove's photo
Fri 07/15/11 11:17 PM
We've all been hurt by someone. The best thing to do is learn from the experience and better arm ourselves later. Everything is a learning experience really. I've learn to never give a second chance to a cheater.
Like I said, we learn from every experience.

Tatilove's photo
Sat 05/28/11 09:41 AM
hahahaha Ohhhh I loved it!

Tatilove's photo
Sat 05/21/11 10:48 PM

hehehe "huge nintendos"

lol what made you giggle? I bet it's the "huge" part hehe

Tatilove's photo
Sat 05/21/11 10:05 PM
You're a 90s baby if... You were alive when Harold camping first predicted the end of the world in 1994 and are now in late teen or early 20s now that he again made a miscalculation about the world ending MAY 21 2011.
hahahahaha

Tatilove's photo
Wed 05/18/11 12:45 PM
I remember watching sailor moon on saturday mornings. And dragonball Z everyday after school.
I remember Hartley high... (austrialian TV show)
Those huge nintendos with the big cassettes you have to put in.
I remember every boy in school crossing their arms in front of their crotch and doing the popular "crotch chop) and say: suck it! suck it! D-generation X

Tatilove's photo
Wed 05/18/11 10:11 AM
There is also backstreet boys. Here in Montreal, none of us spoke english as kids, but we knew the backstreet boys songs by heart. In second grade the teacher would play the tape and have us sing and dance when we behaved well haha.

Tatilove's photo
Wed 05/18/11 02:04 AM
You know you're a 90s baby when...

YOU CAN SING THE RAP TO "THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR"

YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR SM:TV.

YOU HAD A HUGE FRINGE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD.

YOU REMEMBER READING AND WATCHING "GOOSEBUMPS"

YOU TOOK PLASTIC CARTOON LUNCH BOXES TO SCHOOL.

YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZE OF YO-YOS, TROLLS & TAMAGOTCHIS AND DIGIMONS.

YOU STILL GET THE URGE TO SAY "NOT" AFTER EVERY SENTENCE. NOT.

YOU KNEW THAT KIMBERLY, THE PINK RANGER, AND TOMMY, THE GREEN RANGER WERE MEANT TO BE. <3

YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS.

YOU PLAYED AND/OR COLLECTED POGS.

YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC 'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK 2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!

YOU WATCHED THE ORIGINAL POSTMAN PAT, FIREMAN SAM AND NINJA TURTLES.

YOU STILL RUB 50 PENCE COINS AND MAKING WISHES LIKE IN THE QUEENS NOSE.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE NEW BEANIE BABIES WERE ALWAYS SOLD OUT.

YOU GOT YOUR MUM TO BUY 'BN' BISCUITS.

YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.

YOU KNOW THE MACERENA BY HEART.

KELLY KOPOWSKI FROM SAVED BY THE BELL WAS THE HOTTEST PERSON ON TV.

"TALK TO THE HAND" ENOUGH SAID.

YOU REMEMBER THE TIME BEFORE LITERACY AND NUMERACY HOUR EXISTED.

YOU REMEMBER A TIME BEFORE TELLITUBIES EXISTED.

YOU THOUGHT BRAIN FROM "PINKEY AND THE BRAIN" WOULD FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.

YOU REMEMBER MATTHEW CORBETT ON SOOTY AND SWEEP.

YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ON FUN HOUSE.

YOU COLLECTED TAZOS.

2 WORDS, SPICE GIRLS.

YOU KNOW THAT CAROL VORDEMAN WAS COOL BY WATCHING HOW 2.

YOU OWNED AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING THAT WAS LIME GREEN OR ILLUMINOUS ORANGE.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN SATURDAY NIGHT TV CONSISTED OF BIG BREAK AND JIM DAVIDSON'S GENERATION GAME ON BBC, GLADIATORS ON ITV, BACK TO BBC FOR NOELS HOUSE PARTY FOLLOWED BY THE LOTTERY WITHOUT ALL THE GAMESHOWS ATTACHED TO IT TODAY, CLASSIC CASUALTY, THE NEWS, THEN A FILM, USUALLY A BIG ACTION FILM LIKE TRUE LIES.

YOU HAD ONE OF THOSE PLASTIC MONEY POTS THAT YOU WORE ROUND YOUR NECK AND MANAGED TO CRAM YOUR COINS IN AND YOU COULD HERE THE COINS RATTLING WHEN YOU WALKED...WE WERE COOL.

YOU OWNED A HAIRBAND THAT HAD YOUR NAME ON IT!

YOU OWNED A FURBY LOL

Add to the list

Tatilove's photo
Sat 03/26/11 07:30 PM

A manly man caresses a woman without having the need to explore her.
A macho man explores the woman without having the need to understand her.

A manly man knows how to nurture a romantic relationship.
A macho man knows how to nourish physical pleasures.

A manly man keeps a relationship with his commitment.
A macho man commits himself to get in a relationship.

lol you say a macho man knows how to "nourish" physical pleasures... more like he knows how to feed from it lollaugh