Community > Posts By > yzrabbit1

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:14 AM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Fri 06/06/08 08:19 AM

So you guys are saying at the beginning when God wrote the Book he was like a child still learning what to do. So he is the ever changing God. At the beginning he was one type of God and then Jesus was a whole diffrent God that made all the old stuff obsolete .

Here is an interesting tidbit for woman. After Mary gives birth to the Son of God she still needed to be purified. Did God make it not pure in there? Jesus maybe? Maybe just Mary on her own?

Luke
2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:01 AM

heres one where Rachel makes her husband a prostitute for some mandrakes. surely God gives us this story to support prostitution.

Genesis

30:16 And Jacob came out of the field in the evening, and Leah went out to meet him, and said, Thou must come in unto me; for surely I have hired thee with my son's mandrakes. And he lay with her that night.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:50 AM

I guess it says here that it is OK to sleep outside of marriage if your wife cannot conceive a child.

Genisis
16:1 Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.
16:2 And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:38 AM

Wow you guys even think your God can be toppled by Oprah. I guess if you ever see someone out there treating people nicely you see it as a direct threat to the way that God acts.

That must be an awesomely small god.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:32 AM

If these cells are really messages from YOUR God then I think it is starting to get clear. Look at these potassium ion channels that are all through the brain. They are shaped like Swastikas. I guess you guys think Hitler was doing "Gods work" like that TV preacher said

http://www.sflorg.com/sciencenews/scn111607_01.html

yzrabbit1's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:25 PM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Thu 06/05/08 12:32 PM
I was raised a Christian and was one for most of my life. Until I came to this discussion board and heard Abra's teachings on the Bible. Now I am an Atheist.

Just Kidding

It is true that I was a Christian most my life but I found my own way out by seeing the many problems in the Bible. I am now somewhere between aithest and agno

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 06/03/08 04:59 PM

return unto the Lord - return unto He that smiteth thee.

How? - learn the Lord's ways and walk in like manner. :smile:

walk in a like manner???

Does that mean I should kill the first born of anyone that doesn't listen to me?

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 06/03/08 01:47 PM

God Doesn’t Kill People. People Who Believe in God Kill People.

laugh laugh laugh

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:54 PM

The greatest substance ever. drinker

Nope. That would be a Snickers ice cream bar. laugh :wink:
Did you guys get a lot of damage from the storm on your end of town?

Yeah lost a big branch in the front yard. Nothing to the houses around here though. drinker

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:53 PM

Abracadabra has the lust demons in his heart

I thought they were dust bunnies. flowerforyou

Lust Bunnies

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:08 PM

The greatest substance ever. drinker

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:03 PM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Tue 05/27/08 02:04 PM
I am really starting to see posting like this as someone that is in real need of help. I think the last one to melt down is the same way. I hope you find some one to help you through.

How can we possibly blame a God we do not believe in?

It is imposable. It cannot happen and it never has happened.

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:22 AM
The bible makes it clear here that God has already set your destiny. You have no free will. Just like Mary could not refuse a lustful God, or Job save himself from grief. If you believe in that book you believe you are puppets of God.

Romans
8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.ans

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:09 PM

Peace

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:47 AM

Anything that is uncomfortable to deal with then they just get to say God didn't "mean that".

It is starting to look to me that if God asks them to do anything physically then it is to much.

They wont change to worship on the day he says is holy, will not avoid the food he says is bad, will never give up on their wealth.

It looks like the only physical thing they buy into from the Bible is asking God to give them better jobs and no more sickness.

Rabbit...for a christian , every day(not just one day) is holy and a day of worship.....and christians do follow health laws ,but just aren't under bondage to the letter of the law....but are under Grace....and christians LOVE to give, cause they LOVE GOD .

And Rabbit... I cried out to God to heal my loved ones... and even my dogs ,who were very ill....and God did.sad
I cried out for God to Bless a poverty stricken person with a great job, and that person is prospering now.:heart:

God LOVES to Bless and Heal and Deliver and Set People free.

God is a GOOD and LOVING and MERCIFUL GOD, Rabbit.:heart:

Be Blessed Now Too,Rabbit...flowerforyou

I couldn't have made my point any better.

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 05/24/08 04:14 AM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Sat 05/24/08 04:20 AM
Anything that is uncomfortable to deal with then they just get to say God didn't "mean that".

It is starting to look to me that if God asks them to do anything physically then it is to much.

They wont change to worship on the day he says is holy, will not avoid the food he says is bad, will never give up on their wealth.

It looks like the only physical thing they buy into from the Bible is asking God to give them better jobs and no more sickness.

yzrabbit1's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:41 PM

My father fought in WWII against the Japanese. Joined the Marines when he was 17. He was a Democrat and Liberal his whole life. Your story makes no sense. noway

yzrabbit1's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:37 PM

If the Conservatives end up there I hope it is run by Gay men.

Come to think of it. Streets of gold. Pearly gates. The twelve apostles, A God that can only get a woman pregnant through artificial insemination. I think it looks like it probably is.

yzrabbit1's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:32 PM

It's not just belief, I know. Thank you, Jesus

Faith is believing in something with out proof that it exist.

Since you say you "KNOW" that means you have lost your faith.

yzrabbit1's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:26 PM

If you are talking about the Biblical heaven then it looks like there is still free will there because Gods first creation turned against him and 1/3 of the angles followed. So it sounds like God is not all that convincing. Maybe has a 66% approval rating? Not bad for a politician but for the almighty that is kind of ruff. I bet that is why he is trying to weed out so many people now. Just get all the A** kissers in there so no one gives him grief again. This is getting clearer all the time. laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25