Community > Posts By > yzrabbit1

yzrabbit1's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:20 PM

We all have every right to be in every thread. If your God is so weak that he cannot take one bad word against him then surely he is not real.

The funny thing is you all talk about free will being a great gift but if any of his creations chooses to use their free will you get scared and try to shut them up. Do you think your God gave free will in a way that could destroy him?

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:38 PM

If there is a God he does not interfere in this world. In fact things that seem important to us probably get no notice by him. Just by the fact that he is God he would deal with things in "his realm" so to speak.

I think if there is a final judge in an afterlife it will be yourself. God will provide the place you will provide the judgment.

IMHO

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:30 PM

"One preclear (student of Scientology) said that this Thetan (somewhat similar to 'soul' or 'spirit') had inhabited the body of a doll on the planet Mars 469,476,600 years ago. Martians seized the doll and took it to a temple, where it was zapped by a bishop's gun while the congregation chanted 'God is Love.' The Thetan was then put in an ice cube, placed aboard a flying saucer, and dropped off at Planet ZX 432, where it was given a robot body, then put to work unloading flying saucers. Being a bit unruly, it zapped another robot to death and was shipped off in a flying saucer to be punished. But the flying saucer exploded, and the Thetan fell into space"
http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Cults/scientol.htm

They are one scary cult. It would be funny if they didn't kill and harm so many people.

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:06 AM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Sun 05/18/08 07:09 AM

flowerforyou Is it Un-Christian to believe in a cyclical view of time?flowerforyou

Contrary - Christians aught to have an unyielding thirst for the truth

Oh my gosh this is the funniest thing I ever heard,

is truth important in the real sense of the word, or do you mean just "truth" of the Bible. Because it seems like quite a few here cannot even come to terms with the age of the earth, or how plants and animals got here.

The run from truth like it is hells own fire.

yzrabbit1's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:02 AM

I think thought it was

Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll

Although I don't do drugs, so for me it is more like

Sex , pizza, rock and roll

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:27 AM

I'll bet you the earth will still be here next year. If I am right you give me $100 if you are right I will do your laundry in heaven for the first 1 million years.

Want to put your money where your mouth is?

No one knows for sure what tomorrow will bring !. Just look what happened in China and Burma in the past few days !.

I am not talking about one place on earth. We are talking about the end of everything. I am willing to bet the End of earth will not come for millions of years. I am getting sick and tiered of the people that talk about it. If they looked into history at all they would know that people in every single year since the death of Christ thought that the "end was near" since it they have been wrong for 2000 years I think it is time to stop saying that. Move on to something new. Why not say Jesus says love your neighbor. Every time you get the urge to say "the end is near" just switch it to "Jesus says love your neighbor" and see if your life doesn't go better.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:15 AM

I can easily just take one thing you mentioned. Kids. With my kids I have received more joy and fulfillment then I could get in an Eternity of life times.

If you look past your kids like they are equal to posetions I am sad for you. If you are looking past your kids to some future with the great OZ. I am also sad for you. Live the life you have NOW. See how wonderful it is to be in the moment with your kids and maybe you won't look past them for this future with something you hope is better.

yzrabbit1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:23 PM

I'll bet you the earth will still be here next year. If I am right you give me $100 if you are right I will do your laundry in heaven for the first 1 million years.

r u talking to me?
what's up rabbit?

Hey TLW

No Im talking to the OP. I know he is to fearful to really stand up for what he believes here. I on the other hand, am 100% sure that we will all be here in a year. (even 2,)

Silly Rabbit how can you do his laundry in Heaven? As an un-believer you won't "get into" heaven in most fundies opinions.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Maybe I can get there on a work release program.laugh laugh laugh

yzrabbit1's photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:21 PM

:cry: yzrabbit1, will you explain for us, please, 2 Peter 2:20-22

20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. 22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,”[a] and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

First of all I want to make it clear that Peter is not Jesus. Peter is not God. So if you believe that Jesus is God then the words that God chose while here on earth were not just ones to take and leave as you like. He shose his words carfully and he talked about the poor and the rich very clearly.

Now I think this verse means that you can put a dress on a sow but it is still a sow.

That means that the words in the Bible are not to be shaped and shaved to fit the life you live. You are to live the life that Jesus prescribes. (if you want to call your self a Christian) The words are there and clear and you have knowledge of them. If you still turn to the things of this world it it going to be bad.

yzrabbit1's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:37 AM

Rabbit, do you think King David and King Solomon went to Hell? I am pretty sure the Bible places at least King David in Heaven, yet they were both rich.

Let me add that I ask this in all seriousness. Just want your point of view on the subject.

The reason these men had things is that they were kings and what they owned was communal wealth. They were responsible for their people. I do not think anyone here is a king. Even if you point to the few people like that, since that time Jesus has come and made it clear that being rich is now bad. After Jesus the laws of what you could eat changed also. So he either changed or clarified things when he was here. For some reason Rich and Poor is something he addressed almost more then anything else.
People who think that is a accident, or that he really didn't pick his words very well. They are fooling them selves. If I was you I would go with his words and make my own fit his.

"NO SIN BE GREATER THAN ANOHTER" jesus said.....we think MANY sins are greater than others, so what we think as sin must NOT be the correct or SAME logic as thought when spoken by jesus.........why it was said it was harder for a rich man to get to heaven then for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle.......no MAN enter heaven PERIOD, AS THE SECOND YOU BREATH YOUR LAST HUMAN BREATH YOU ARE NO LONGER A MAN......as it was ALSO said "no flesh can enter there" ...........was not humanity OR THE WORLD called "children of god" when referred to from prophetic love AND NOT MAN???????

nothing that get to heaven take ANYTHING PHYSICAL with it, as it was said earthly treasures cannot be taken there..........so who will be money rich when they get there??????????

SO INDEED WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE, NO RICH MAN OR ANY MAN SHALL ENTER THERE........why is was added with "god" all things are possible.....how so????????????

as it was said no man enter heaven without first being born on earth, and NO MAN HAS MADE HIMSELF TO BE BORN, SO NO MAN CAN MAKE HIMSELF ENTER THERE EITHER..........all that have breathed mortal life must feel immmortal life for the scriptures to be unbroken and this "god" TRUTH to be fair and just as it also was written.........the truth is fair and just and condem none as it see the reason for all things is to learn by comparison of pairs......

how could one know "no pain" unless pain had been "felt".....

how could one know what poor was without rich???????.........

so of course as long as "man" is alive poor and rich will HAVE to exist..........story of all scriptures to be true

By your reasoning that would mean that the stories of Moses,Elijah, and Jesus going up to heaven body and all must be false.

Or that the book is full of contradictions. I will agree the book seems to say opposite things all the time. This God is indecisive.

yzrabbit1's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:31 AM

He also told us to LOVE ONE ANOTHER. We first have to provide for our familes, then share what we can.

Where does he say this. Everything I see him say is leave your families behind and follow me. In fact some of his apostless did just that. There is one thing Jesus seems to support it is dead beat Dads.

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:32 PM

r u talking to me?
what's up rabbit?

Hey TLW

No Im talking to the OP. I know he is to fearful to really stand up for what he believes here. I on the other hand, am 100% sure that we will all be here in a year. (even 2,)

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:28 PM

It was written at a time when the Romens where in power.

wiki..

The seven hills of early Rome – the Cermalus, Cispius, Fagutal, Oppius, Palatium, Sucusa and Velia – figured prominently in Roman mythology, religion, and politics.

Know history and you do not have to be fearful.

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:25 PM

I finaly decided to start making it clear to my sons that the story in the Bible is mostly make Believ. They like Spider man so I asked them what would spider man do with out and villians and my older son thaught a bit and said nothing I guess. So then I asked what would Jesus do with out the Devil? and my younger son said "he could still walk on water" laugh

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:21 PM

If God created everything he obviously created evil.

If God can do anything then he can look upon sin.

If he did not create Evil and he cannot look upon sin then he is not the creator of everything and he cannot do all things. He has a limit.

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 05/13/08 08:16 PM

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:05 PM

Miles, my messianic jewish brothers and sister call Jesus ,Yeshua Hammechiah.

Some of my other brothers and sisters in Christ, call Jesus just Yeshua.

And none of them have a problem with my calling Jesus , Jesus.

The most important thing is.....even though they call Jesus by the Hebrew name , I still see the Holy Spririt in each of their lives....amd recognize them as part of the flock.

Sorry to say, I can't say the same about you, Miles.

I perceive in my spirit,also, that you have not even ask Jesus by his Hebrew name, into your heart.
Cause you feel the keeping of the letter of the law, is "the way".

What you proclaim here is just religiousity and error, nothing more, Miles.

a jewish testimony

http://www.jewishvoice.org/site/PageServer?pagename=testimonies_Sharon_Allen

You keep tossing out this term letter of the law and saying that it is not important.

If you really think that is true then you would feel fine calling Jesus Satan.

would you be fine doing everything you do now but only changing Jesus name to Satan?

You also think it is important that the name is correct I bet.

Read and appear less ignorant rabbit: http://www.spiritualabuse.org/members/letter_of_the_law.html

Thats OK star I can understand how this could go over your head

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:51 PM

Miles, my messianic jewish brothers and sister call Jesus ,Yeshua Hammechiah.

Some of my other brothers and sisters in Christ, call Jesus just Yeshua.

And none of them have a problem with my calling Jesus , Jesus.

The most important thing is.....even though they call Jesus by the Hebrew name , I still see the Holy Spririt in each of their lives....amd recognize them as part of the flock.

Sorry to say, I can't say the same about you, Miles.

I perceive in my spirit,also, that you have not even ask Jesus by his Hebrew name, into your heart.
Cause you feel the keeping of the letter of the law, is "the way".

What you proclaim here is just religiousity and error, nothing more, Miles.

a jewish testimony

http://www.jewishvoice.org/site/PageServer?pagename=testimonies_Sharon_Allen

You keep tossing out this term letter of the law and saying that it is not important.

If you really think that is true then you would feel fine calling Jesus Satan.

would you be fine doing everything you do now but only changing Jesus name to Satan?

You also think it is important that the name is correct I bet.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:04 PM
Edited by yzrabbit1 on Fri 05/09/08 03:05 PM

Rabbit, do you think King David and King Solomon went to Hell? I am pretty sure the Bible places at least King David in Heaven, yet they were both rich.

Let me add that I ask this in all seriousness. Just want your point of view on the subject.

The reason these men had things is that they were kings and what they owned was communal wealth. They were responsible for their people. I do not think anyone here is a king. Even if you point to the few people like that, since that time Jesus has come and made it clear that being rich is now bad. After Jesus the laws of what you could eat changed also. So he either changed or clarified things when he was here. For some reason Rich and Poor is something he addressed almost more then anything else.
People who think that is a accident, or that he really didn't pick his words very well. They are fooling them selves. If I was you I would go with his words and make my own fit his.

yzrabbit1's photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:26 PM

Rabbit....think about this...

During that Time in my Life when I Just Gave it ALL Away.......
God Gave it Back and More.

(And btw, NOWHERE in God's Word does it say that Christians are to Give it ALL Away......that is just something I did before ....but it was NOT required of me....and God did NOT even expect or ask me to ,in case there are any misunderstandings about what I shared earlier....)

Now Rabbit, Back to the question I am asking you.....

WHY would God KEEP GIVING All Back To me and MORE...Every Time I Gave?
IF God Wanted me to STAY POOR??!!

Did You Read Luke 6:38 yet?

Rabbit...Do you yet see ,HOW the enemy can twist the Word of God for you ...making you feel TERRIBLE... just because you have a desire to become wealthy in this life?

God does NOT mind you becoming wealthy and a successful man, as LONG AS WEALTH doesn't HAVE YOU!!!
GET IT????

BUT....GOd DOES want you to PUT HIM FIRST.... to be RICH in HIM FIRST!!!

Cause God KNOWS..that is the ONLY WAY you are going to be CONTENT and at PEACE and and FULL OF JOY in this Life!!

Cause Money is NOT gonna FILL that EMPTINESS in You..ONLY GOD CAN.

There are MANY rich people who do NOT KNOW GOD in their Lives.
In the end, They are MISERABLE.

Cause the HUNGER in the rich man's soul...and in every mans' soul..can ONLY be FILLED by God..not money or possessions or anything else in this world.

But God in His Word DOES SAY...He would have you PROSPER and have GREAT SUCCESS!!

God SAID, "I Would have you to PROSPER, EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERETH!

But Rabbit....do you Know WHO God is talking to here?

God's is Talking to
HIS People Who ALREADY KNOW HIM AS THEIR LORD....and are therefore ALREADY FIRST RICH IN JESUS..cause they KNOW the LORD...cause they have Made the LORD God, the LORD of THEIR LIFE FIRST!!!!!

Thank You Lord God...for helping Rabbit to see and hear......:heart::heart::heart:

As you obviously can't see. The things that God would call prospering are diffrent then what man calls it. You are being deceived by the THINGS of this world. God doesn't give you worldly things. He gives you your reward in heaven. Even his son went through hell on earth. If he did not reward his own holy son with these things then why do you look for them?

Quite looking on earth for signs of God. He is in heaven and his rewards are there. If you really want the prosperity he offers then look for it in the next life. Not in this one.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25