Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/02/11 06:31 PM
Welcome Whitney! Enjoy the forums and mingle. flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/02/11 06:29 PM
First of, welcome to mingle2! And yes, a lot of us actually use this site, varied reasons though. krupa has a point, join the forums and you'll get more chances of meeting real people. Just be a bit patient.

Good luck on your search!

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/02/11 06:22 PM
Holy cow! This means I'd only have a couple of things to keep me alive based on the list frustrated

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/01/11 01:17 PM

Is it a bad thing to demand that someone you date meet the requirements of being able to cook and clean?

It is very bad for me. I have always had the housemaid do it for me as I do not enjoy doing them. Only do those when I feel like doing them (on very rare moods) but most especially, never on demands or requirements of a partner. Take it or leave me grumble Exactly the reason why I have never demanded a partner to meet a requirement he is not able to meet.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 05/31/11 11:20 AM
Just what I always tell my teenage son, if you find someone interesting enough for you, do your best to keep her interest. If after giving her your best shot and she still does not seem to be really interested in you, move to the next prospect. Most importantly, if you want honest to goodness treatment from your interest/s, make them feel you are not so sensitive and that they do not have to make you believe in a feeling they do not really have for you. You're still so young to get tired of trying to build a relationship, be more patient and you can never go wrong. flowers

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 05/31/11 09:32 AM
I tell someone I love them simply because that's what I feel for that someone - at least for that very moment I say the words. Sometimes, I couldn't find particular reason in loving someone but I feel like letting them know my real feelings so I tell them and I don't usually have qualms in expressing what I feel for someone.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 11:46 AM
Yep. It depressed me because we were mutually attracted with one another but it was too late for us as we were both married then. brokenheart

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 11:41 AM
ghostbustER

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 11:39 AM
Kinda weird of you to be shirtless in a cold weather :tongue:

Do you feel wonderful at this very moment? :wink:

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 11:37 AM
tigerlook

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 11:30 AM
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 11:08 AM
Definitely. I try to make sure I enjoy all activities I engage with.

What activity makes you swear the most? laugh :wink:

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 11:05 AM

flowerforyou I know what you mean,,, kind of how I feel about the working hard to achieve the 'american dream' concept pounded into me as a child

its really just one facet of MANY which are required to make a successful life,, just like the MANY facets required for a successful relationship,,,

tears yeah... the endless list of requirements to have a successful life/relationship spock Goodluck to us waving

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 11:00 AM
From the looks of your smile laugh

Do you swear when enjoying doing something?

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:52 AM
I'd get rid of all the change and have all bills instead... to make the world a little bit lighter laugh :laughing:

Seriously, I'll start changing my ways myself and make sure I would be a great contributor to the betterment of the world than being a menace.

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:46 AM
Almost.

Have you been jailed because of a display of your naughtiness?

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:45 AM
So good at it I even wish everybody expresses thru body language rather than words. laugh

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:42 AM

I was told by Momma that I should reserve my virginity for my husband so that he'd always cherish me as his woman. Sheesh... frustrated

thats more along the lines of advice than lying,,lol

sometimes it turns out to work and sometimes it doesnt

I guess so... but she didn't give me a benefit of the doubt to it and made me believe that it really works the way she said it... :cry:

Nah... me just trying to lighten recent happenings in my life, msharmony. Thank you for your words. flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:37 AM
You think you can go that far, huh? Haven't you noticed I am one person you cannot easily fool?

axl_rose40's photo
Mon 05/30/11 10:34 AM
Yep.

Would you mind talking to an alien (out of this world creature)?