Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:30 PM

I have been trying to avoid to go back to this topic as I really hate being hateful just because I really want to live a happy life. But today I am hating to have almost lost my patience because of my internet provider's poor service. How I wish this feeling subsides real quick as I have just started my day frown

I don't think the real spirit of this thread is about being hateful so much as to show the little things that peeve people. :wink:

Yes, am aware of that actionlynx. happy It's just me, I so much try to avoid hating anything coz I have the tendency to get carried away by little things... being very impatient and short tempered. drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:27 PM

Coming to this site lately has been a little difficult. They have a code and you have to enter what you see written, and if you do not do it right the first time, you will have to re do it again. Why are they doing this on this site? Seems weird to me.

My thoughts.

Zimmy

To help prevent spam.

totage is correct. It could be because you have been away for sometime, Alan so the site is kind of familiarizing with you again happy laugh I can log in anytime without me having to go thru that process or maybe my time for that will come too grumble

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 05:22 PM

This is why I don't date men.

laugh :laughing: rofl

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 04:33 PM
Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou You may want to join the forums.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:53 PM

:wink: I have no idea what this is...WHAT THE HELL IS IT???????????

laugh

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:51 PM
I have been trying to avoid to go back to this topic as I really hate being hateful just because I really want to live a happy life. But today I am hating to have almost lost my patience because of my internet provider's poor service. How I wish this feeling subsides real quick as I have just started my day frown

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:43 PM

"VIRUS"...and bad weather lollaugh

I agree bad weather can sometimes test our patience explode This "VIRUS" thing kind of makes me curious though because of the way you wrote it happy But then I guess any kind of virus can be a reason too. laugh

It's a LOVE VIRUS that is so powerful and contagiouslove blushing

Wohoo! Very much so indeed drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:41 PM

Hell no it's not easy. ( Life )

It usually is not especially if you are not with people who make you feel life is easy... to enjoy, at least flowerforyou Love you, Zimmy... :heart:

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:36 PM
Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished. Why not love everyone who wants to be loved? Oh well... even love more those who do not deserved to be loved frustrated

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:30 PM

My boarder finally admitted that she doesn't like washing dishes by offering to pay me $40.00 for washing the dishes. She said she was going to hire someone but I did the dishes. I make $10.00 a hours at work and it took me a half hour to get all the dishes all washed. The jury is still out if I did the right thing by washing all the dishes.:smile:

I am a wee creeped out by a woman who
can't wash her own dishes.

Please try to understand :cry: It has always been my pet peeved and even I is so frustrated about it.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:27 PM

I agree bad weather can sometimes test our patience explode This "VIRUS" thing kind of makes me curious though because of the way you wrote it happy But then I guess any kind of virus can be a reason too. laugh

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:27 PM

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:20 PM

... is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.

The poor service of my internet provider is stripping my gears to the max as of this moment... what causes yours?

I'm sorry I was a bit distracted with all this stripping talk. :tongue:

drinker I can imagine laugh drool

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:19 PM

Being asked to do the same thing, over and over again. Then being advised while you do it.

laugh :laughing: I understand the lack of patience in this situation.

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:18 PM

I am sure I will be one long before
I get any.

Quite the opposite of our gentleman here happy I envy those who are capable of handling things this way flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:16 PM

anything that doesn't go my way grumble

Oh oh... we have here one impatient gentleman :wink:

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:12 PM
... is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.

The poor service of my internet provider is stripping my gears to the max as of this moment... what causes yours?

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:07 PM

Selflessness leaves you vulnerable, and I got stung.

Now this is the consequence of being in love brokenheart No wonder a lot of us have hesitations to be really in this state. sad

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 03:02 PM

I still love all those who were once a part of my life, the emotion didnt change,, however I Did ask certain things of them out of love for MYSELF that were conditional, not to me loving them, but to me 'sticking' with them or continuing to include them in my life,,,,

This is a very good perspective, as usual, msharmony. Thank you for your contribution. flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Tue 06/14/11 10:54 AM
I am attracted to lovely girls too.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25