Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 08/05/09 11:37 PM
Edited by Peachiepoohie on Wed 08/05/09 11:38 PM

yea see no one is ranting about anything its a dicussion and yea there r other factors and weight can be one of them

Hardly a big factor when you take into account the numbers. 1 to 12 is a pretty steep ratio, I really don't think weight is that big of a factor. It is just the same with any other physical thing really, for the most part anyway, bald, skinny, blind, wheelchair ridden, terminally ill...all of those, and they find dates.

Problem tends to be confidence, if you are confident finding a date is easy. I'm confident and have no problems finding dates, just the minor problem that I don't want dates...and I'm obsessed with serial killers and bugs...

But the bug and serial killer obsessions is what attracted me to you in the first place!!! sad

Exactly my point, my sick and twisted obsession and I still attract lovely ladies. Don't worry (((Peachie))), I won't soon lose that obsession.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Oh Spiked Wonder *pant* don't you know what buttons to push! devil I LUBS YOU!!! :heart:

...wait...are you sayin' I's lovely?? awww *swoon*

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 08/05/09 11:33 PM

yea see no one is ranting about anything its a dicussion and yea there r other factors and weight can be one of them

Hardly a big factor when you take into account the numbers. 1 to 12 is a pretty steep ratio, I really don't think weight is that big of a factor. It is just the same with any other physical thing really, for the most part anyway, bald, skinny, blind, wheelchair ridden, terminally ill...all of those, and they find dates.

Problem tends to be confidence, if you are confident finding a date is easy. I'm confident and have no problems finding dates, just the minor problem that I don't want dates...and I'm obsessed with serial killers and bugs...

But the bug and serial killer obsessions is what attracted me to you in the first place!!! sad

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 07/25/09 12:22 AM

women want a guy who does not have to ask what women want.

I find it odd that we women think that men are just as complicated as us. I don't mean the following statement in offence...MEN ARE SIMPLE. Seriously, the male psyche and the female psyche are on opposite sides of the scale.

A very good male friend of mine recently said,
"This is how we think ...FOOD ...SLEEP ...WORK ...SEX ...SHOWER... just maybe not in that order."

So to expect a man to have some magical power that allows him to read the mind of each and every female that he meet is absolutely absurd. We really can't answer the question of what a woman wants "in" a man with generalities becase each and every one of us wants something different.

Then there's the whole pre-historic genetic thing. Our minds (both men and women) are programed to look for specific physical features to correctly continue the human race. Women with wide hips for child-bearing....men who are tall and strong to provide for the family...

So when it's right...it's right. Things go "wrong" there's generally a good reason for it.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:30 PM
"Thing is....you can carry the virus without knowing for years. And you can not be tested unless there is a breakout. So it is possible for someone to carry it, unknowingly, for years until a breakout occurs. That's likely how it gets spread...the carrier didn't even know."

"You could have been carrying the virus for years and never known it! Do I make myself clear? There is no test for it, until after a person has an outbreak. That is the first and ONLY indicator that a person has the virus. Until that time, you don't know if you are carrying the virus or not. One in five adults have it. "

Wrong and wrong. If you go to your family doctor and ask for a complete STD panel, there is a blood test that will ACCURATELY show if you are carrying antibodies both HSV1 and HSV2. Antibodies only signal that you have been "exposed" to the virus...not necessarily that you have "contracted" the virus. The only way to diagnose DEFINITIVELY that you have contracted any form of herpes is with a swab of an outbreak...and outbreaks do not always happen. So, if you are carrying antibodies you should let anyone you might have sex with know.

BTW...for those of you that didn't already know this- Chicken Pox (You know...the things mom wouldn't let you itch as a kid) is a form of the Herpes virus.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:14 PM
So am I to assume that you all expect someone to be like, "Hi. My name is Bob and I have genital herpes. Wanna go on a date with me?"

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:40 PM

So love is a switch that you can just flip??

yes.

wow...some people really are fickle.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:37 PM
So love is a switch that you can just flip??

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:34 PM
you fell in love with someone - and you had not yet been intimate with them- and they told you they had genital herpes...what would you do???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 07/17/09 11:12 AM
It says

"Mingle2 is sinking"

keep the kiss tho'...I think I found someone I want a kiss from... smitten

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:59 PM
OH I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE MY FAVORITE KITTY!!

Am good honey..how's you???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:53 PM
Casual sex is dangerous and stupid. My opinion. I'd rather have a man who makes me smile...holds my hand...pulls me into his lap...holds me close.

To be completely honest...the whole "thrust-thrust-thrust-headboard-banging-against-the-wall" isn't what I look for...it doesn't "flip my switch".

That being said...if I give you a dollar can I touch yout spikeys??? pitchfork

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:25 PM
Happier than a pig in $hit.

Pretty as a flower and dumb as the dirt it grows in

I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.

Hotter than a fresh phucked fox in a forrest fire.

I'll keep you hungry for more like Bangldesh.

My name's not Charmin, so don't give me any crap.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 07/12/09 11:07 PM
PRINCESS!!!!!!!!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 07/12/09 11:04 PM

Well like I said to me its silly, you have 17 photos, 3 of your photos show cleavage, 1 photo you have what looks like your only covered in a flag. I mean its like me walking through a field of flower with honey all over my body and yelling because I got stun by a bee. I mean if you have """SOME""" Photos that will draw out the LONELY men on here to message you, turn off the IM, or change your photos.

I have pictures of serial killers...what does that say about me? Wait...don't answer that...

It says that you're still the same spikey we all know and love...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:53 PM

Have never failed one nor ever been fired from a job. Besides that they would not take my blood and call me to donate more if there was a problem and yes just donated a month ago.bigsmile

They don't test blood for drugs (at least the American Red Cross doesn't). They test for communicable diseases, RH factor, and various anti-bodies to make vaccines...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 03/19/09 02:59 PM
Something I thought I'd share...

The Sack Lunches
I put my carry-on in the luggage compartment and sat down in my assigned seat. It was going to be a long flight. 'I'm glad I have a good book to read and perhaps I will get a short nap,' I thought.

Just before take-off, a line of soldiers came down the aisle and filled all the vacant seats, totally surrounding me. I decided to start a conversation. 'Where are you headed?' I asked the soldier seated nearest to me.

'Petawawa. We'll be there for two weeks for special training, and then we're being deployed to Afghanistan ...'

After flying for about an hour, an announcement was made that sack lunches were available for five dollars. It would be several hours before we reached the east, and I quickly decided a lunch would help pass the time.

As I reached for my wallet, I overheard soldier ask his buddy if he planned to buy lunch. 'No, that seems like a lot of money for just a sack lunch. Probably wouldn't be worth five bucks. I'll wait till we get to base '

His friend agreed.

I looked around at the other soldiers. None were buying lunch. I walked to the back of the plane and handed the flight attendant a fifty dollar bill, 'Take a lunch to all those soldiers.' She grabbed my arms and squeezed tightly. Her eyes wet with tears, she thanked me. 'My son was a soldier in Iraq ; it's almost like you are doing it for him.'

Picking up ten sacks, she headed up the aisle to where the soldiers were seated. She stopped at my seat and asked, 'Which do you like best - beef or chicken?'

'Chicken,' I replied, wondering why she asked. She turned and went to the front of plane, returning a minute later with a dinner plate from first class. 'This is yours with thanks.'

After we finished eating, I went again to the back of the plane, heading for the rest room. A man stopped me. 'I saw what you did. I want to be part of it. Here, take this.' He handed me twenty-five dollars.

Soon after I returned to my seat, I saw the Aircraft Pilot coming down the aisle, looking at the aisle numbers as he walked, I hoped he was not looking for me, but noticed he was looking at the numbers only on my side of the plane. When he got to my row he stopped, smiled, held out his hand, and said, 'I want to shake your hand.'

Quickly unfastening my seatbelt I stood and took the Captain's hand. With a booming voice he said, 'I was a soldier and I was a military pilot. Once, someone bought me a lunch. It was an act of kindness I never forgot.' I was embarrassed when applause was heard from all of the passengers.

Later I walked to the front of the plane so I could stretch my legs. A man who was seated about six rows in front of me reached out his hand, wanting to shake mine. He left another twenty-five dollars in my palm.

When we landed I gathered my belongings and started to deplane. Waiting just inside the airplane door was a man who stopped me, put something in my shirt pocket, turned, and walked away without saying a word Another twenty-five dollars!

Upon entering the terminal, I saw the soldiers gathering for their trip to the base. I walked over to them and handed them seventy-five dollars. 'It will take you some time to reach the base. It will be about time for a sandwich. God Bless You.'

Ten young men left that flight feeling the love and respect of their fellow travelers. As I walked briskly to my car, I whispered a prayer for their safe return. These soldiers were giving their all for our country. I could only give them a couple of meals. It seemed so little.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to his country for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people who no longer understand it.

We Thank Our Soldiers, Past and Present...May God Keep and Bless Them.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 03/08/09 11:47 AM

show me a man who isnt into bewbs and ill show you a blind dude.

Um, blind guys like boobies too...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:11 AM

Can you freeze Mayonaise and will it still be good after you thaw it?

What about Ranch?

What about italian Dressing?

Mayo, No. Ranch, No. Italian dressing, maybe.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:10 AM

flowerforyou Ladies, is it possible for you to eat a whole banana or sausage with out thinking dirty thoughts?:tongue:I know most guys can't watch a women eating either without getting turned on even a little.:tongue:

Um, I've never found any food erotic...that just seems wrong on so many levels...*butes a banana* and guys make no sense...wanna imagine i'm chewing your wiener?? *l*

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:52 PM
now...should i do it in black or red???

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25