Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:22 PM

Hey thanks guys...I emailed a couple of you about what i want...it's actually a little weird, but i think it's hillarious, so...

i want the word "tramp" and i want to to look like someone took a rubber stamp and "stamped" it on my back....hence a "tramp stamp"...

i know, i know...wrong in so many ways...but then again i'm a weirdo, so...if you want to give it a try my email is peachiepoohie at yahoo dot com
That's so cool, I wish I was drawing it!!!rofl

So draw it honey...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:21 PM
I got this from a dear friend...and although I'm not yet grey...I have to say, "amen!" to the message:

I would never trade my amazing friends, my wonderful life, my loving family for less gray hair or a flatter belly. As I've aged, I've become kinder to myself, and less critical of myself. I've become my own friend. I don't chide myself for eating that extra cookie, or for not making my bed, or for buying that silly cement gecko that I didn't need, but looks so
avante garde on my patio. I am entitled to a treat, to be messy, to be extravagant.

I have seen too many dear friends leave this world too soon; before they
understood the great freedom that comes with aging.

Whose business is it if I choose to read or play on the computer until 4 AM and sleep until noon? I will dance with myself to those wonderful tunes of the 60's, 70's and 80's, and if I, at the same time, wish to weep over a lost love ... I will.

I will walk the beach in a swim suit that is stretched over a bulging body,
and will dive into the waves with abandon if I choose to, despite the pitying glances from the jet set. They to will get old.

I know I am sometimes forgetful, but there again, some of life is just as well forgotten. And I eventually
remember the important things.

Sure, over the years my heart has been broken. How can your heart not break
when you lose a loved one, or when a child suffers, or even when somebody's beloved pet gets hit by a car? But broken hearts are what give us strength and understanding and
compassion. A heart never broken is pristine and sterile and will never know the joy of being imperfect.

I am so blessed to have lived long enough to have my hair turning gray, and to have my youthful laughs be forever etched into deep grooves on my face. So many have never laughed, and so many have died before their hair could turn silver.

As you get older, it is easier to be positive. You care less about what other people think. I don't question myself anymore. I've even earned the right to be wrong.

So, to answer your question, I like being old. It has set me free. I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever, but while I am still here, I will not waste time lamenting what could have been, or worrying about what will be.

And I shall eat dessert every single
day(if I feel like it).

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:31 PM
Hey thanks guys...I emailed a couple of you about what i want...it's actually a little weird, but i think it's hillarious, so...

i want the word "tramp" and i want to to look like someone took a rubber stamp and "stamped" it on my back....hence a "tramp stamp"...

i know, i know...wrong in so many ways...but then again i'm a weirdo, so...if you want to give it a try my email is peachiepoohie at yahoo dot com

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:28 PM

while we are on the subject of tat's in here I have a quick question.
I have wanted to get one done for while but I have heard they really hurt on the bone for example on the ankle area is that true.
sorry not trying to hijack your thread.

None of mine hurt, and I have one on both ankles and also the back of my neck and my shoulder blade...but pain depends on the person too...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:14 PM
I need someone to draw a tatto design for me...so I'm trying to find someone i can secribe it to, who can draw it and email it to me...let me know..thanks gang!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 12/24/08 12:15 AM
I'm the following...

the smartass
the smart one
the spoiled brat
the nuturer
the caretaker
the confidant
the go-to-girl
the bluntly honest one
the comidian
the sensitive one

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:42 AM

:smile: Would you go out with someone who reminds you of your Dad or Mother?:smile:

I would rather remove my own eyes with a spork than even consider that...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:41 AM
Did you know that in the state of Arizona if a man pees in public and gets caught by the police he has to register as a sex offender?

And if a woman sunbathes topless and is ticketed for it she also must register as a sex offender in Arizona?

A bit ridiculous don't ya think???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:26 AM

Happy birthday (((Peachie)))! What are you now? 21? Legal to drink yet?flowers flowers drinks drinks

laugh Man I love me some spikey...been legal to drink for 11 years...but thanks Honey...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:25 AM
hey LHbiker...do you fit all your requirements??

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:14 AM
Thanks everyone...and congrats Becca!!!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:11 AM

that ______________?

Uses drugs or alcohol.

Has kids.

Is dumber than an amoeba.

Has no sense of humor.

Has no communications skills.

Wants to "domesticate" me.

I don't see a problem with drinking every once in awhile when it's an every weekend or weekday activity well that's a completely different story...

Why must people be smart to be considered a lover? I mean I don't know you, but I'm sure to a rocket scientist you aren't smart. How do you judge smarts? Street smarts or like book smarts? Business smarts?

I'm not into dating girls with a kid already.

has tattoos in spots that I feel is wrong, or covers a lot of their body.

Earrings in places they shouldn't be.

is 1 and a half times my weight and up!

Isn't physically active at least in walking. If they aren't willing to walk yep not for me.

okay...what exactly is the wrong spot for a tattoo or piercing??? And what is wrong with a fat girl??? Seriously...I used to weigh 400lbs and guys wouldn't talk to me (other than a friend). Now I'm 150 and the SAME guys are all into me...and they can SHOVE IT!!! I'm the same person now as I was then...I just weigh less...and if you can't see someone for WHO they are on the inside, then you don't deserve them anyhow...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:59 AM

( * )( * )
surprised

well, biker wanted bewbs...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:17 AM
( * )( * )

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:15 AM
As a teenager I was once on the same phone call for 17 hours...no kidding...I was SO lame...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:12 AM
MY BIRTHDAY!!! I made it yet another year...thank God!!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 12/20/08 12:29 PM
I love em a well...I have 4 piercings beyond my ears and 6 tattoos...and I LOVE a man with piercings and tats...SO HOT!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 12/19/08 01:39 AM
You know, I had the ring...the ceremony...the party after...the honeymoon...and it (obviously) wasn't forever. Frankly, i don't care if i get that again or not...I just want someone to love me for me...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 12/14/08 11:28 PM

that you have to now pay to find your "perfect match"
and those free dating sites that give you 1 day free and u get nothing the first day and when u pay the 59.95$ u dont get any messages or anything
but u seemed to get a ton on your free trial day

i smell scam
glad i haven't fell for it

thank god mingle is free

personally, paying to find my perfect match seem slike paying a hooker...same odds i'd suppose.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:17 PM

I saw on Oprah once that if your poo comes out 'S' shaped, it means you're perfectly healthy...& if Oprah said it, you know it's gotta be true!

You know...I heard that your poo should be the girth of the bottom knuckle on your thumb and as long as your forearm...three times a day. My question is who did the measurements for this statistic...and who measures their poo to see if their up to par???

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25