Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:18 AM

try chi silk infusion and keratin mist (it's an artificail keratin that is really good for your hair) they both are a silk protein and since your hair is made of protein it kind of fills in the holes! or try redkin anti snap but you have to becareful of over using it because it's made of a different protein and too much could cause your hair to break but since your hair is damaged it will be good for a bit.

OMG YESS!! the CHI Silk Infusion is the bomb-diggity! It works and it smells great!

I've used olive oil for super dry hair (and skin) and it seems to work well. Put in on (like a few TBSP) and wrap your hair up in a hot damp towel. Wait about 30 minutes and then wash and condition!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:15 AM

Um...I think it's grey pubic hair that truly defines the age factor...

Any of those Just???

Hmmmm.....

I will neither confirm nor deny that.

Mainly because if I did...this might get moved into the Forks and Dorks section.

See...you're burnt both ways...confirming makes it a yes...and refusing to confirm and/or deny it makes it a yes as well...

*shouting*

JUST HAS GREY PUBIES!! PASS IT ON!!! pitchfork

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:14 AM

Indn...WTH??? I go away for a while and now you're a brunette?? WTF? *lol* It's okay honey...I'm considering going back to blonde...I hear they have more fun!

laugh laugh laugh (((Peachie))) the brunette is getting more votes than the blonde.. what do you think? Hmmm I think you can have enough fun as a brunette... :wink:

GAWD I'm still good at hijacking threads!! I'm in need of a change... and a certian EX someone hates blonde hair! *L* I am so mature. An yes, 'tis true...hell, I could have fun with no hair!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:12 AM
Um...I think it's grey pubic hair that truly defines the age factor...

Any of those Just???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:11 AM
Me thinks that "seasoned" chat is something dirty... where's Mirror when you need him???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:10 AM
Indn...WTH??? I go away for a while and now you're a brunette?? WTF? *lol* It's okay honey...I'm considering going back to blonde...I hear they have more fun!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:08 AM
Ya know...I really could care whether a man wears boxers or briefs...as long as they are easy to get off. Better yet, go commando...less to take off!

(was that truly outload???)

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:03 PM
my hand... oh wait! That's not my pocket... whose pocket is this????

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:02 AM

hold up

do you guys think im not fat?????

I dunno...are you? Doesn't matter to me because I'm more attracted to qualities that aren't "physical". I like men who are smart. I like men that make me laugh...that listen to me and can hold a conversation. I like men that are passionate and thoughtful. I like men who bring me flowers just because they were thinking of me. And that kind of man comes in all kinds of packages.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:54 AM

Okay...

one last thing, unless this gets some replies

You ladies are being silly

A BBW is a woman who is BIG, hence big beautiful woman

And check it. I am lookin thru this thread and I am not seeing any woman who are BIG except for the initial poster.

Why are you all calling yourself BBWs just because you shop at Lane Bryant???? Just bc you have a D cup doesnt make you a BBW, just bc you have a stomach, doesnt make you a BBW

Check it...go on yahoo.com. Search BBW. You will see what a BBW is.

I understand, its just the point. Lets all sit in a thread and talk about whatever. But the POINT of this thread was to tell the op, who is a BBW why men like BBW's. And, this is just silly.

Because....I don't see any reason to watch all you ladies call yourself BIG, when you arent.

You are just ladies, you are human. You are people. You are alive and living.

Trust me....being BBW has nothing to do with a 14 or above.

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMIN TO???????whoa surprised

flowerforyou this is for all you beautiful LADIES

forget the stereotypes

be who you are

You want to know why we all think like this? Watch television a little while. Watch ALL the comercials for diet drugs because "Fat is unattractove". For the most part we are "programed" to find "excess body weight" ugly. This is pounded into our heads over and over again.

And Lord forbid you grow up fat...being teased and feeling like you're worthless...not running as fast as the other kids...then you get to middle school and the teasing gets even more cruel...and hormones start humming and no one wants to be seen with the "fat girl". Then we move to high school...and, once again, the teasing gets even more cruel. It's funny though- there's a double standard. There isn't a "fat boy"...nope, guys are just "big"...and that's okay.

As a lot of you already know I used to weigh in at 400 lbs. Yes, 400. Now I weigh about 170...but it fluctuates. I'm considered a BBW and I am damn proud. I am smart, funny, compassionate, sexy and a damn fine "catch"...and, in my opinion, if a man can't see past my "excess body weight" then he's just not the guy for me.

By the way..Marilyn Monroe was a size 16. So was Betty Page...and most "pin-up" girls were 16's.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 08/16/09 01:09 AM
What you need is a real life guardian angel to ice your wrist...bring you a fresh Tecate...and whatever else you deem necessary...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 08/16/09 01:02 AM
"Is that a keg in your pants?"
"No, why?"
"Cause I'd really like to tap that a$$"

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:30 PM
I can tell you that I absolutely don't reply to someone I have no interest in. I'll look at their profile and make my determination. I don't feel obligated to reply to someone just because they sent me an email...that's just a waste of my time. If you choose to send and email to someone you should be prepared to not recieve a response...pure and simple.

Also, may I suggest that you proofread what you write. There are a lot of people on here that are sticklers for spelling and grammer.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:30 PM

There is always someone on this planet willing to love you for who you are

Who wants to love

Take care of you

Give themselves and everything they have to you

Protect you

Never judge you

Every person has a special someone that they are destined to meet

Keep your eyes open

Because they are on their way

If you have not met them already

So open your heart

Let the love pour in

Because that special someone is on their way.

Good night and sweetdreams to you all...
Hug and kisses,
Modela

Nahh...I have my own thought processes...my own ideals...and they don't jive with other people.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:07 PM

Preference (also called "taste" or "penchant") is a concept, used in the social sciences, particularly economics. It assumes a real or imagined "choice" between alternatives and the possibility of rank ordering of these alternatives, based on happiness, satisfaction, gratification, enjoyment, utility they provide. More generally, it can be seen as a source of motivation. In cognitive sciences, individual preferences enable choice of objectives/goals.

Okay...let me point out one sentence in particular: It assumes a real or imagined "choice" between alternatives and the possibility of rank ordering of these alternatives, based on happiness, satisfaction, gratification, enjoyment, utility they provide.

See...preference is which alternative you would CHOOSE first...not that you eliminate all the alternatives to your preference- which is what seems to have fanned the flames on this topic.

I have to agree though that your maturity level probably has something to do with this.

Amazingly well written and well said.drinker Now I wish I know this much.. I guess I was wrong, there are some posts on mingle that are worth to read. :smile:

well thank you...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:01 PM

How many of you repeatedly wind up in the "FRIEND ZONE"? And are you absolutely sick to death of it? I used to have women throwing themselves at me... But lately it seems I've lost my edge. Any ideas?

I'll throw myself at you...but onyl if you promise to catch me...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:01 PM
Txs...I must disagree. At best, Manson and Jones were classic "cult" leaders. Just like David Koresh. Commanding people to kill...or even persuading someone to "pull the trigger" does not a mass murderer make.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 08/09/09 04:58 PM

I never said anything about Manson or Jones being serial killers themselves. I only mentioned that there were others who were more than willing to do their bidding. All they had to do was tell them to do it. It's the equivalent of holding the gun while telling somebody else to pull the trigger.

My personal opinion of the Manson Family is that they were hardly serial killers.

What constitutes a serial killer? I mean, by definition?

A serial killers is someone who:

1) kills 3 or more people
2) takes "down time" between the murders
3) generally has the same modeus operandi (M.O)

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 08/09/09 04:50 PM

Now that I know what it means...lol
I'd think they're studying it, like a doctor continues to study at a learning hospital. If that weren't the case, I'd be thinking CYA, don't wanna be ya..

Some of my interests are: random blurbs, making fun of stupid people, watching grass grow, cow tipping, roller coasters, studying the effects of intestinal combustion, Snippeling, crawfish racing, peanut butter jar collecting, trying to find the end of the internet, flapjack frisbee, Dachsund juggling, listening to country music songs backwards-so you get all your stuff back, wearing kilts on windy days..

Do they make me strange.. er.. stranger than usual? laugh

Uh..depends. Anything on under that kilt?

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sun 08/09/09 04:47 PM
I don't think it much matters if he's wanting an explination now...or ever. Write it on the chance that he someday may want one.

I know I truly would love to know the "behind the scenes" with my parents divorce. I think it would help to answer questions I have. No such luck with me though...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25