Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:22 PM

Gold diggers! Yayyyyyy!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Like Clint Eastwood said, "A man's got to know his limitations"....

“You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?”

Well, do ya punk?? *eyebrow raised*

“Go ahead, make my day”

Baby, you don't even know... and now that you're just a road trip away... watch what you wish for..pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:17 PM

Gold diggers! Yayyyyyy!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Like Clint Eastwood said, "A man's got to know his limitations"....

“You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?”

Well, do ya punk?? *eyebrow raised*

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:14 PM

Women dont like to hear a sexy man voice? I'm just asking?

Of course we do! :tongue: Thing is, people move at different speeds. Some women are really outgoing and all that... and some move a bit slower. Being respectful of who we are indivdially is much more attractive than a voice at the other end of the line...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:13 PM

and here I thought I was the only one who knew that my imperfections are what make me beautiful... flowerforyou
they sure doflowers

awwww... *swoons*

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:09 PM
and here I thought I was the only one who knew that my imperfections are what make me beautiful... flowerforyou

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 12/16/09 11:56 PM

1: A talk show is NOT a statistic.
2: Talk shows make money by viewers, the more profound the subject...more viewers.
3: Talk shows are a lot like soap opera's, only more popular.

Amen lovey! Capitalism in it's finest form really... plus, it's become a gimmick for Maury. It's paternity tests and the "I used to be a geek but now I'm not" shows that rake in the most dough for him.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 12/16/09 11:54 PM

You're assuming slutty women are responsible. I've never known any who were. I used to be friends with a woman who had to get a DNA test to find out her who her kid's dad was 'cause she banged two guys- one right after the other and got preggers. ohwell

Not to go off on a rant, but... is a guy who sleeps with two girls one after the other a slut too? Honestly, I've come across men that have to "clean up" in puclic restrooms on the way to the next girls house~ and they're always called "players".

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 10/13/09 02:56 AM

horniness or maybe he likes you at least he hasn't come out bluntly and ask "wanna bump uglies with me, you are one hot babe" cause if he did i'd be mad thats my pick up linedrinker

laugh laugh laugh You're doing it all wrong.. mine is "Wanna phuck?" works everytime

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 10/13/09 02:50 AM
How about a sign above the toilet...

"If you don't live here...don't $hit here!"

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:43 PM
Buttered Rum...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:26 PM

What are you afraid of most?

Herpes.....

Type one or two? Or herpes zostar?

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:25 PM

Amazing, it's people like you that make us, the law offical's jobs that much eaiser.

Okay...dumb. You can't arrest someone based on ideals...or suspiscion...so why would discussing something make your job easier???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:24 PM

dose anyone smoke pot out here?

I only do brownies now...you get higher that way anyhow...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:23 PM
I'm at about 5-7 personal emails a day
5-6 for work/ school
and I'm prolly aroudn 35-40 texts a day...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:22 PM
It's actually Y'all...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:20 PM
Nothing truly scares me...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 10/05/09 12:46 AM

I totally would...but I'm only into self-worship...(was that outloud?):laughing:

On days ending in Q or B? huh

Now I am curious....if ANY country's language in the world has days ending in Q or B...so I can self worship guilt free with rolos and chocolate moneys...

it's always guilt-free for me... an' only days ending in Y...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 10/05/09 12:41 AM
I totally would...but I'm only into self-worship...(was that outloud?):laughing:

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 10/05/09 12:38 AM

Loving someone who doesn't love you back/Or not loving someone who loves you

Loving someone who doesn't love you... makes you careful of loving anyone else...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 10/05/09 12:36 AM
Here's the problem...there is no tone of voice when you're not on the phone or face-to-face. There's no way to tell if he's serious or just joking...I had a guy tell me I'm self-centered because I will say that I think I am beautiful; I'm not, but since he can't hear my voice he stopped talking to me. Oh well, his loss. I don't think I would take it too seriously...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25