Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:12 PM
And why is it that guys are always in such a DAMN hurry to arrive at their destination??? It's like it's a competition...I remember my uncle's comparing their "times" during the holidays..."I made it here in 6 hours 23 minutes...that's 15 minutes faster than last year!" WHF fellas??

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:10 PM
I'd told the SOB that he could go to hell and that I'd rather walk home than deal with his BS any longer..at that point you should just walk away from the bastage...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:05 PM
Edited by Peachiepoohie on Sat 12/13/08 02:06 PM

Well, you should read my profile, and then get back to me as to how I did.

BTW...I can actually TYPE!laugh

I too have gotten drunk off of NyQuil...but only the green death flavor...but pizza is not orgasmic to me, lasagna is tho'...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:13 AM

happy What question do you hate to be asked on a date?happy

Have you slept with Mirror??

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:12 AM
I actually had one guy ask me, "Do I have a booger?"

WHAT??? WTF? Who asks something like that???

I promptly called a cab and went home.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:08 AM
I'm only coming cause I'm with the band...drinker

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:06 AM
I have two eggs sunny side up, two pieces of whole wheat toast with REAL butter and coffee with cream and sugar every morning...even on the weekends. And at 9:00 am...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:58 AM

You're right, some people don't write enough. On the other hand, some people write too much or just write one long paragraph.

For example, I looked at your profile. Would you mind breaking that paragraph up a bit? At least so things are separated topically? Sometimes when I see that, I don't even bother to read carefully and instead just skim through.

Now, am I losing something by not bothering to read your profile closely? Certainly, by not knowing you better, I am losing something. However, reading your profile doesn't have much to do with *knowing* you in the "grok" sort of sense, if you get my drift.

Anyway, it's not like my profile's all that great either, so who am I to talk? Well, I can only hope my opinion's worth at least 2 cents, right? ;-)

what is "grok"...and i edited, just for you...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:20 AM

You know what irks the ever-lovin' h*ll outta me? People who send me an email on here telling me how much they like my profile...then tell me to check out theirs...only to find one or two sentences that tell me NOTHING about them. Seriously folks...if you know yourself AT ALL you should be able to write a paragraph or two that tells people a little bit about you so we have something to go on in the begining. GEEZ...I, for one, am not going to sit and interview someone...feeding them quetions to answer so that I can find out a few miniscule things about them to see if there's a snowball's chance of the two of us "clicking". And recently, when I told someone this...they told me I was full of "drama and head-games". UGH! grumble grumble grumble explode explode explode

Whew...I feel better now... frustrated frustrated frustrated
flowerforyou I like your profile.bigsmile You should check out mine.bigsmile

Oh I did...that's why I had to block you bigsmile

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:01 AM
You know what else I absolutely cannot stand??? Being asked, "so what do you wanna know?"

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:59 PM
*l* me too...maybe that's my this irks me so darn much..

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:57 PM

Well you should be afraid of my beast, she will demolish your Ford pitchfork

Lol....riiiight. We all know girls cant drive.

HA HA HA HA!!

Honey...I drive a tractor trailer for a living...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:56 PM
You know what irks the ever-lovin' h*ll outta me? People who send me an email on here telling me how much they like my profile...then tell me to check out theirs...only to find one or two sentences that tell me NOTHING about them. Seriously folks...if you know yourself AT ALL you should be able to write a paragraph or two that tells people a little bit about you so we have something to go on in the begining. GEEZ...I, for one, am not going to sit and interview someone...feeding them quetions to answer so that I can find out a few miniscule things about them to see if there's a snowball's chance of the two of us "clicking". And recently, when I told someone this...they told me I was full of "drama and head-games". UGH! grumble grumble grumble explode explode explode

Whew...I feel better now... frustrated frustrated frustrated

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:50 PM
Dodge...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:08 PM
I have a list...

MirrorMirror (but you knew that honey)
EngravenImage (cuz he's DAMN HOT)
FearandLoathing (loves me the spikes)

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:29 PM

Nothing beats a loud roaring 502 big block in a 1969 Camaro.smokin

Amen...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:27 PM

So what????? You saying you got a problems with clowns????rant

Clowns are just iky. Seriously, there's a problem with an adult that wants to dress up in makeup and funny clothes and play with children. Plus, John Wayne Gacy didn't do much for the immage. Then there's "It"...which didn't help either. Ack...just ack!

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:26 PM
The day I woke up from my surgery...since I only had a 15% chance of making it through...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:59 PM
Mine's an old nickname from a good friend...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:57 PM
Help them onto the balcony railing... nah, I'm not really like that..but I would prolly ignore them. Either you're gonna sit and talk about or just do it...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25