Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:46 AM
And I still believe that it's mot a light bulb,,it's a dark sucker

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:45 AM
Um, earthytaurus...I hate to disappoint you, but this fantastically logical arguement as proof of "God's" Existence was not written by ALBERT EINSTIEN.

FROM http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/religion/a/einstein_god.htm

This apocryphal tale of a young Albert Einstein proving the existence of God to his atheist professor first began circulating in 2004. One reason we know it isn't true is that the same story was already making the rounds five years earlier with no mention of Einstein in it whatsoever.

Another reason we know it isn't true is that Einstein was a self-described agnostic who didn't believe in what he called a "personal God." He wrote: "...the word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish."

And, finally, we know it isn't true because Einstein was a careful thinker who would never have put forward the specious logic attributed to him above. As written, the argument neither disproves the existence of evil, nor proves the existence of God.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:20 AM
This really is good...and a logial standpoint on the age old question "Does God Exist?"

The professor of a university challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything that exists?" A student answered bravely, "Yes, he did".

The professor then asked, "If God created everything, then he created evil. Since evil exists (as noticed by our own actions), so God is evil. The student couldn't respond to that statement causing the professor to conclude that he had "proved" that "belief in God" was a fairy tale, and therefore worthless.

Another student raised his hand and asked the professor, "May I pose a question? " "Of course" answered the professor.

The young student stood up and asked : "Professor does Cold exists?"

The professor answered, "What kind of question is that? ...Of course the cold exists... haven't you ever been cold?"

The young student answered, "In fact sir, Cold does not exist. According to the laws of Physics, what we consider cold, in fact is the absence of heat. Anything is able to be studied as long as it transmits energy (heat). Absolute Zero is the total absence of heat, but cold does not exist. What we have done is create a term to describe how we feel if we don't have body heat or we are not hot."

"And, does Dark exist?", he continued. The professor answered "Of course". This time the student responded, "Again you're wrong, Sir. Darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in fact simply the absence of light. Light can be studied, darkness can not. Darkness cannot be broken down. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the light beam finishes. Dark is a term that we humans have created to describe what happens when there's lack of light."

Finally, the student asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?" The professor replied, "Of course it exists, as I mentioned at the beginning, we see violations, crimes and violence anywhere in the world, and those things are evil."

The student responded, “Sir, Evil does not exist. Just as in the previous cases, Evil is a term which man has created to describe the result of the absence of God's presence in the hearts of man.

After this, the professor bowed down his head, and didn't answer back.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:05 PM
If my second hand smoke is killing humabityy, then shouldn't we also bsd cars (wchi release Carbon Monoxise, the plants what waft untold amount og who knows what...not te mention those peeople who leave the ar SO drunk that they don't eve know if they are going the eight way.

I just really feel like smokers keep getting the propaganda...because it doesn't carry the stigma of other addicttions.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:00 PM

I just got the forms for my 18 year old to register for the selective
service. I don't remember this when my oldest turned 18, that was 7
years ago... can I just toss this? Anybody know?

If he doesn't register it WILL come back to haunt him. He wouldn't be eligible for Pell Grants for college puld a mjriad of othe governmental assistanfe in the future,

BTW: The draft was found unconstitutional. So the liklet hood that is number ia picked is slim to non,

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:53 PM
Okay, my vote id for murstiv svid- commomly found in pool supply store...heck, yyou can by gallons and gallons of it with no quewtoins sked...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 09/11/09 06:31 PM

You dont need a stroy to get ink?

Lol...well maybe. Maybe my story is that I'm into the pain. Maybe I'm sick in the head. Maybe you will never know!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey! Nothing wrong with paying for a little pain... and nothing wrong with being a little freaky-deaky ..baby, wear that freak badge with PRIDE!! pitchfork

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 09/11/09 06:23 PM

Their is a difference between trashy and classy meaningful work.Love a story ta tell on a body:thumbsup:

Mine seem a little random at first...but they each have a really well thought out meaning behind them...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 09/11/09 06:22 PM
I got number 8 today...that's the pic of it. In two weeks I start on a half sleeve on my left arm...but then I'm also the ballsy girl in the mosh pit, so...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Fri 09/11/09 06:18 PM
Okay..so I've found this to be a rather black or white thing opinion wise...it's either totally hot or completely trashy. Any other ink addicts out there (other than Sally)??? Anyone wanna give there opinion of us colorful girlies?

Anyone have any good ideas to incorporate into an asian inspired half sleeve??

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 09/09/09 04:20 PM
after I found out that my friend missed his flight (the one that crashed into the Pentagon) I actually went and got a couple of piercings...I know, I'm weird...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:56 AM
okay...so this should be proof that men like all kinds of women...seriously, would there be a market for a song that isn't true in spme respect??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02H7CoeLwno&feature=channel

Peachiepoohie's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:55 AM
CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter ( Dec 22 - Jan 19)
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be
Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy an! d reserved.
Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be
Unfriendly at times. Likes competition. Gets what they Want.

Um, kinda...Totally not shy...sometimes I appear aloof...but I don't think that's "unfriendly
...totally get what (and who) I want...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/08/09 11:57 PM

...what would you like to hear?

Haddaway - What is Love.

Injected with a poison!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo

*Bobs head*smokin

Oh SPIKEY!!! Now that's a tune I'll gladly dance to with ya...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/08/09 11:50 PM
My GAWD...she has her own hotel and bar now?

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/08/09 11:48 PM

You think by my age, I would be alot better at being single.noway

I have been for almost 2 years..frustrated

but damn, im lonely.:cry:

I wannna snuggle, and cuddle, and hold hands....flowerforyou

what a whiner I am!!whoa

You're no whiner. Just by our nature humans crave the company of other humans. We crave touch. We crave a sense of belonging. We crave a bond with another person that seems to transcend meer friendship.

It's odd... when we are most alone we hardly ever recognize it... and when we are most surrounded by life and love we fail to see it. I can tell you that although you feel alone there are many people on here that have grown to love you...and it's at times like this that you need to wrap yourself up in that love and cherish it- some people never know it.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:31 PM
Yeppers...my ex used to say, "I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave" when I'd go to change from my work clothes... heels give an instant "lift" to a woman's hiney...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:22 PM

I like the Proessional look..suits...Look good on most people

and heels do something for EVERY woman's butt...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:19 PM
Damn...I'm a jeans and tee shirt kinda girl...and sneakers for the most part. ALthough that'll change once I graduate and I have to be "professional"... although I do look good all cleaned up too.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:03 PM

"Near To You"

He and I had something beautiful
But so dysfunctional, it couldn't last
I loved him so but I let him go
'Cause I knew he'd never love me back

Such pain as this
Shouldn't have to be experienced
I'm still reeling from the loss,
Still a little bit delirious

Near to you, I am healing
But it's taking so long
'Cause though he's gone
And you are wonderful
It's hard to move on
Yet, I'm better near to you.

You and I have something different
And I'm enjoying it cautiously
I'm battle scarred, I am working oh so hard
To get back to who I used to be

He's disappearing
Fading subtly
I'm so close to being yours
Won't you stay with me
Please

But it's taking so long
'Cause though he's gone
And you are wonderful
It's hard to move on

I only know that I am
Better where you are
I only know that I am
Better where you are
I only know that I belong
Where you are

But it's taking so long
Though he's gone
And you are wonderful
It's hard to move on

But it's taking so long
'Cause though he's gone
And you are wonderful
It's hard to move on

Love this song. A Fine Frenzy is amazing!

Ya know, I wasn't such a fan until my last relationship ended and I found out how much of a bullseye this song is...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25