Community > Posts By > Peachiepoohie

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:45 PM

Who cares?

And *this* is one of the reasons I love you...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:39 PM

Not gonna say nothingblushing

See...this could be good or bad...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:49 PM

Confidence ROCKS! So happy for you that you 'got it', what you always had you now are aware of. How awesome and freeing for you! A big congratulations! flowerforyou drinker

Thanks hon...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:49 PM

I like a woman in flip flops.socks and a tank top.While smoking

*L* socks and flip flops??

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:47 PM
I was hoping that it wasn't cocky..*L* I think I just scared him a little.

Gotta love my girls! We gotta stick together right???

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:44 PM
I went from 400lbs to (well now) 195lbs. I've been thinner, but I'm comfortable in my own skin... and like Prince said I'm a sexy muthaphucker! If other people think I'm fat, oh well...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:41 PM
I am often seen at thrift stores and resale botiques. I like old, worn and soft jeans and t-shirts...and I love that if I ruin them the first time I wear them I'm only out a few bucks.

I've got brand names (BCBG, GUESS, etc) but not truly on purpose. If I find something I like and it happens to be brand name then WOO-HOO for me.

I could care what someone else wears...it's wany more important to me that who they are is awesome- not what they are.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:38 PM
Um..a right to? Nopers. Although, I am wondering if I am the ONLY person here that doesn't slam the door closed. Jeez, I don't have kids with my ex...but if he offered...well, I'm more likely to take him up on that than the same offer from a stranger...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:36 PM
FearandLoathing...but he's got a special place in my heart...I loves my spikey. Seems like he's always been there to make me smile...AWWWWWW! *gag*

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 04:33 PM
Okay...WTF? I got called cocky today...cause I'm confident in myself? *RME* Jeeez, no wonder it took this long to figure out...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 12:48 PM
Depends on whther were ralking about a man or a boy...men love personality and confidence. Boys run towards everything superficial not realizing that looks fade. I've found that a confident woman is very sexy...*w*

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 12:40 PM
I dunno...but I do know that girls try to find a guy like thier dad...or someone to replace a dad if they didn't have one...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 12:39 PM
You give her space and let her be mad if she is. We're really not that complicated. Look at it like this...give her some room and there will be room enough for two.

She'll come around...and if she doesn't then the two of you weren't meant to be anyhow. I know it hurts somthin' terrible, but everyone's gotta burn sometime.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 10:56 AM

Well with my great memory, every Gilligan's Island episode is brand new.... so with that said.. what were we talking about?

*lol* And here I was thinking that every soap opera has used the same 10 or so scenarios over and over and millions watch everyday...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 10:54 AM

It happens when you don't think about it or try to manufactor what "they" want ...

You are now free to be you and exude you inner confidence. That will get you noticed far more than anything else. flowerforyou

See, I've never been that way...making up who I am to please someone else. I am who I am and that's it... I just don't think that I had convinced myself of the fact that I am phucking beautiful in my own right. Once I felt like I was beautiful...I guess the beauty just poured outta me for the rest of the world to see. I feel amazing...I look in the mirror and finally see me and nothing else. I no longer allow myself to say such nasty things to me. You know, if someone else said half of the things to me that I've said to myself...well, I'd punch them right in the mouth. So no more of that BS. I am smart. I am funny. I am beautiful...and I am worth loving.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 12:47 AM
My mom always told me that you sound a lot more ignorant when you curse...and that if you talk like a man you will get treated like a man. Act and talk like a lasy and you get treated like a lady.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 12:45 AM
I'm up because I'm not ready to give in just yet... I like night much more than day...and I'ma kinda missin' a certian Sally out there.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Tue 09/29/09 12:32 AM
What's odd is that I've always known who I am...and I love myself much more than anyone other than my mom proabaly could. I just never realized that all my guy friends think I'm awesome because I am and never fully thought it through that my guy friends are, wel;...guys and the equation just should've been solved a long time ago.

Damn...really, I'm the shiznitobam...always known that, just glad it's finally being noticed.

Peachiepoohie's photo
Mon 09/28/09 10:46 PM
I have spent SO much of my life wondering about what males find beautiful/pretty/cute/sexy about women and what kind of woman a man wants (as I'm sure a lot of women have). This weekend I finally realized that I already have everything that a true "man" (versus a boy) finds attractive.

Several times this weekend I had men stop me to tell me how beautiful/ sexy I am. Wow. I was speechless...which rarely happens. Turns out that there's a growing concensus that confidence is a really sexy thing to a man...and once you quit worrying about what they want "in" you and just be who you are- well, they love it!

Who knew...

Peachiepoohie's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:06 PM
It's funny...I've had all three words used to describe my face...pretty, cute and sexy. Sexy is generally directed at my eyes...which is odd- I really don't see it but then there is that whole "eye of the beholder" thing...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25