Community > Posts By > QwicherBytchin

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:33 PM

Some men are just IDIOTS!!!!

Some?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:32 PM
That seems to be the new "norm". Men assume that you are critisizing them or asking for something when you didn't even come close to saying that at all. Their own fears showing, possibly?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:42 PM
If he really loves you, he'll work with your time restraints. After all, it's only for 3 more months, then you'll have a lot more free time, right?

Are you willing to set aside 1 or 2 nights a week to be with him? The relationship is still new, and you both have some compromising to do. It's something that needs discussed without either of you getting pissed.

=)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:35 PM
If you're not ready to give him what he needs, maybe you shouldn't call. You miss him, yes, but you're putting yourself first, which you should do. Calling him and working things out may mean you have to sacrifice the goals you're so close to achieving.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:52 AM
I made a pact to myself. I'm not dating for 6 months. No dates until March 1st, 2009.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:25 PM
1. What time is it?
4:20pm

2. What's your name?
Michaele

3. What are you most afraid of?
Spiders

4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a
theater?
Charlie Wilson's War

5. Place of birth.
Oakland, MI

6. Favorite food?
Italian

7. What's your natural hair color?.
Light Brown

8. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Frank

9. Ever been toilet papering?
No

10.Love someone so much it made you cry?
Oh yes

11. Been in a car accident?
yes, several

12. Croutons or bacon bits?
Bacon bits

13. Favorite day of the week ?
Wednesday

14. Favorite Restaurant?
Mi Familia Italiana

15. Favorite flower?
Roses, Carnations

16. Favorite sport to watch?
Football

17. Favorite Drink ?
Coffee

18. Favorite ice cream ?
Chocolate Chip Mint

19. Disney or Warner bros?
Disney

20. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I don't do fast food.

21. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Tan

22. How many times you failed your driver's test?
Never

23. Before this one, what thread did you last respond to?
Uh...I don't remember

24. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Get Online

25. Bedtime?
Usually around 3:30am...I get off work at 3:00am.

26. Who is the person that you are most curious to see
their responses?
No one in particular

27. Favorite TV show?
I don't watch tv

28. What are you listening to right now ?
Bob That Head by Rascal Flatts

29. What's your favorite color?
Red

30. How many tattoos do you have?
None

31. What would you like to accomplish/do before you die?
Fall in love again..and have it returned

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:46 PM
I agree that somone with debt needs to be able to handle it themselves...On the other hand, at what point do you ask someone how much money they have saved?

People are willing to get into a relationship with someone rich..but not someone poor.

Just a funny observation.

Sorry..I'm feeling cynical and jaded about life right now...so I'll sit in my corner and keeps my claws to myself from now on.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:04 PM

So you are saying you plan to impregnate every female you date and then try to gain custody of the child? Or are you going to wait until they start acting crazy to impregnate them?

Somehow this plan seems flawed....

No silly, help them. What i'm getting at is, it take people to be threaten to do anything some time for the beter in there life. if this what it take for some to pull there head out of there Ass. GOOD!

I'm wondering if I need meds to truly understand what the hell he's trying to say.

if your not understanding then ask. It's really not hard to ask question, now is it?

Your use of the english language is extremely difficult to understand.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/29/08 04:45 PM

So you are saying you plan to impregnate every female you date and then try to gain custody of the child? Or are you going to wait until they start acting crazy to impregnate them?

Somehow this plan seems flawed....

No silly, help them. What i'm getting at is, it take people to be threaten to do anything some time for the beter in there life. if this what it take for some to pull there head out of there Ass. GOOD!

I'm wondering if I need meds to truly understand what the hell he's trying to say.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/29/08 04:41 PM
http://www.querycat.com/faq/763447d6f614f2dfca1a67c12a613863

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:35 PM

If i were you i would drive down the Interstate, with just your Birthday Suit on, and look for a big orange truck with the #445 on it:banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers drool flowers

I tried that once....Only my birthday suit was originally intended for someone much smaller, and it seems to have stretched out over the years...unflatteringly, I may add.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/29/08 01:13 PM

sick I dont think she's sexy.sick Ive seen better looking dogslaugh

I expect as much from a Monkey. I guess the dogs you are talking about are Nancy ”crazy eyes” Pelosi and/or Hillary ”Dog face” Clinton right?????

LOOK AT THAT mIRROR MIRROR TOKE DOWN HIS POST..MIRROR SAID THAT HE HAD SEEN "BETTER LOOKING DOGS" than Sarah..in case anyone missed it.

I don't believe someone's looks has anything to do with how well should could lead out country. At this point, I have no opinion on her, but I do have one on you. You seem to find pleasure in berating anyone who disagrees with you. That, my friend, (and I use that term loosely), shows that you may lack more intelligence than even GWB

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:39 PM
Spiders.

*shiver*

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:16 PM
laugh laugh laugh

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 08/28/08 04:06 PM
OMG! haha!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:51 PM
....cuz we were talking and I said he made me want to listen to music. Now..why would he be sorry for making me want to dance?

I responded like this: "you're sorry for making me want to listen to music? Music is the heart and soul of life. Music makes us dance..even when we're sitting still. Music makes us happy, and cry and helps us celebrate and grieve. Never, ever be sorry for causing someone to play a song. =)"

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:13 PM
Edited by QwicherBytchin on Thu 08/28/08 03:15 PM
Natalie was adorable. Tina Yothers was just....homely. I swear...I'm gonna cry. LOL

No way...I have to work tonight...I'll just keep pouring drinks til someone says I'm beautiful haha

Oh...I know! I'm just too uppity!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 08/28/08 02:59 PM
...someone just told me I look like Tina Yothers from Family Ties.

shocked

/wrist
/bleed

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:44 AM
I get that email several times a week.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:51 PM
lol, you asked me the same question twice....and I was afk, you seem to lack patience, little one. :)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25