Community > Posts By > QwicherBytchin

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/29/11 02:23 PM
There are a lot of things I miss about sex. Not just the act of intercourse but the closeness...and without those things, I feel like I AM missing something. I think sex is a very important part of a relationship...unless you're a nun.

<---NOT a nun...just not getting any.

So...life without sex....is not completely fulfilling.. IMHO

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 03/27/11 05:09 PM
I always figured people who were easily bored....are just boring people. Those aren't the kind of people I wanna surround myself with.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 03/27/11 12:07 PM

how do i create my own post

Go to the forums tab, choose a topic..and click the "post topic" button at the top right.. (I think)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:58 AM

were not all like tht though im a nice guy but most people judge on how i look i look veryy intimidating i can be if u mess wit me or my girl

Oh...I know you're not all alike...but, honey..you're 18. Don't be offended....but even the idea of going out with someone that age makes my peepee pucker. I like young....but that's just way too young.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:48 AM

Hey! Where have you been? I haven't seen you around for a long time.

Hey you....yeah...life has been...well, it's been life. And I haven't been here. Just pop in for a sec or two and then gone again. I'd like to say that I had a man for a while. Really...I've had many...but...none for long and most...well...we won't go there.

Anyway...how've you been?

I've been OK, still here though. LOL

lol, so I see. Pffft...the last guy I went on a date with was your age. Strange. That's about all I gotta say. Unfortunately, I left him disappointed. When I said dinner and a movie...I really meant dinner and a movie.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:46 AM

+wo ok im new on here im only 18 but im lookin fr some 1 tht has some experince girls my age all they do is ply games and i dont like tht at alli want some 1 tht will treat me right

Welcome.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:41 AM

Hey! Where have you been? I haven't seen you around for a long time.

Hey you....yeah...life has been...well, it's been life. And I haven't been here. Just pop in for a sec or two and then gone again. I'd like to say that I had a man for a while. Really...I've had many...but...none for long and most...well...we won't go there.

Anyway...how've you been?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:36 AM
Laundry.....there's a concept...

ha!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 03/27/11 11:30 AM
I sit and I watch.

I watch and I sit.

Not sure what to say or whom to say it to. SO...

I sit and I watch.

I watch and I sit.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 08/29/10 01:26 PM
I think a shaved head is very sexy! But not every man can pull it off.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 05/29/10 11:06 AM
I'm just wondering why the friend is acting as the "go-between". Is the girl not adult enough to approach you in the first place or when there seems to be questions?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 04/05/10 03:54 PM
You should never have to change who you are to please someone else. Be yourself. Someone out there is gonna love you exactly the way you are.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 03/26/10 09:41 AM
Now that's hilarious!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:06 AM

It's chilly and rainy, but I'm happy it's Friday. Anyone have interesting plans for the weekend?

Your calendar says Friday. Mine says Monday. But hopefully I make some money this weekend!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:02 AM

learned alot about me.:heart:

7 years single and counting.....I don't think there's much more I can learn about me. In fact, I'm starting to get bored with myself. lol

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:48 PM
I met a guy at Olive Garden. He was running late so we were talking on our cells when he drove up. I was waiting outside cuz it was homecoming and the place was packed. When he drove by me, he said "now there's an a$$ I'd like to f*ck". I was a little shocked but proceeded with the date. When he told me what I had to order so we could share our food since he didn't feel like wasting money, I left my full drink on the table, grabbed my purse and walked out. He called me for days leaving all kinds of nasty messages. Seems he felt he never should have paid for my drink if I had no intention of "paying him back".

BTW, he no longer resembled his picture. It must have been taken 10 years and 50lbs ago.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:20 PM
Hi baby...what's up?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:47 PM

Some men are just IDIOTS!!!!

Some?

Go ahead...open that bag of worms.

No way..if it's pink and it wiggles, it can stay in the bag for now.

It quits wiggling after you play with it for a bit.

I'll get the hammer.

Lol...i said play...not kill.

I play rough. lol

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:42 PM

Some?

It quits wiggling after you play with it for a bit.

I'll get the hammer.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:39 PM

Some?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25