"I'll rip off your arm and beat you with the bloody end!"

I had a great childhood

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:09 PM
Head

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 03/05/08 11:53 AM
That's so awesome!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:50 PM
Hi Jill! I got sent home from work cuz I'm sick. =( But...I DID get to take my bartending test, which I passed, so now I can bartend! Yay!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:41 PM
nope. Just love that people can't spell bored correctly. Makes me laugh. laugh laugh

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/04/08 09:39 PM
board, eh?

laugh laugh

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:45 PM
red screwdriver

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:26 PM

If you read my responses, you would know I understood the topic just fine.

I think not

that's about the truth, eh? You think not.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:25 PM
Edited by QwicherBytchin on Mon 03/03/08 10:25 PM

I have married friends that have gotten herpes from their husbands. Moral people can catch STD's.

My point exactly.

Excuse me? Is there a particular reason you're being an asswipe?

Any particular reason you can't understand this topic?

If you read my responses, you would know I understood the topic just fine.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:21 PM

most men are not honest

alot of people aren't honest. Honesty isn't gender specific.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:17 PM

Are you saying that a moral person can't get std's?

Were you born yesterday? Yes, that's exactly waht I'm saying.

laugh

Excuse me? Is there a particular reason you're being an asswipe?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:15 PM

A person can still get herpes even when using a condom. The outbreak can occur in areas not covered by a condom.

This is true, and I'm not arguing this point at all. But the fact that they didn't use a condom at all wasn't wise. For either of them.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:13 PM

So...she had sex with him the first night...and didn't use a condom. I would say they're both pretty ignorant for that. At least he had the balls to tell her before it happened a second time. She had the right to make a choice...and the choice is hers..not yours.
Quicher Bytchin I hear you and you are right it is not my place but she came to me for advice and I as a friend need to be there for her. She is a grown woman and it is her choice to keep seeing this guy and I have nothing to say about that, I just care about her and I want to see her happy!!!

At this point, the best advice to give her is to get checked out...and always use a condom.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:10 PM

So...she had sex with him the first night...and didn't use a condom. I would say they're both pretty ignorant for that.

Even a condom can't prevent STD's...

Mostly it's who you choose in a partner; you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas. Simple and enough said.

smokin

Are you saying that a moral person can't get std's?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:02 PM
So...she had sex with him the first night...and didn't use a condom. I would say they're both pretty ignorant for that. At least he had the balls to tell her before it happened a second time. She had the right to make a choice...and the choice is hers..not yours.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 04:26 PM
I stomp in mud puddles

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:23 AM
Timmy...meet Dannielle

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:21 AM

Could you pass me that bottle of aspirin please!!

and the bottle of tequila

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25