Community > Posts By > QwicherBytchin

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:09 AM
Amen

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:06 AM
I wonder if she's met timmy'schillin. They would probably make a great couple!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:59 AM
You've been here 2 weeks and already have this many people that don't particularly care for you?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:43 AM

You could do us all a big favor and just leave quietly...

well you all have just been so polite hu? if the moderators could see what u guys write to me. without even knowing my side of things

oh cripes, they read the threads before they decide to ban. Get a grip or get out. *shrug*

no people reported me

Dude...mods don't just take peoples word when they get a report. They read the thread. Grow up. You're not making any points here.

Someone get the WAAAAAAmbulance

can I report u for bashing me?

LOL I love tattle tales. Please....

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:40 AM

well you all have just been so polite hu? if the moderators could see what u guys write to me. without even knowing my side of things

oh cripes, they read the threads before they decide to ban. Get a grip or get out. *shrug*

no people reported me

Dude...mods don't just take peoples word when they get a report. They read the thread. Grow up. You're not making any points here.

Someone get the WAAAAAAmbulance

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:34 AM

QwicherBytchin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:27 AM

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 03:55 PM
Hmm...I just realized I finally went over 1000. Took me forever!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 03:49 PM

Since you get all that free coffee...and I'm a coffeeaholic....and I'm your new best friend....you'll send me some.

Right?

Hmm...possibly :tongue:

*raises eyebrow*

What will it take to bribe you?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 03:27 PM
Since you get all that free coffee...and I'm a coffeeaholic....and I'm your new best friend....you'll send me some.

Right?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:58 PM
Jager...if it's in a red-headed slut. yummy

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:38 PM

flowerforyou i guess i'm the only real man here
i would

They aren't real men because they answered honestly? On the contrary.

In my oh so humble *cough* opinion, she's got way too much anger oozing from her pores

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:35 PM
boxer-briefs

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 01:32 PM

.... kill them while the live....

I'm sorry...this made me laugh...cuz..you can't kill them while they're dead....

laugh laugh laugh

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:13 AM
I'll be working until 2 am.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 10:15 AM

There will be no pity for me romeo!!!noway laugh Im here for the free chips and dips right???bigsmile smokin drinker

Free?? OMG...they always charge me $2.95!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:24 AM

Just because there are strippers, doesn't mean the "intended" is supposed to have sex. It's more a "see what you COULD have if you were single".

Sex with someone other than your partner is cheating...no matter when it happens.

As for getting drunk....sheeesh..let people have fun.

I have no qualms with getting drunk, I have issues however with getting so drunk that you piss yourself, and cause fights or get stupid, etc...

Funny...When I think of going out and getting drunk, your particular scenarios never cross my mind. I wonder what kind of people you party with. LOL Sounds like an interesting bunch.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:43 AM
Just because there are strippers, doesn't mean the "intended" is supposed to have sex. It's more a "see what you COULD have if you were single".

Sex with someone other than your partner is cheating...no matter when it happens.

As for getting drunk....sheeesh..let people have fun.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:26 AM
I just wanted you to see what I'd look like on our second date. Too fast?

laugh laugh

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 02/28/08 02:47 PM
Money can be replaced. You can't.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25