Community > Posts By > QwicherBytchin

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:40 PM
I'm doing very well today, Ike..how are you? :)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:35 PM
Sometimes the world feels like it's closing in, like no matter what I do, I can't escape. Tears leak unhindered from my eyes, sliding down my cheeks. Overwhelmed. Waiting for something...but not knowing what it is. The words of the music carrying more personal meaning and grief than they ought to right now. Alone. It's loneliness. Rarely is it something I feel, yet tonight is all around me. The weight of loneliness is like a stone upon my chest, crushing, stealing the very air I need to breath. Yet breath I must, for without breath there is no life.

Tomorrow is another day. And tomorrow the loneliness will once again recede back into the darkness where it belongs.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:34 PM
Lakewood...suburb of Tacoma :)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:30 PM
I would never need it that bad. After all...God gave me 2 hands. I just put them to good use. :wink:

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/25/08 03:12 PM
we eat with our fork in the wrong hand?

:wink:

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:45 PM
You didn't have the money, or so you told him. Maybe he didn't have the money to purchase two meals. I don't think it was wrong of him to make other arrangements to eat before seeing you.

You're either both cheap, or both broke. Either way...sounds like a match. lol

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:57 PM
Mmm mmm mmm

It's hot when you get riled!

love love

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:04 PM
the driver of the other car was a dwarf. He says "I'm not happy!" and the first guy says "then which one are you?"

yawn

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:42 AM
Eh, I am who I am. Some guys say I'm fun, others say I'm a prude, some say I'm down to earth, and I've been called psycho. I'll all of that and none of that. I'm who I want to be. Some guys like me this ways..others don't. Life is wonderful, full of so many flavors.

=)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:36 AM
Unbreakable

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:09 PM

laugh laugh laugh women HATE this....laugh

Cam, I'm hungry now. Can I eat you?
no napkin..i want ME all over your face..laugh

:wink: I wouldn't have it any other way

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:04 PM

laugh laugh laugh women HATE this....laugh

Cam, I'm hungry now. Can I eat you?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:02 PM
How many times will this topic get repeated?

grumble grumble

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:58 PM

laugh This guy has been writting perveted emails to Barefoot Baby and we would like him to stop.laugh
whatever mirror mirror mind your own business

You posted this in a general forum, so you made it everyones business. Your friend...needs a brain transplant.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:11 PM
That was dam funny!

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:52 PM

you talk about mental giants and your taking your cues from a 15 year old, no wonder this makes no sense......

lulz
pwnd.

....the intro said silly...and your looking for what...epic , perfect , astounding , in a joke forum ?????????

Silly would at least get a giggle....this got a raised brow...nothing more. huh

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:25 PM

OMG...surounded by mental giants....play on words..........people.......dont hurt ur selves now.....how many pop culture sayings end with "wow wow".........here let me cut ur steak for u too.........

I'm not sure you're allowed to play with knives.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:15 PM
me neither...hmmm...

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:05 PM

if so was it hard raising a new born? dude i have 12 nieces and nephews and they are new borns they cry so much

you have 12 newborn nieces and nephews?

noway noway

QwicherBytchin's photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:23 PM
Trace Adkins?

Bucky Covington?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25