Community > Posts By > QwicherBytchin

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:44 PM
It actually takes a strong and wise man to admit he messed up....especially with so many strong minded women around.

kudos to you.

flowerforyou

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:35 PM
You can't "fix" a relationship. There's no magic band aid. You need to admit to her that you may have been the one at fault. Then...give her time and space. If she really loves you and wants it to work, you'll know. If not..there's nothing you can do but chalk it up to a learning experience and move on.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:30 PM

You "played a little game" because you didn't get your way. You need to accept that part of it. You removed your stuff because she was doing her own thing..and wouldn't see you when you wanted her too. I realize you gave her everything and expected this "little" thing in return...but seriously....I feel that the error was on your part..not on hers. How can she count on YOU to still be there when something major happens when you leave at something so minor. Yes....you apologized..but actions scream...while words just whisper.

See this is whr her thought is....... MAN it is not that... It isn't that she wouldn't see me!! It is because she said I wasn't any diffrent from any other guy. That no guy was coming between her and her friend. I didn't want to ruin the night .I didn't even want to leave . But i was far from normal and I didn't feel apreciated about the situation. And I wasn't worth her stopping by for 5 minutes. I was stressed out .My Tax lady had made huge mistake .It was far from little to me. I thought i was going to jail saturday night. I needed her and she let me down!!!

No....you let yourself down. You "expected" her to stop what she was doing just for you. And she didn't. You "expected" it because of all you had done for her in the past. 5 minutes of her time...would not have saved you from your stress. And...frankly...listening to you whine about your troubles may have put a damper on her fun evening.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:20 PM
You "played a little game" because you didn't get your way. You need to accept that part of it. You removed your stuff because she was doing her own thing..and wouldn't see you when you wanted her too. I realize you gave her everything and expected this "little" thing in return...but seriously....I feel that the error was on your part..not on hers. How can she count on YOU to still be there when something major happens when you leave at something so minor. Yes....you apologized..but actions scream...while words just whisper.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:10 PM

I think this girl is really messed up in the head at this point. I don't understand any of it at all. Except that i overreacted and messed up when I took my things. But ,I don't understand why I shouldn't be forgivn.

I can't answer why she won't forgive you. But...as an outsider...I see you say things like "she's really messed up in the head" and I ask myself...would I want to be with a man that said stuff like that about me behind my back? Obviously she doesn't know you're saying it...but we do. Do you really want to be with someone that you feel that way about? Love does NOT conquer all. And just because you had a great 2.5 months together, that doesn't equal forever. Sometimes..people will be having unexpressed concerns..and it only takes one action to put them over the edge.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:02 PM
mmhmm.....every time.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:01 PM
Try to see things from her point for a moment. The first time she does something you don't like (not seeing you when you wanted her to), you remove all signs of yourself from her home. Maybe...and I'm only specualting, she's feeling the same way. You acted like an ass and ran at the first hint of trouble.

(Just playing devil's advocate here)

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:56 PM

Wow, I am so sick of this guy.

Me too. I'll end up suspended cuz of him....and it'll be totally worth it.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:55 PM

College is for dummies, look where it got me! laugh

I doubt anything could have helped you...aside from a plastic bag over your head...tied....tight...

Oh man that's raunchy. I knew you liked it rough. It's so sad when cousins marry, though. :(

I thought you could do better than that. I should have known....*yawn* yawn

Oh sorry I couldn't appease, I gotta give my brain a break and save my IQ to waste on the smart ones. Toodles! Oh wait, here let me make it look official.. --- > yawn

Stresses your brain to play word games? Once again, no surprise.

Keeping it simple, I see.

Yes....I wanted to make sure you cold understand.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:52 PM

I doubt anything could have helped you...aside from a plastic bag over your head...tied....tight...

Oh man that's raunchy. I knew you liked it rough. It's so sad when cousins marry, though. :(

Oh sorry I couldn't appease, I gotta give my brain a break and save my IQ to waste on the smart ones. Toodles! Oh wait, here let me make it look official.. --- > yawn

Stresses your brain to play word games? Once again, no surprise.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:48 PM

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:44 PM

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:43 PM
She may have over reacted when you called and said you needed to see her that night...but you going to her house and removing all your stuff was even more of an over reaction. Basically, it says,"if I can't have my way, you can't have me". You may not have meant to end it, but removing all your personal items from her home....um...what was she supposed to think?

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:05 PM
I've spent way more than 8 hours straight playing WoW. I was majorly addicted. Do I regret it? Some...but I still play. Just not as much. Does that make me a freak? Maybe...but there are many other things that make me freaky. devil

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:37 AM
LOL Fran....if I put my full goal out there...I'd be discouraged. So I break it into small chunks. That way...when I reach one goal, I'm still motivated to start another. Or..I can take a short break before starting the next. I lost 40lbs last year that way.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:23 AM
I feel great! It's amazing how just 10 lbs can make your clothes feel different.

I just cut down on the amount of food I eat. I still eat the same crap. Just less of it. It wasn't really a conscious decision to cut down...I just haven't been hungry as much.

And....lately, at work..I've been running my ass off. My building is 3 blocks long..and I run from one end to the other several times a night..plus up and down stairs.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:20 AM

you must be really sexy now hun

Aww..thanks! I think it's a matter of opinion.

My bf seems to like "thick" women, but I'm pretty sure he's just afraid I'll lose my bubble butt. lol

QwicherBytchin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:17 AM
I had a goal to lose 10 lbs in 3 months. (I believe in taking it slow otherwise I end up just losing and gaining over and over and never come out ahead.)

I've lost 9.8 lbs this month! Yay!

Okay...most won't care....but pick up a 10 lb bag of potatoes...and realize that I just dropped that much.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:33 PM
I've been approached. Sometimes it's freaky...depends on how it's done..and where we're at at the time.

QwicherBytchin's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:31 PM
I'm there for ya, girl!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25