Community > Posts By > thatplayer89

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 07:02 PM
perfect response. autumn i love you you my kind of woman

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 06:55 PM
um it does work. i will not argue but wait i have a attractive woman and im cocky with her and she laughs all the time and she is cocky back. and i got a life im living it right now. and for the last time i treat women how they suppose to be treated

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 06:50 PM
ok since you have a thing that prevents me from emailing you i will say hello and glad you can be here to not talk to me because you hate people far away i guess how is that for a impression?

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 06:43 PM
i agree that you shouldnt kiss butt just to get a woman to reply. BUT you are cocky women love it but you have to tone it down. not to be shallow but being cocky only works with fine women. i would chil out the people here dont like that kind of additude

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 06:37 PM
you are a very nice looking man why dont you go to bars and malls and do it. that way you dont have to wait for anything. or get instantmessaging on your comp and talk. keep trying. i dont think this the place for it. but i know a couple good looking women

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 06:29 PM
as i say all the time try to find i woman outside of online before you do this. but to get a woman to wanna date you is kinda hard. i just talk to them like if they were in front of me

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 06:21 PM
you should read a book called get yours. its a relationship book for african american women. and my advice is go out more and have fun. its the same with men women want to join in the fun so they say hi.

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 06:16 PM
beautiful eyes. but so you want a man well its not hard all you have to do is not seem like you want one and have fun(TAKENED FROM A BOOK CALLED GET YOURS) but looking at your pic you have to look better than that sweetheart.

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:08 PM
i wouldnt say that its a great thing be alone. but i will say that i dont mind being alone. i feel society puts being alone as a bad thing.

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:04 PM
i didnt read that you are happy being alone sorry

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:51 PM
so true. at times i rather be alone than have my girlfriend with me. but it seems like i am alone because she is busy and i am too so we dont see each other much but. i agree

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:45 PM
maybe you should talk to the guy. i have a female that calls me alot and i explained to her that im not digin her. but till this day she still calls. but yea if you still cant get in touch leave him

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 09:35 AM
i would rather have a woman with flaws than someone who is perfect

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 09:32 AM
i agree with this post. i feel that if i didnt have add i would be boring but at the same time people tend to think you slow and cant focus. but there are many talented people who have ADD

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:14 AM
nice....

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:01 AM
and i RESPECT MY SELF

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 07:00 AM
i agree kojack. but i give respect and no one respects me.

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:44 AM
i understand that i know that i still have a long way to go. i understand my age but i have allways been taught that no one can be a man but yourself. no one can change you but yourself. and all though life changes be yourself. and i live by that each day

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:44 AM
i understand that i know that i still have a long way to go. i understand my age but i have allways been taught that no one can be a man but yourself. no one can change you but yourself. and all though life changes be yourself. and i live by that each day

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:39 AM
i dont understand why i have to go through alot to get respect what do i have to do have a kid get married get divorced? please i wont do that i will have kids when im ready. but i wont go through the stuff you guys been in it does not make you who you are

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25