Community > Posts By > paul1217

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 04:24 PM
As a man that has never pushed a woman for sex, and have always wanted it to happen naturally when we both wanted it to happen, I can honestly and with decades of experience tell my fellow men that there is no better way to end up permanently in "The Friend Zone"! laugh frustrated laugh

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 04:13 PM

Guys a notorious for saying that nobody will reply, and women are notorious for saying that guys are "creepers"; all of this is the online community. If you are a woman, I'd say meet. Most guys are not creepy. They just don't know how to write a proper message.

It's not true however. I get messages, just not on this site.

I meet tons of people no matter how badly it's actually failing IRL.

So um... If I get a message on here from a guy saying he wants to bone me...does that mean he would like to go out for a ice cream cone? frustrated

Sounds more like he wants to go out for chicken or ribs. I've never found a bone in my ice cream cone. :thumbsup:

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 04:02 PM
I am teaching myself to become a priest, I got the celibacy part down now.slaphead :angel: slaphead

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 03:59 PM
My sister got married on top of a Cliff. He had two choices, marry or jump off the cliff. He's still not sure he chose correctly.laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 03:35 PM

Joplin, MO
way single
Smarter than the average bear....laugh

Prettier too!flowers

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 03:00 PM
Personally my Wedding day was a nightmare.

My Best Friend calls all her Men, Boy toys.

I have never been accused of being on my period, but have been called a B..ch a few times.

And I have definitely been called an Old Fart!

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:48 PM

21 -Jamaica-single until further notice
I have an overactive imagination
Plus I'm pretty friendly

Aren't age, location and relationship status in profiles?

But, here you go.

Annapolis, MD
single
I like photography and wish I had access to a dark room.

Why can't you build a dark room?

Or turn off the lights?slaphead

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:46 PM

"What if this is as good as it gets?"

Melvin Udall - As good as It Gets (1997)

God, I hope not!frustrated frustrated

paul1217's photo
Wed 01/18/12 02:44 PM
Long Island, NY
Single for longer than I care to admit
I can remember a lot more than would like to.

paul1217's photo
Tue 01/17/12 07:25 PM
Be there for him as a friend only until the situation with his dad is resolved. Then tell him that he needs to think about what he wants for some time without seeing you all the time. Then TALK! Best of luck!

paul1217's photo
Tue 01/17/12 02:00 PM

I wish all the nice, normal women I meet and who seem to have an interest weren't half way across the country! frustrated

What difference does it make where she is if you are able to find the right one?

While the romantic in me would love to believe that distance doesn't make a difference, the realist knows that I have responsibilities here. These responsibilities don't allow for the possibility of relocating at the present time. There is also the fact that while people you meet and get to know on line, no matter how much you seem to have in common, may or may not be so compatible when you meet in person.

I have met some very nice people from all over through the forums here, but I cant see trying to start a long distance relationship at this point in my life.

paul1217's photo
Tue 01/17/12 01:27 PM
I wish all the nice, normal women I meet and who seem to have an interest weren't half way across the country! frustrated

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/16/12 03:42 PM
"Don't stop here, This is Bat Country!" Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

"I can't advocate the use of Alcohol and Drugs, But it's worked for me"
Where the Buffalo Roam

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/16/12 02:34 PM

If you often call a penis, a light saber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqki8_Z51Ig

I'm not positive what I just watched.. surprised
It was hilarious though.

haha

I was actually trying to find the scene from the 80's John Ritter comedy Skin Deep which has a hilarious glow in the dark condom scene, but came across the above clip, which felt more apt.

If you actually remember the 80's John Ritter Comedy, Skin Deep, and that scene. LOL I guess I'm a Nerd too! And I always thought I was a Dork. laugh

Haha Haven't seen it since its theatrical release, and that is the only scene I remember.

A true nerd would also know that the in the scene where John Ritter is washed away by water he actually performed the stunt himself because he had to deliver dialogue during the action.

I really need to get a life.slaphead

That's nothing, you should see the conversations me and Targo, and me and someone else have had about movies.

I was out in a bar, years ago and somehow Monty Python and the Holy Grail came up. An hour and a half later we had gone around the entire bar and recited the whole movie. A rather strange afternoon.laugh

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/16/12 02:22 PM

It was hilarious though.

haha

I was actually trying to find the scene from the 80's John Ritter comedy Skin Deep which has a hilarious glow in the dark condom scene, but came across the above clip, which felt more apt.

If you actually remember the 80's John Ritter Comedy, Skin Deep, and that scene. LOL I guess I'm a Nerd too! And I always thought I was a Dork. laugh

Haha Haven't seen it since its theatrical release, and that is the only scene I remember.

A true nerd would also know that the in the scene where John Ritter is washed away by water he actually performed the stunt himself because he had to deliver dialogue during the action.

I really need to get a life.slaphead

paul1217's photo
Mon 01/16/12 02:06 PM

It was hilarious though.

haha

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/15/12 09:32 PM

What is this "sex" thing everyone is talking about?what what
laugh

ask mark laugh

No thanks!noway laugh

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/15/12 08:44 PM
What is this "sex" thing everyone is talking about?what what

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/15/12 06:34 PM

I have just had a good friend, a man, tell me why I'll probably always be overlooked. I don't think he meant to hurt me, but maybe the truth hurts.

He told me that I am so nice that men think of me more as a "mom" or "sister" figure. I am someone they will feel comfortable in going to for advice, and to rant a bit about some girl.

It seems that I fit into the friend when needed catagory. You know, invisable until they need advice, or a kind word or two. He then made it worse by telling me that I am kind of pretty but that since I am not what guys think is sexy, they pass me by.

WOW. So now I know. I guess it's a good thing I'm not looking...

I get friend zoned too and I think it is partly that the internet has a high percentage of peeps looking for casual sex

since that's not what I'm into I get friend zoned

but ya, I understand cuz I'm also the one they complain to after their little chickerita has cheated on them for the 3 time with 3 different guys.....eventually I suppose someone with a man brain will email me...just for lil ole ....me

That happens to guys as well. Find myself there all the time. frustrated

paul1217's photo
Sun 01/15/12 06:16 PM
http://youtu.be/oGhKnpGBlZg

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25