Community > Posts By > ladynluv2be

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:00 PM
ok Chinese and a boy happy meal so we can play together and I will stick a bottle of BBQ sauce in my purse so He can pour it on his hamburger and I should have it covered. laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:35 PM
Edited by ladynluv2be on Sat 12/01/07 03:36 PM
so far I think I will go with Chinese and grab some BBQ for the side. but I am still looking for more suggestions

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:54 PM

damn I learned how not to get caught

all you learned is how not to get caught. and you are young to have that many felonies, so I would so watching who I hang with and working on yourself would help when it comes to finding a woman

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:48 PM

I am meeting a man for the first time and I am to stop some place for our dinner. What do you suggest I get? If you say pizza please say what kind. I need suggestions.
you have this completely backwards in my opinion if you are going to meet him
He should cook for you!!!!
He should have a nice dinner planned out and some candles damn it lol
sorry
<-is old fashioned I guess

we are meeting right after he gets off work. so he will not have time to cook and it will be around 7 so we want to have food when we meet, he is supplying the drinks. Mixed that is and wine.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:45 PM
Edited by ladynluv2be on Sat 12/01/07 01:50 PM

Wow! Can you be a LITTLE more specific??? Its like with sex .. DETAILS MATTER! laugh You are suppose to meet him where? A park, a club, his place where? have you talked about what kinds of food you both like/dislike???

Then maybe we can be a little more helpful. happy

I am going to his place and we both love all kinds of food and he said for me to surprise him and I have no idea what to get. we have been talking for 3 months now and talk everyday on the phone.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:36 PM
I am meeting a man for the first time and I am to stop some place for our dinner. What do you suggest I get? If you say pizza please say what kind. I need suggestions.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:31 PM
good luck on your finals

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:30 PM
depends on what you done and when you done it and if you learned anything, I was married to a felon but he did not learn anything.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:22 PM
hey bear and sweet how was the coffee? hope it went great.

I am sitting in my apartment watching the parade go by a block away today. Listening to my dog go crazy over all the noise. what a headache. Christmas music, dog barking, sirens, horns, kids screaming, bands, and I can hear at least 4 of them at 1 time.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:16 PM
I agree with most of it but some times there are differences you can't over look. I believe in God and do not want to be with someone who does not believe in him..... I don't drink alot and do not want to be around a person who drinks alot.... I have been through that and do not want to be around someone who drinks alot so it depends on if the people can tolerate the differences.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:20 AM
computer, crafts of all kinds

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:46 PM

Looks like the position of my boyfriend maybe open again soon. The freaking guy tells me he is going to call me at 5. I take almost 2 hours to get ready and still NO WILL! I am getting rather pissed off.

Hang in there whisper. Goodluck

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:41 PM
hey richelle hope things are going good for you. I am counting down the days til my big weekend. 7 days left.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:38 PM
I don't know why men don't like to dance. I personally feel turned on by a man dancing with me. The movement makes me feel free.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:29 PM
you have beautiful hair and I like it with it down, But if you want it up because you might get to hot use a clip to get most of it up and leave some around your face. I do that some times so I can say I have it both ways

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:20 PM
The date is the 7th through the 10th of Dec. I will let everybody know when I get back how it went.
My only problem now is I am taking my dad to St. Louis for cancer surgery on Wed. and I hope I get back by Fri so I can get car rental to go.

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:52 PM
Hi eli and welcome to JSH. post alot and join in on our fun and you should find some nice people here.

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:50 PM
first of all , I think the 19 year old needs to find someone that is not jailbait, and they are to young to be carrying on as if it will with them being them ages.

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:48 PM
hi Luke glad you checked in , don't know where that town is but I bet it is a great town.

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:47 PM

Hey ladynluv2be lived in Jeff area for 20 years before moved south 3 years ago.....my daughter and G-babies still there so visit often.
Small world Huh?

flowerforyou

let me know when you are coming up and we can meet sometime.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25