Community > Posts By > ladynluv2be

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 01:02 PM
anybody that wants to date a married person is playing with fire and they take a big chance of hurting more than grown ups acting like babies out of control. If you make a commitment to one stay with one or leave and do not go looking for one that is taken , showes you are not worth having since you want to take chance of hurting to many people.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:44 AM
WOW WE MADE IT TO PAGE 25 WE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING GOING HERE.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:43 AM
I am meeting Howard a police officer who has 3 kids. We have been trying to meet up for over a month now. But I have decided this is my Christmas present to myself. We are both counting down the days and can't wait. wish time would go by faster.

As for having any bites yet ... yes I have had a few and have gotten some real good friends from them. But some how alot of them just are not mate material for me but great as friends.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:35 AM
that is how I hope he feels. Thank you for writing it , it is beautiful.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:19 PM
hi richelle hope things are going good, I am going to just cross over the Missouri line into KS to meet a man from JSH on the 7th. but I am going to stop and see my daughter first so if you want to meet up for an hour or so let me know.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:42 AM
Love it but does it mean we are cheap in all ways????? haha

welcome bearfan.

Hope everybody had a very good Thanksgiving and is getting ready for Christmas, Man seems like the year has just flown by.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:38 PM
sometimes you just can't get in the mood. you can try everything. it means the time is not right to be happy and jolly about decorating.

I have not been jolly about Christmas for 10 years. I have been alone and my son passed 10 years ago so it has just become another day to me except for the true meaning.

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 11/21/07 06:47 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

ty sweetiepie

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:27 AM
Hello Travis
we have a few that talk to us in our thread that just across the line in Ark. so join right in we welcome everyone.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:29 PM
I believe it is up to the couple and when they feel it is right.

as for the ones fighting .... this is a site to find a mate and friends not enemies. so just take it that people have different personalities and don't keep things going in high anger gear. Just ignore them and they will be talking to themselves.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:14 PM
I always reply.... it may take me a few days but I do reply. If they take time to email me I can take time to answer.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:07 PM
Hello fellow Missourians I got my computer back up and running... pits with it down.... missed coming on here. looks like alot of you want to go on a float trip. sounds good but who is gonna save me if I fall in, I can't swim... maybe a good looking man? haha

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 11/15/07 11:15 AM
my computer has gone down so I will not be on for awhile so take care and have a good Thanksgiving.

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 11/15/07 03:24 AM
have not decided yet there are may in Missouri. need to find out who all wants to go and then have everybody talk about a place.and what to do. and hello

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 11/14/07 01:25 PM
hope you have a safe trip to NY sweetgirl and kissing sorry about your kids not being there, it can be rough .... mine is not going to be with me either but my parents will be and I am happy for that.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 11/13/07 04:51 PM
evrybody ... what you doing for Thanksgiving.

I am doing all the cooking for about 10 family and maybe some one on here/ if he can get off and can make it if not we may have left overs.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 11/13/07 04:49 PM
got to find people who want to meet up first

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:19 PM
thanks seahawk... Moms are great.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:35 PM
I believe that both men and women lie and both can be honest. I would rather not be lied to even if it hurts... hey I ask a stupid ? that I know is going to get me a answer that is going to hurt then so be it.... I may even ask to see if they will lie. I can handle the truth better than a lie anytime. hurt from the truth heals fast.... hurt from lies has salt in it for awhile.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:14 PM
when we find out who is interested we will figure out were and what we will do and the date.... thought it would be cool to meet all the JSH people close to me

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25