Community > Posts By > ladynluv2be

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:29 AM
so sorry about your loss. it takes time and the best thing to do is remember the good times. the enjoyable memories you have of him. I will keep you in my prayers and may God help you to heal faster

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:21 AM
hello fellow Missourians..... I was thinking about seeing if anybody would be interested in meeting at a state park or lake and get to know each other sometime next year? Let me know what you think by post or by emailing me

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:23 AM
I think this all comes down to communication, things change from time to time in a relationship....... for the better we hope..... but if we do not talk to each other about what is on our minds we can not make the right decisions for all involved. If a relationship is going to work you have to be honest and open about everything and if there is a relationship the other will not be mad about talking about if he is changing his mind maybe. and if he has not changed his mind it is better to know what kind of relationship you have.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:47 AM
yes grizz do like charles says join us in good old misery ........ ooopppps sorry missourilaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:45 AM
sin my daughters pic is on my profile and she is 24.... do you want me to get her permission and have her come on her to say it is ok, I mean get real here . parents are to make decisions for their kids before they turn 18. and they are part of you, in fact my daughter is at least 1/2 me and I carried her 9 months so I feel she is ok to be in my profile.... I do not have her as a main pic but If I did so what you would be seeing a younger me. and is to say they are not younger pics of yourself. I could put my baby pic on here and still be within guidelines because it is me

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/11/07 02:53 PM
Hey richelle glad you are keeping busy ... and things are starting to settle a little with the family... just at a waiting period now.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/11/07 02:48 PM
I think he is dad

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/11/07 02:36 PM
I agree lulu, this is as bad as you thinking everybody is out to get every child. sorry, If you are a parent that cares about your child you know who they are with and where and what they are doing at all times. so sorry I am not putting my child in a perverts hands because her pic is on the internet. And it would be a bad thing to who ever tried and if they did it would be someone who just happened to be around not off the internet.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:17 PM
she is not worth getting involved with again.... if she broke it off once for a man she will probably do it again

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:34 PM
when I look at the profile of someone who has emailed me and there are things that are different , I email back with the differences and ask if it bothers them.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:27 PM
welcome to JSH ... have fun and remember to post alot, people get to know you that way.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:23 PM
I have pictures of my daughter in my profile and I am proud of it... she is very much part of my life and with her being handicapped it helps in weeding out the ones that can not handle the stress of being around someone like that. She does not live with me now but when she did I knew were she was and who was with her at all times. This is part of raising a child knowing all this and after they are 18 ... sorry they have a life of their own and most of the time do not live with you. I see no reason not to show your kids pics if it is not an adult site (slutty) and this is not one. Learn to protect them, know who where, and how long.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/10/07 09:01 AM
They deserve it.... hope they all get to come home.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:58 AM
And they want to take God out of everything... they going to take the building down?

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:49 AM
Sweet how is your son doing? good I hope.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:49 AM
hey richelle how is it going? Rolla still alive and kicking..... my daughter comes to see me next week. So I will go see her the end of the month if you have time for lunch and one day is better than another let me know.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:45 AM
you are not ugly and you are young... have fun and enjoy life before you decide to settle down with just one. you will know when the right one comes along. You so much to do and see before you get older..... do it while you can

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:28 PM
noway noway noway noway noway

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 11/09/07 04:30 PM
no one is worth getting rid of my friends for..... sorry that means they are controlling and want to keep you prisoner.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 11/09/07 04:22 PM
Most of the missouri peeps reply in the other missouri post

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25