Community > Posts By > ladynluv2be

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:34 PM
No that will make it worse they will get their due believe me I have a few tricks up my sleeve

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:44 PM
ok , I am awake just in my own little world stewing. some people are jerks and liars. I can handle it til it comes to my daughter and since she is in a nursing home and can't talk I depend on them to inform me of things...... HA they wait til 3 months later in a monthly report to inform me that she had blood coming from one of her ears.explode explode mad mad mad explode explode explode grumble grumble grumble :angry: :angry: :angry: mad mad explode explode

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:18 PM
nope not to long, I think they are jealous. wish I could get some emails that said more than HI

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 01/09/08 02:00 PM

Corn and lady are one of the best two people on the planet... mwahahahahaha along w/ me of course laugh :wink:

I have bear wrapped around my finger.laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:41 AM

Hello Pammi. I would like to make some new friends too. I am from Tennessee. But I go to Missouri to THE BOAT.

hi nurse, welcome to our Missouri thread. we are all freinds here.
my name is Lora and I am in Jefferson City

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 01/08/08 07:54 PM
A why wait and take a chance of someone else turning the other person on

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 01/08/08 07:50 PM

huh i can barely go two over 5 would kill me lady.

and i got a woman so unless i totally tank im set and hopefully when i get older i dont gotta do the searching crap.

also lady the only old lady here is bear. consider yourself whatever age you want to be

wow and I am over 20 years older than beargrumble grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:45 PM

this new way of taking my bs is confusing and im stumped. so
explode explode explode explode explode sad

go bear

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:44 PM

im stubborn and i will never change my views.:angry: bigsmile

oh yea guess what... i havent given you crap in a while old lady:tongue:

you think bear is old I must be ancient. wow and I think I am just hitting the good times.
you will change your mind when you get older charles.... to a few more like 5 above and below. harder to find good ones when you get older.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:36 AM

I think I'd find it more fun here if there were actual chats. And I hardly have anyone view my page and the only guys interested are all like 30+ and I'm only 21 lol. Some reason I'm an old man magnet hahaha. I guess it makes sense, guys my age don't want a girl with a baby or a big girl at that. They want the skinny super model. Story of my life.

With me it is the young ones looking..... want to trade..... sorry but these 20 and teens just do not fit into my life when I have a daughter that is 25 and a son who would of been 27. lol
Hey corn my bed is always lonely... even with my dog because she is always taking 99% of a king size bed. I get 8 inches.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:58 PM
Thank you now I can work on finding me a man. One that is not worried about 3 hours apart being to far. so look out I am on the prowl.laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:59 PM
HEY YOU HAVE DONE GREAT AT KEEPING THIS ALIVE.
My dad is doing great and is at home and doing good.
I am listening to tornado reports 10 miles from me.
Hey corn I am not mad.
Hey chevy we are all crazy here, we live in Missouri.

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:29 PM
I will not be on just say hi for awhile my dad is having cancer surgery Friday and I am taking him up there and staying with him and my step mom. So you all have fun .... play fair...... keep Missouri strong. Hope to see you in about a week.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:53 PM
none 4

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 12/31/07 04:05 AM
drinker drinker drinker drinker HAPPY NEW YEW YEAR ALL>

Good luck laci

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 12/27/07 04:57 PM

Hello my fellow Missourians happy
I'm in Fulton

hello... I am in jefferson city not that far from you

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 12/26/07 05:07 PM

Well, it was going good til my date broke of the relationship.

No Chem, she was right. I guess its for the best. Darn!

SO SORRY BEARSMANflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 12/26/07 05:07 PM
GLAD TO HEAR EVERYBODYS CHRISTMAS WAS GOOD. WELCOME TO THE THREAD LAYNA. JEFFERSON CITY HERE
NOW WHO HAS A DATE FOR NEW YEARS EVE?
NOT ME

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:19 PM
hi bearsman
hi waves welcome to our Missouri thread.... Jefferson City here
Hope everybodies Christmas is going great.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:43 PM
Thanks everybody for keeping the thread going.
Hey MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.flowerforyou love flowerforyou love
I am doing better but still weak and have a few problems yet but am at home..... THANK GOD.indifferent
HEY if you don't like Missouri don't read about it or come back we can live without you.grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25