Community > Posts By > ladynluv2be

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
she is putting down us being parents now. had to put my 2 cents in. My kids turned out great and she don't know me and she is judging me!explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:43 PM

teddybear..
Its a little slow....but one youngin got retrained in his pity party.
God I wish I had that name "quityur*****in" (sp).

Were you here when sava girl ended up with 11 pages for being a gold digger... that was almost better than a reality showlaugh laugh
Cheers

It is still going,in relationship advise.... heres the deal

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:39 PM

Thank you Snuggles and Chris.

To all, I don't really understand the hatefulness been expressed here by many of you. I hope only this will demonstrate to other members some of the values we each hold.

Now, I will go vomit to purge myself of this filth and faithlessness. Some and most of you though not everyone who posted here don't really seem like relationship or family material. It is sad that you are parents.

Hey don't cut us down about being parents until you have seen our kids.... I raised my kids alone even though I was with my husband, and they are great. Think you need to rethink your opoin on parents and their kids until you know them personally.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:22 PM
thank you for helping in keeping our country safe, and I will keep you in my prayers and may God go with you and keep you safe.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:48 PM

Im bored... do you think I should go surprise the boy Sweet?

What kind of surprise.... wait I do not want to knownoway noway noway

HAHAHAH Lady. I went and surprised my boyfriend by bringing him dinner and waking him up. He was on 5 hours of sleep but I think he liked the gesture more than anything. I ended up staying out with him until he had to go to work.

And Im funny because I am. laugh Being from Kearney has nothing to do with it (they are actually pretty snobish in this town). I spent my childhood growing up in Lawson, MO. Such a small small town but so many fond memories bigsmile

Lawson is a great town, and thanks for not fillinf us in on all the details.laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:46 PM
sorry you had to work sweet girl but got to make a buck, we can wait a few hours for you to come back. but we miss everybody when they are gone.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:33 AM

all any one cares on here is about looks and that makes you a bad person no body should be judgemental!!!

everybody is not like that. I do not go for look.... what is on the inside is what counts.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/14/07 04:18 AM
ok it is time what do you want for Christmas? besides health, peace, happiness....... I want to meet Howie!

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:55 PM

Im bored... do you think I should go surprise the boy Sweet?

What kind of surprise.... wait I do not want to knownoway noway noway

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 12/13/07 02:54 PM

Welcome Just!!!

I know where Marshall, MO is... shocking I know! How are you on this lovely day?

Im Erin from KC (Kearney to be exact)

Now I know why you are so funny... you are from Kearney
Hello justme.... welcome to Missouri thread, I am from Jefferson City.

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:14 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:56 PM

would you be willing to keep finances completely separate and sign a prenuptial agreement in case the marriage failed?

Prenups are insulting. I'd never sign one.

sounds like a gold digger

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:55 PM

I think you are very traditional woman......I didn't realize that anyone would put up with mistresses on the side in this day and age....would you really be okay with that when it came down to the nitty gritty reality.....

Men do this all time:smile: If my husband gives me a home and children and care, I don't have a problem granting him some liberty if he desires it.

this is why there is so much aids and vd around, people spread it from to another because they are not faithful to each other. why would you want to put yourself and maybe kids through such stuff. sounds like you might need to see a counselor and see if they say what we are saying.

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:47 PM

Just wondering why you don't just want a man who will be honest and loyal to you?

I think it takes more than just honesty or just loyalty to run a household. I want to have children and be there to raise them without the ordinary, accepted, and ugly pressures of most american families. Commitment is important.

Commitment means to the marriage or relationship and vows. to each other not every woman and man. sounds like you want a daddy and a sugar daddy. Think you might want to grow to love yourself more to want the person to be with only you and not possibly bring things to you that you DO NOT want.

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:39 PM
Hey Luke hows it going?
SSSSSSHHHHHHH, bear it might stop if you say something

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:56 PM

thanks lady, i'm trying, just wish i could get over these stupid chills. how are you holding up hun?

I am doing ok, I am glad she is at peace, now if I can just get through my dads cancer surgery on the 21st.

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:15 PM
so sorry sweetypie get to feeling better soonplz.
sweetgirl you will do what is best and we will be here to support you.
Hi sooner, charles, corn, bear

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 12/11/07 02:55 PM

hey I have done that it hurts bad!

So my aunt kiddenys< if that how you spell it> are shot to ****, And she is going to die without a new one, me and her son match her, and he is going to give his, first if his doesn't work them im going to..Only one problem with this...I hate needles, knife and any thing cutting into me..not only that but my dad told my aunt I would do it! someone Help...i love my family but I love my body to..
Dont know what to do!

Sweet do what you feel you want to do in your heart. what you can live with.
Sorry I have not posted for a couple days but no cable or internet for a few days... terrible. Sweet I am here if you need to talk.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:45 AM
Thank you all for your kind word word of support.flowerforyou

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:29 PM

My great weekend with the police officer in Kansas has been called off due to the death of my mother and the weather. so I do not know when we will be metting now.

awwwwwwwww, sorry to hear about your mom hun. my prayers are with you and your family. and if it's meant to be it will be. just keep your head upflowerforyou

Thank you

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25