Community > Posts By > ladynluv2be

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:13 PM
WELL I WENT TO LAKE OZARK STATE PARK TODAY AND FOUND OUT WHO MY FRIENDS ARE. I COOKED AND PLANNED THIS BECAUSE SO MANY SAID THEY WOULD COME. THANKS FOR NO ONE SHOWING UP I GAVE UP AT 4 :15 AND PACKED UP AND LEFT. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW YOU WERE NOT COMING. BECAUSE OF THIS I FEEL I NEED TO FIND DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO TALK TO , ONES THAT MAY NOT SAY ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER. GOODBYE.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 05/30/08 03:05 PM
I will be at the Lake Ozark tommorrow I hope some of you show up. I have been cooking all day,

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 05/28/08 10:08 AM
ok it is just a couple days away and a few people have said they may not come because of gas prices. If you are coming please let me know and post because i will be renting a car and if no one is going to come i will not rent a car and will try to get money back for reservation. plz let me know if you are coming.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:09 PM
we have a week left and i an getting everything ready to start cooking all I can here at home. Hope to see alot of the Missouri JSH peeps there.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 05/23/08 04:22 AM
wow it is real close now cant wait to meet everybody

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 05/23/08 04:20 AM
Thats great song

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:48 PM

I knew this would get your attention....laugh laugh

Would you give up your Bike/Croutch rocket if it made your Lady, Woman, Wife nervous?

they dont make me nervous ... I love riding motorcycles, if you make them give it up you are giving up part of them.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:41 PM

awwwww you don't wanna give up on them...they're just flawed and quirky like the rest of us...and besides trying them all on til you find the one that fits is FUNhappy flowerforyou happy

Its not FUN..its disappointing and tiringmad

you are trying to hard and not having fun with it enjoy single life and the right one will come along when you least expect itflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:23 PM
tight jeans and no shirt

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:09 AM
missouri is dieing again what happened? hey everyone geared up for the gathering on the 31st. less than 25 days away. I am all excited, hope it does not rain

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:06 AM
less than 25 days til we meet woooo hooooo be glad to meet all my JSH friends in person

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 04/29/08 09:24 AM
I am so tired I am moving and getting things ready for the get together and have knee problems want a vacation help rich handsome nice man take me away for a weekend laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 04/29/08 09:22 AM
It is getting close is everybody excited?

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:16 PM
had cops knock on my door . they came to investage my killing. They had the corner with them . ^They said someone called them and said I had been shot in head ans dead and needed to be picked up. and I answer the door wow in my PJs. try explaining that you are not dead.grumble grumble grumble grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:26 PM
man it is hot..... i will be out of socket for a few.... I hurt my knee and having problems so got to go in and have it checked out.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:17 AM

OK so who felt the earthquake last night?
It woke me up just after 4:30 A.M. and my first thought was "i hope Sarah (my girlfriend) is OK"
It started in central IL near the IL and IN border and went from there. it was a 5.2 magnitude.
I was just wondering how far it was felt.

i did not really pay attention but my dog did act funny a few times

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:15 AM

I didn't feel anything here in Springfield but the news said it was felt in St. Louis and messed up a bridge.

P.S I quit my job on Tuesday cause I wasn't doing good and didn't like it and I got talked to twice before lunch about my performance and how I liked the job so I took it as an indicator that I shouldn't be there so I left at lunch. I'm on the job hunt again and put in 5 apps online and just filled in 2 to take in. One of them isn't hiring till June 1 though.

so sorry song good luck on your search

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:25 PM
I have meet a few and they were not the mr right but we are great freinds.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:22 PM
I have spent the day emailing men about the JSH gathering and man is it a pain when you have to keep adding or changing to keep sending to peeps. but got out about 20 more today

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:41 AM
there are plenty of motels around there and i will be there at or around 8 am and anybody can come after that or before that. if they want to come the night before and stay at my apartment that is fine also. I really do not know when people when arrive, I have not asked that because some may think one time and it be earlier or later. but anyone is welcome to night before and stay at my apartment, only 45 min drive from my place. and you can drink at my place just can't bring the cops I could get kick out sad sad but we could have fun.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25