Community > Posts By > ladynluv2be

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:03 AM
Thank you all for the suggestions but the meeting has been cancelled due to my mothers death.

ladynluv2be's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:00 AM
My great weekend with the police officer in Kansas has been called off due to the death of my mother and the weather. so I do not know when we will be metting now.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:48 AM
3 days and counting til big day or weekend. WWWWWWOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHOOOOOOO

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:47 AM
corn you are to funny, scared of soup and got your mom believing it. you bad boy.

hey sweetiepie. my weekend was ok hope yours was ok.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:42 PM

But THEN we would BOTH have BREATH that smelt like FISH, and IM "NOT" USE TO THAT.....lolblushing :heart: :wink:

Oh behave you!!!!! :tongue:
----------------

To the OP

There are vegetarian options for sushi too ... or finger foods...

I'd say nothing too spicy ... and anything that you can linger over while lost in each other's gaze ...

Ohhhhh too much imagining ... I need to go to Ohio to see a creative intellectual soon ... bigsmile blushing

sound good to me!

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:39 PM
sorry to hear you are sick sweet

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:21 PM
Edited by ladynluv2be on Sun 12/02/07 04:22 PM

I would not dare take 5 kids to a parade. But have to say they were better than the adults up here.laugh laugh laugh laugh

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:13 PM

raw oysters and a bottle of wine.!!! lol

I do not like seafood or fish or oysters and if I am buying it I want to eat some of it.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:12 PM

I would arrive and say how about eating out,,,,,lol
I didn't want to suprise you with something ya might not like,wink,wink,...:heart: drinker flowerforyou

I am sure you would rather eat out.:wink: :wink:

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:07 AM
I would spend it telling people I was sorry if I ever hurt them and that I love and care about them. Try to make any wrongs right that I could. And spend time with my daughter.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:00 AM
I am being safe. I know people 4 doors away from him. and they know him personally. and I have checked him out.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:52 AM
hello corn and welcome to our thread. I will be in St. Lois Wed. at Barnes hospital with my dad.

Hey bear I would watch you fight for candy if I had the chance. I don't go for the candy , I love watching people fight for it.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:32 PM
thank you for all the well wishes and good luck.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:31 PM

why are you buying dinner? either he should or go dutch

he is taking me out the next day and showing me the town and paying for everything that day and night.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:25 PM
dont want the snow or ice until after the 15th. I have alot of driving I must do so keep the stuff to yourself.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:21 PM
my dog is finally asleep. my headache is gone and everything is quiet. sssshhhhh don't tell anyone.laugh laugh laugh laugh
Parade was same old stuff, more fun watching grown ups fighting for the candy.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:15 PM

I have had several. One gave me a nasty virus on my computer. I ended up tossing that machine. Don't deal with them. I have no idea why they are doing this. they are all Russians. You might want to run every virus software you own and buy more.
Good luck.
Oh, and you can share my birthday with me if you want. I don't mind.
JB The Milker

not all russians, some are from nigiria and now they are coming in from korea, so you have to watch out for everybody, we even have had a few here in the states

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:12 PM

how come russian men never email me!

i want my own scammer!

why does kearbey have all the fun!
:angry:
grumble
sad

email me I can give you plenty of scammers names and addresses.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:08 PM
I love going to car shows and looking at the old cars that people have fixed up. then I go home and get sick cause I don't have one.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sat 12/01/07 05:01 PM

hey sum i agree with you, and maybe she could bring dessert

we shall see if we need dessert.:smile:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25