Community > Posts By > ladynluv2be

ladynluv2be's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:44 PM
Hi suba , my daughters in Rolla, I go there at least once a month to see her and I use to live there and St. James. Know the area very well.

sweetgirl , sorry I don't drink coffee. and I am getting ready for my trip this weekend, got a lot to do, dye hair, make new sexy outfit, (ha ha), just a new outfit. and pack. To many appointments next week to do it all.

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 11/28/07 07:25 PM

i'll be hurt and upset but i'll look at it this way I"ve hurt someone so i know one day its going to happen to me or to my daughter but what can i do about it now?that the damage has been done.

this does not bother you that it might happen to your daughter?.... Grow up and stop what you are doing and you can change your future. Be man and leave other men's women alone and learn that they are NOT for you they are taken. They said vows and not to you.

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 11/28/07 07:19 PM
Hi jeans and nikio, hope you enjoy our MISSOURI thread. I am from Jefferson City.

hey what happened laci? who scared you to death? lol

ladynluv2be's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:38 PM
Edited by ladynluv2be on Wed 11/28/07 12:39 PM
bear , I will teach him a leason for you, ,,, we women stick together and I don't let other Missouri men do this to MISSOURI women.
They know better. He is not worth talking to in my book. maybe kickin butt.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 11/27/07 03:21 PM

Im too depressed to do anything right now

hate to hear it hope you get to feeling better soon.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:39 AM

Why would someone go through all the trouble of getting to know someone on here and sound so eager to meet you and then never show up? What would that point be? Especially if they were the ones that went out of the way to everyday over the past few weeks....either send an email to say hello or an message on a instant messenger? I just don't get the whole point of it....

Has he tried to contact you since? I was in contact with one person on here that done the same thing but I figure it was his lost and my gain to find out how he was before things went any farther.
Dont give up there are some good ones on here that do show up. I have meet a few, they may not have been my match but some have become very good friends.

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:33 AM
Thin baked ones. don't eat alot of salt so I go for low salt and need less calories

ladynluv2be's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:31 AM

I was talking to this girl for a little bit. When we first started out things went kind of fast, we never did date though but, it seemed as if we were, but, then after a while she says that she can't see us dating and wanted to be friends so, yesterday I just ended everything all together did I do the right thing ?

if you feel you cant carry on a friendship with out having more then it is best for all involved. I have meet a few on here and thought it would be more but found I could not get the chemistry with them but thought they were the best of friends and have remained friends with most.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:28 PM
Hi Johnny and welcome to JSH... don't be shy come and post and enjoy the fun we have here. Lots of nice fun people.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:25 PM
hi stang how are you doing ... welcome to the Missouri thread

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:43 AM
Have you noticed he can't reply to our comments since we are stating true facts here.

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:42 AM

wtg lady, gl with that.flowerforyou

Thank you sweetpie. I might need it

ladynluv2be's photo
Mon 11/26/07 11:41 AM

Yeah, nothin like a couple dates then The "lets be friends" line!
aren't we the ones that say that?
LOL

I hope it does not turn out that way, I would love to be a cops woman again..... we get away with more....lol

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:05 PM
hello sooner welcome to our MO thread... we welcome all people even from OK

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:04 PM

Gotta love those adulterers.

yea.... kicking them all the way out the door and over the porch railing onto the rock bed you made just for them.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:01 PM

Sounds like a fun X-mass to me!

well I hope for it to be a fun one in more ways than one. I get to see some country; have not been far from the towns I live in or the main ones I go to so I hope to see some great things.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:00 PM

glasses im the best friend glasses

you are a good friend charles

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:49 PM
by the way if you want a married woman why are you here we are single

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 01:13 PM
noble.... yes.... let me find someone like I did and they don't come back..... in fact she has changed and gone for women.... you don't mess with someone else's other. it gets dirty. And I would do it again today... got rid of the one I had because of him cheating also but they both paid and the kids paided the most.

ladynluv2be's photo
Sun 11/25/07 01:08 PM

Whats wrong with making someone happy or bringing joy to their lives?? I said I like dating them but they're not the only ones i date.

How can you be making them happy when you are taking a chance of breaking up a marriage and maybe hurting kids.... only one happy is you and you thingy

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25