Community > Posts By > tinker0090

tinker0090's photo
Sat 09/11/10 08:38 AM

The WWE isn't a sport........it's a male soap opera.......the only difference is the viewers aren't eating bon bon's their drinking beer and yelling at a screen of idiots in gay clothing

It still saddens me that 99 percent of the general public equates WWE with what wrestling is. So we get "WWE isn't a sport" instead of "wrestling isn't a sport." WWE is a far cry from being all that pro wrestling is, I assure you. WWE, despite its visibility, is merely a fraction of the bigger picture.

That's because wrestling is a sport and you cannot equate the WWE with actual wrestling.......the WWE is a theatrical event......its contrived with pre-arranged results adding to the drama keeping a pre-contrived story line to keep beer guzzling dolts buying tickets and merchandise. It's "fictional entertainment" not a sporting event.

wrestling is a sport just like the ufc and boxing and all of that fighting, you should watch it they do research and they found that more people watch wwe more the some of the football games and they did all kind of reseach on other things to it's really cool

tinker0090's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:59 AM

It's not made for chlorine pools. It could fade plus, it's not appropriate attire.

what would happen if she did wear it in the pools just curious

tinker0090's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:17 AM

well if you are already pregnant might as well tell your dad straight out, the baby is coming whether he knows now or later. You may want to let him know gently like "you know we have been living together so obviously we are intimate, and we are having a child together, please be supportive and help us give this baby as much love as possible. I'm already pregnant so getting mad at me won't change the situation, it will only make it worse"

Two-the 6 year old. Dont force her to do anything you tell her to. And I am not saying you do or anything, but being that you are not her natural mother is hard for her already, not you but having been seperated from her birth mother and all. The best way to get her to follow your rules and direction is to be supportive and build as much trust as you can. Discipline with a gentle hand and while the father is present so that she know you mean business and have teh support of her father, good luck.

thanks a lot that helps a lot, there is no need to get all up set about it because i am not living with my perents any more and it has all ready happen so you are right about that,

her mother is not in the picture in any way so she is learning from me and her father, and where all was doing things together and she is a lot of fun to be with

tinker0090's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:09 AM
i have never try to wear my leotards in the pool my mom would not let me i had swimsuits for the pool

tinker0090's photo
Sat 09/11/10 07:04 AM
ok my boyfriend has a daughter she is going to be 7 in december, and we are going swimming later maybe and she ask me if she could wear her leotard from gymnastics in the pool, i am not sure how to answer this for her, is the leotard much like a normal swimsuit made of the same material and all and could her leotard lose it's color if she did get it in the pool,

tinker0090's photo
Wed 09/08/10 03:58 PM

so who do you think the GM is? i say Shawn Micheals or stone cold

the truth i have not watch the show since last year i believe when DX lost the tage team, so i would not know

tinker0090's photo
Wed 09/08/10 03:54 PM
this kind of topics hurt my head

tinker0090's photo
Wed 09/08/10 03:36 PM

the wwe is going to hell in a hand basket. its time for the the wwe to get rid of the sissies that call themselves nexus. those clowns are not fit to carry the boots of the all the wwe superstars. nexus are not superstars they are nothing but super clowns. ive seen better heads on my beer. and my beer dont last that long with me. who ever runs the wwe now has no clue of wat they are doing. send the nexus back to wat ever clown school they came from. wwe can not and wont compete with tna. how can they wen tna has names like HOGAN, FLAIR, BISHOFF, NASH, and the list goes on. as far as im concerened the wwe is really fast losing the fan base. so ITS TIME TO LOSE THE CLOWNS/SISSIES the babies of nexus. and its also time for the dumb GM of monday nite raw to show himself. its time for him to stop being a chicken **** and show himself. if you agree with me give a hell ya. so wat are ur thots on the show that is slowly dying.

the wwe is a little different since i first seen the show, but i think there one of the top wrestling shows out there and they travel all over and i have not seen tna in a good long time and i thought that show was low i mean low, and if hogan and bishoff are runing it you know it's not going to last that long look at wcw

tinker0090's photo
Tue 09/07/10 05:00 PM
i don't get it

tinker0090's photo
Sun 09/05/10 06:57 AM
i found out that i am pregnant but i am curious what is the best way to tell my dad that i am having a child, he has been all over me since i move in with my boyfriend and now this happen i am not sure what to do about it,

another question we have a 6 year old together it's his daughter from another women but i am curious what can i do to get her to do what i want i know this is a big question any more but if i want to get married some day i want her to take me serious then all fun, her dad has things for her to do but i can't get her to do any of them,

tinker0090's photo
Sun 09/05/10 06:36 AM
all the young single people are gay or taken

tinker0090's photo
Fri 09/03/10 09:37 AM
would you think a unborn child would be a real person should it have the same rights as a child born,

tinker0090's photo
Mon 08/16/10 03:07 PM
young kids like that are a little funny my step daughter trys it all the time

tinker0090's photo
Mon 08/16/10 03:04 PM
looks like to me your a contral freak if she is 13 or 14 she is a big girl in my eyes and if she wanted to keep some things from her perents it's all cool, just give her the sex talk and try and talk with her a little more

tinker0090's photo
Wed 08/11/10 07:20 PM
i would need to know the person good before we had sex

tinker0090's photo
Sat 08/07/10 06:31 PM
there would have to be sex

tinker0090's photo
Sat 08/07/10 08:06 AM
what what are you talking about

tinker0090's photo
Sun 08/01/10 07:20 AM
me and mark have been having so much fun together, me and my sister and her husband and mark we all went camping for a few days when i was over there and lets say i am not that good at getting fish but i love camping and we did some swimming to, maybe a little skinny dipping oops said to much, but do you think there is any way that mark is going to take me seriouly in this relationship i really have not had the best of luck with meeting great guys,

tinker0090's photo
Sat 07/31/10 07:27 AM
i think he needs to get out more really

tinker0090's photo
Wed 07/28/10 11:42 AM

I've seem girls do it without the skirt

But the leotrad itself was maybe a little sparkly

ya don't have to do the skirt:heart:

so on the rthymic leotards that skirt can came off or what just curiious

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25