Community > Posts By > tinker0090

tinker0090's photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:16 PM
another part why she is not to happy is that my job i have i most travel a lot so i thought since it's slow here at home and i was bored all the time i thought i would travel some

tinker0090's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:36 PM
i feel some what different about it all then you guys, in my very own eyes i think sex with someone different and a relationship does not need to be the same if you know what i mean, and i think she wants me to change some, like stop fooling around with different people and grow more in love with her

tinker0090's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:13 PM
what kind of answer is that

tinker0090's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:39 PM
i would have ask her if she wanted to be in the 3some to make it a 4some but she was at work

tinker0090's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:33 PM
i am sure i would stop fooling around if she was not working to morning to dark each day it gets old

tinker0090's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:28 PM
at the time she was all was working and she knows i do fool around at times, and ask me to stop 100% but it's so hard to have sex when your parter is all was working and never home or together

tinker0090's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:21 PM
one of my friends never had a 3some befor so they ask if i would do it with them a few weeks back and i said sure and my gf just found out about it and now we are fighting this is why i never told her, but she does know that i still never 100% doing all this with my ex or friends

tinker0090's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:02 PM
i think i am more comfuse about it then you all, she has been working sooo much the last few weeks that i been really bored with my self, so i thought i would work with my friend and her dad some and she thinks i have run off with my friend but we talk all the time on the phone

tinker0090's photo
Sun 04/11/10 03:54 PM
i have a lesbian relationship and we been dating for 4 months now and we got into a huge fight over the phone, when we first started to date she know i been with a lot of other women in the past sex or dating and now i am friends with most of them, but she thinks i have now run off with a friend of my and we have dated a few times in the past and she is saying i most decid to be with her or we most spilt up because she is tired of it

tinker0090's photo
Sat 03/27/10 08:20 AM

Love is simply what you make it...

If you want it with the person you are with, you will figure out what is necessary to keep it alive...

Especially if the person you are with iniatially has the same kinds of ideas about life as you... you don't really want to toss it away... because those people are rare and you need to remember the reason you were drawn together... JMO

i think what you said is true in a big way because if you really want it to work out both most want the same thing, and not try to change each other into some thing there not that is when it goes down hill for both,

tinker0090's photo
Sat 03/27/10 08:11 AM

what is you most fav kind of swimsuit to wear what kind and color!!!

Favorite: low cut bikini

At my age: One piece covers all!!tongue2

wow i guess that was a long long time ago :tongue:

tinker0090's photo
Sat 03/27/10 07:56 AM

none,,,,

because I dont like to swim (gotcha)

how can someone not like to swim mmmmm?

tinker0090's photo
Sat 03/27/10 07:54 AM

:tongue: I don't like tan lines:tongue:

none of us like tan lines but i am not asking about tan lines to

tinker0090's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:57 PM

:banana: Black bikini...mesh if possible:banana:

you would look funny in a bikini

tinker0090's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:09 PM
who remembers there first love

tinker0090's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:20 PM
my fav is a halter top and a skirt bottom bikini

tinker0090's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:08 PM
what is you most fav kind of swimsuit to wear what kind and color!!!

tinker0090's photo
Fri 03/19/10 07:17 AM

True love is certainly communicating but accepting the person for who they are and not trying to change them. We also demand to much from our partners. I don't beleive in making your partner do anything they don't like or feel comfortable with; its all about respecting your partner.

I agree; acceptance is a big part of true love.

Forgiveness is another one.

when we are with someone we try or they try to change them or us, and we try to deal with it as we can but then it really gets in the way with time,

tinker0090's photo
Wed 03/17/10 05:17 PM
Edited by tinker0090 on Wed 03/17/10 05:54 PM
the other day my friend had her daughter with her at work because her daughter had got another detention at school and her daughter was arguing with her mother because what had happen at school and my friend was SO embarrass with the way her daughter was acting at work, to day my friend talk to me about what has been going on with jer amd her daughter she just split up with her husband so there in a bad divorce and her daughter is not helping at all,

she is talking back real bad with her mother and she will not do what she is told at all, her mother will ask her to clean up her room and she will argue about it, she would be told no more tv and she will argue about it, then her mother would take some of her fav things away and all she does is fight and cry about it, and i am not sure what to tell my friend what to do about it, and her daughter just started school this year so she is in first so you know,

any advice would be great

tinker0090's photo
Wed 03/17/10 03:13 PM
i think your parter should come befor the friends

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25