Community > Posts By > tinker0090

tinker0090's photo
Sun 10/03/10 03:08 PM
i would give your profile a 10, i think you would do fine on mingle

tinker0090's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:50 AM
i know just what your talking about, all my friends are moving away to different states for college or doing there own things, like work or getting married it's just not the same, since i move out over the summer from my perents i feel more lonely then ever i do have my boyfriend and his daughter it does help a lot it's just not the same, so i keep busy with work and my own life

tinker0090's photo
Fri 10/01/10 11:06 AM

Tinker...you are always in the middle of a crisis!!!!!!:heart:

hmmmm thanks a lot, she ask me for the advice and i just told her if the relationship was not working just move on with your life there i no need to worry about it it makes you old faster

tinker0090's photo
Fri 10/01/10 11:01 AM
i would not stay with someone if we had a kid and the relationship was going bad, i would be happy and move on with my life

tinker0090's photo
Fri 10/01/10 10:56 AM
hello and welcome i hope you find what your looking for

tinker0090's photo
Thu 09/30/10 05:46 PM
wow now you ruined the mood thanks a lot

tinker0090's photo
Thu 09/30/10 09:13 AM
Hello

tinker0090's photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:30 PM
i believe a lot of people any more who gets on a site to try and find that someone is really just bored and need some thing to do, but i am sure some people really do find that someone

tinker0090's photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:24 PM
a lot of my early relationships was like that really, i wanted a relationship and the person i was dating or had sex with did not, i feel that if your honest and tell the truth that it does all work out but if your parter does not tell the truth from the start there could be problems down the road

tinker0090's photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:19 PM
i would say breaking up with a girlfriend or boyfriend is really hard to deal with if you two been together for a long time, for me i cry for a few days and i don't sleep good and after awhile it just gets better, what i do is try and not to think about it or worry myself sick, after a few weeks or a month the pain just goes away and i for get about them and move on,

tinker0090's photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:11 PM
me and my boyfriend we started out slow and just really got to know each other before any thing really happen, he took me out on a few dates and i could really tell he was the one, i am good at who is right and not just by talking and going out

tinker0090's photo
Wed 09/29/10 03:04 PM

Sounds like someone is reading too much Iceburg Slim. ROFL

do what who is what is that

tinker0090's photo
Wed 09/29/10 02:10 PM
my friend has been having problems and i thought a boyfriend or girlfriend would do her some good and yes she is bisexual, and mark had a friend that been single way to long and we thought they would make a cute couple so we got them together, and to day she calls me and told me they been fighting like crazy over ever thing, she told me he been calling her names and saying she needs to get spanked and put in her place i have a real bad feeling about this guy now, so what can i say or do

tinker0090's photo
Tue 09/28/10 11:05 AM

dont spank her if she wants it.......

she just might have that same old fetish you do tinker!!!!!!bigsmile :heart:

you really think she could have a small fetish for spankings

tinker0090's photo
Tue 09/28/10 10:57 AM

If she asks for a SPANKING the answer is NO! Grounded for a week sounded great. Now hitting a girl in the nose with a ball?Why was this not considered an accident?

elena said the girl was pushing her out of the way a few times in gym and the teacher never seen this so elena hit her in the nose with the ball so if that is true it could be a accident or she mean to do it,

i have not talk about this with mark, but you think i should just keep her old punishment the same

tinker0090's photo
Tue 09/28/10 10:17 AM
the only time mark would spank her if she was really really bad but most of the time she just gets grounded or put in time out,

tinker0090's photo
Tue 09/28/10 10:08 AM
she been so good doing ever thing we told her, now this happen, would you think grounding her would work better then another good spanked

tinker0090's photo
Tue 09/28/10 09:58 AM
i got a call from the school to day that elena hit a girl in the nose with a ball and made her nose bleed, so elena is going to be home for the next 2 days because of it, i told her she is soooo grounded again, she ask me if she could just get spanked again i was so surprize by this so what should i do,

tinker0090's photo
Mon 09/27/10 07:03 PM
i went over to see my great grand perents over the weeked, and i ask them about my family history, it started way before i was born in my family they did not believe in the guys or women to dress a lot at all so all the women started to wear skirts or a dress all the time,

tinker0090's photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:24 AM
i have never seen any of the women in my family wear pants, my great grand mother believe it's a tradition that the family goes by, and we cover the women heads not the face just the head part

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25