Community > Posts By > tinker0090

tinker0090's photo
Wed 07/28/10 11:35 AM

This requires the expertise of Mary Lou Retton.

do what

tinker0090's photo
Wed 07/28/10 11:31 AM
i been doing gymnastics since i was just 6 years old and i am going to start doing the rthymic gymnastics soon just a change for awhile, but i look up the leotards on google and i seen that the rthymic leotards have small skirts on them and why is that and the normal leortards don't,

tinker0090's photo
Sun 07/25/10 07:13 AM
elena is only 6 years old so for her the move is going to be easy, and she is starting school this coming year

tinker0090's photo
Sun 07/25/10 06:51 AM
since we started dating we all been spending a lot of time together, me and his daughter elena been shoping and went to the swimming pool a few times and i all ready feel like we been together for a long time but we have not

tinker0090's photo
Sun 07/25/10 06:25 AM

A parent needs to lead/live by example. Does mom wear thongs? Children will emulate their parents. Make sure that you are setting the example that you want your children to live by. If you want your children to respect you, you need to give them respect. Try to encourage them to befriend others who come from families with the same values as yourself. Encourage them to be involved in school activities. Good or bad, in the end they are going to make their own decisions. The most we can ever hope for is that we taught/gave them strong morals/values that will get them through those turbulent teen years.

my adopted mother wears thongs well there my thongs, i guess you can say i am more like her then any thing i wear skirts all the time and pants are rare to me, back in school they did not care if i did as long as they can't see my panties they never said any thing, and i all was buy my clothes with my friends my mom is a little old fashion

tinker0090's photo
Sun 07/25/10 06:00 AM
i been doing a little traveling seeing some family in my home country and i meet this guy and we been out a few times and he is really a great guy and so romantic, when i am with him i feel so comfatable and i feel like myself when i am with him,

but i am going back home at the end of the week and he told me he has family in florida and he was moving back there with his 6 year old daughter this week to i ask where in florida and it's the same town i live in how funny,

but my question is this morning he ask me if we could live together in florida, i was not sure what to say since we just meet and all, i do really enjoy being with them and all but living together is it to soon for us to be doing that,

tinker0090's photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:13 PM

well thats a good question, it depends on the parent, i don't spank mine i find it completely unsuccessful, there are better ways at least to me to make a child understand when they did something wrong, and more memorable punishments than spanking and hitting.smile2 children understand more than what people give them credit for.

my perents spanked me and if i have kids of my own some day i don't think i would spank them, i would try and see what is the problem first and try and work it out long before hitting

tinker0090's photo
Wed 07/21/10 06:05 PM
perents do you believe in spanking your child,,,,

tinker0090's photo
Wed 07/21/10 09:27 AM
my friend has been getting into a lot of trouble and the clothes question was just a small part of the BIG question, i am really good friends with her sister and she is my age so that is why i know her younger sister so you understand a little more about this,

tinker0090's photo
Thu 07/15/10 06:55 PM
i get another email from my friend mother, she is really not sure what to do now about her daughter, and i thought i would ask for her on here, my friend is 14, and her mom got a later from the school principal and because my friend has got into trouble again she can not return to school for 2 weeks, she goes to a all girls school, and they did talk about how her daughter was wearing her clothes, showing her thongs on top of her pants and wearing a little to short of skirts,

but now her daughter is acting out bad what the email said, she is refusing to clean her room and taking a bath when told to, and she is talking back to her mother bad calling her names when her mom walks away, and her mother thinks grounding her is just not working any more, and she can't see friends and NO TV and can't play on the computer can't talk on the phone she don't get any money to spend since she is grounded,

tinker0090's photo
Sat 07/10/10 06:22 PM

Yep, society has gotten to everyone now....especially the kids. They need some type of supervision, I'm sure her and her friends hit Victoria Secret. Girls like to feel sexy and they like attention, especially at that age.

Tell her to have a rational heart-to-heart talk with her daughter and don't just let her do what she wants without her knowing.

back when i was 14 i was still playing my gymnastics so i did not have that attention from the guys i was all was working out and all, so what do you think i can do for my friend

tinker0090's photo
Sat 07/10/10 05:15 PM
i got this strange email from a friend her mother sneak onto her email to see who she is trying to show off to, her mom told me she allow her daughter to go buy her own clothes with her friends and she has been wearing thongs and they been showing on top of her pants and it's driving her mother crazy, she been wearing short skirts and just sexy things, so should her mother be worry, and she thinks she could be doing it for a boy from school, and my friend is just 14,,,,

tinker0090's photo
Mon 07/05/10 01:24 PM
i will be 20 this DEC

tinker0090's photo
Sun 07/04/10 05:09 PM
i enjoy someone that likes the same things as me but trying new things is all was fun,

tinker0090's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:13 PM
i am 19 living in florida and i am bisexual

tinker0090's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:09 PM
i love to play strip poker,

tinker0090's photo
Fri 07/02/10 05:44 PM

Let me think about his...I assume you live with your father? I don't think he should have actually spanked you BUT I agree with the grounding part. Everyone here acts like JUST because you are 19 nothing can be done to you. You MIGHT be an adult BUT you still live in his home!!!
I am glad the truth came out in all of this, but you should be happy that your father cares enough about you to correct you!! IF you are not happy about the way he wants you to behave, I would say move out and support yourself!!
IF YOU LIVE IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSE...YOU HAVE TO LIVE BY THEIR RULES!! I THINK ITS REALLY PRETTY SIMPLE flowerforyou

it is a little hard to move out when i don't have a job or a car or any place to go to live,

tinker0090's photo
Thu 07/01/10 11:32 AM
sure why not

tinker0090's photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:19 PM
my dad is not a mean person at all he has all was been a great father to me, and he has not spanked me in years, i know he did on my birthday but that was just for fun on my birthday, but not for being in trouble like to day

tinker0090's photo
Wed 06/30/10 04:58 PM
after i got spank i was like stung i put my hands on my butt and just lay there after a few mins i was a sleep from the crying and all, but i talk to my mother about what had happen and she talk to my dad about it, and one of the girls told the truth about what really happen and there both kick out of the gym and my couch call my dad and now i am no longer grounded at all so that is nice for me,

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25