Community > Posts By > tinker0090

tinker0090's photo
Wed 06/30/10 04:48 PM
my morning did not start good at all, my clock never went off so i was late to getting to my gymnastics this morning, but two girls thought it would be fun to get into another girl locker and take her things like clothes and tear them all up, i thought i would be nice and take her to my house and give her some of my clothes,

but the two girls told the coach that i did it and i was sent home because of it the coach call my dad and when i got home my dad freak out on me and he took me by the arm to my bed room and with out talking about any of this he took his belt off and spank me like some little kid and i am 19, but my question is what can i do for a bruise my butt is so red and sore can i do any thing for it,

any help would be great,,,

tinker0090's photo
Sun 06/27/10 04:54 PM
sure i would date somone that was rich

tinker0090's photo
Fri 06/25/10 08:40 AM

Okay i have been in a relationship for going on 3 yrs and have a son with this guy as well. I have been honest and open for the most part with him. He came out of a 7yr marriage and has 3 boys (under 10yrs) his previous relationship style was a "swinger" (which i dont want)He has cheated on me and we did the couples therapy and are now moving forward. He is not as open and honest as me. My question is... Is being in a swinger relationship easy for a person to break or do you think people tend to fall back on what they know. Wondering if i am wasting my time or if there is a chance in this relationship.

i think there is a small chance this relationship will work out at the end, because he has cheated on you one time and i know if guys done it before they will do it again, if he really love you he would never done it in the first place, i think you should maybe start thinking of leaving if you think that is best but do what you think is best for you not him

tinker0090's photo
Fri 06/25/10 06:06 AM
i been told many times that i look just like my mother and i act like her to, i know all kids do get into trouble but it all was seem like my dad did not care about me, my step mom all was lete me do any thing i want as long as it did not get to crazy or wild

tinker0090's photo
Fri 06/25/10 05:52 AM
i have all was wanted to ask this but never had a way to do it, my real mother die when giving me birth so would this be why my dad was all was hard on me when i was a child, i remember my dad was hard on me because i was a little wild when i was young, i never had boys over just my friends from school that are girls,

i remember when i did get into trouble my dad would all was grounded me or when that did not work he would spank me omg i try any thing to keep from going over his knee at times, but then my dad when he found out i was into girls - women he freak out and i was kick out of the family,

i do remember back in school i was one of the hottest girls in my class so i was all was dating since i was young, and i did get into trouble at school a little to much so could that be why,

what do you think

tinker0090's photo
Fri 06/18/10 12:09 PM
was it like panty hose and a sweater

tinker0090's photo
Fri 06/18/10 11:44 AM
i do wear a sport bra with no padded in it it helps a lot but what about the underwear part

tinker0090's photo
Fri 06/18/10 11:33 AM
any advice would be great to help me a little, i tell you a little about me i am only 100 pounds and i am a bras size is just a small B and i am just 5-4

tinker0090's photo
Fri 06/18/10 10:05 AM
i been in gymnastics for about a month now and i still can't get 100% comfatable in my leotard, i all was watch it when it comes onto TV and some times it looks like the girls don't wear there bras or panties is this true, when i first started and got my leo they gave me some kind of sport bra and briefs but i am still not omfatable what do you think,

tinker0090's photo
Fri 06/18/10 06:54 AM

I'd have to ask her, I don't know off of the top of my head. I know she only uses organic inks though.

i love to make new drawings so i am making my new tattoo that is going onto my lower stomach

tinker0090's photo
Thu 06/17/10 02:33 PM

I've heard that You should'nt have sex for 1 week after getting a Tatt.

Yeah...because if you do have sex in that week after getting a tattoo, YOU WILL DIE!

Oh Oh! No body told me! Farewell my friends!

bye bye

tinker0090's photo
Thu 06/17/10 02:29 PM

I just thought about having sex right after I might get a tatoo and I felt like throwing up....

Hi MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmegflowerforyou

thanks now i am nervous about getting it

tinker0090's photo
Thu 06/17/10 01:57 PM

It really depends on a couple of things:

1. Do you heal pretty quickly from cuts and etc? If so, then you will heal quickly from a tattoo.
2. A lot of it depends on it's location. The one on my ankle took longer to heal because it was open to so many things...wearing shorts and sandals...being outdoors...me having access to it to scratch it when it itched...lol. The ones on my back healed very quickly because they were not exposed often and I couldn't reach them to mess with them! lol...
3. I have found that if you keep them moist with tattoo lube or vitamin E, they heal a lot faster and scab less.
4. It also can depend on the type of tattoo...whether there is a lot of color or outlining. The outline is always darker and therefore deeper in the skin. The colors are usually less deep and heal faster.
5. Make sure you take good care of it...don't go swimming or tanning until it starts to heal...keep it moist...don't pick at it if it scabs...keep it clean.

Be warned though...they are very addictive! Once you get one, you will want more!!! drinker

wow that helps me so much thanks a lot, i was thinking of tinker bell or some thing close to it on my lower stomach so i know my pants and skirts could rub on it so i guess i better wear like a small dress or some thing to it heal a little

tinker0090's photo
Thu 06/17/10 01:32 PM
wow that did not take long at all

tinker0090's photo
Thu 06/17/10 01:27 PM
i been thinking of getting one on my waist i was just curious

tinker0090's photo
Thu 06/17/10 01:23 PM
i been thinking of getting a tattoo but i am some what curious how long does it take to heal from getting one,,,,

tinker0090's photo
Thu 06/10/10 02:53 PM

Wouldn't It be great if all women would just learn to cook ? ohwell

I mean how long is gonna take before women realize that the best and the surest way to man's heart is through his stomach "Real women don't cook" attitude that women have this days, just doesn't work pass the initial dating game.

If you want a happy mate (boyfriend/husband) cook for him like no other woman ever cooked before...and he may stray for some "strange" now and then, but he will always come back to you. flowerforyou

i been cooking since i was young so if i do the cooking you do the cleaning ok

tinker0090's photo
Sat 06/05/10 07:03 AM
you should go see a doctor for that scratching head thing it could be bad maybe not who knows,

any way i don't think it's just us women who want to get married i know some guys that ask more then us

tinker0090's photo
Tue 05/11/10 06:26 PM
i have ask myself that same question a few times down the road, but i feel like if you have a big fight and still love this lady that you could have sex with another women and still go home and love your lady but the sex did not mean any thing to you two,

tinker0090's photo
Tue 05/11/10 02:56 PM
do what

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25