Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:42 AM

This is very common with alot of the women I meet.
We text a few messages and when I call she won't answer but will text back saying she's busy with something and can't talk but only text. Is this common?

it's the latest craze, the new thing, everyone not only women do it. A bit impersonal if you ask me, but then again here I am typing a response biggrin

Exactly, anyone that doesn't like texting but is sitting there typing behind your monitor, what is the difference?...times change, purposes for what things are used for also change....its just another form of communication & yes sometimes a text here or there is better than a conversation, but I do both because each has its purpose....

when I was a teen I listened to rock n' roll....my parents couldn't understand my music....now kids listen to rap & I can't understand their music....so in a way some things change & some things never change....open up your mind folks...

a phone is no longer just a phone....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/07/08 12:32 AM

Now we are just over exagerating arent we....................I think the post was a man/woman meaning that you had some type of feelings for them...................im talking about normal human exchanges not extreme exceptions........

And if that isn't brought up long before you get committed into a relationship, you're doing something wrong.

There have been instances that people acquire an allergy later in life.........i would know I am one of those.............yeah conversations dont come the first hour you meet them and what if you had a relationship online and the subject never came up and by then you had developed feelings for them..............then what do you do.........

anyone that falls for somebody online without first meeting is setting themselves up for heartbreak anyway....but I guarantee if you have a pet that you love it will come up within the first few conversations....it always does....and if it didn't, then ouch, oh well...."i've been with my pet much longer than you" and besides you gotta lick as good as my pet....or rub against my leg or jump into my lap....this could be fun....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/07/08 12:26 AM
what are you hoping to dream about tonight....

Well if I can place a dream order it would for one of them chocolate & whipped cream sexual dreams....

Mmmmmm....dessert & sex at the same time....:tongue:

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/07/08 12:19 AM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Thu 08/07/08 12:21 AM
When people start dating one of the earliest conversations is about the pets we have or don't have....If I have a pet dog or cat and the woman tells me she is allergic to animals, then that would be my last date with that person....so really, i would never have even gotten close to feeling a strong enough attraction to be committed.....And I think the decision to part would be mutual....someone who is allergic to an animal is not looking for a mate with that type of pet....

Woot! Woot!...or Bark! Meow! 2600 posts....hope i don't get allergic to my keyboard

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/07/08 12:04 AM
Interesting question but I doubt it would come down to an either or type choice....if someone was so in love with their pet or pets they would know how their new boyfriend/girlfriend felt about it long before becoming committed....

I would say the boyfriend or girlfriend would depart long before an actual commitment was made....I agree its part of the package & it would be a given that everyone knew that from early on.....its really not a hard choice....the person with the pet would never be happy with someone who couldn't be happy around their pet & vice versa....

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 05:09 PM
Evening (((Everybody)))flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:55 PM
It must be...my thread got pulled this am....still what goes around comes around.....And since we have wonderful women right here no need to rag on them either....

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:49 PM
He was rude & not worth your time & effort....you were more than nice.....don't give up on being nice....his loss....flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:16 AM
yeah, what she said...you never know until you meet...and going to China where few are speaking English is expensive

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 06:27 AM
But what can you do? Do you dare tell them? Could you steal another one's love? Discuss.

You can do many things, but none of them should be to interfere with their relationship, so I wouldn't tell them anything about your feelings....It is morally wrong & would say volumes about who you are as a person....

As for stealing another one's love? I guess in a way that could happen especially since a love is still developing....The things you say & do could confuse either one of the couple who are developing a relationship....I have seen good friends say the wrong things that have led to breakups....we should be careful with our words & actions....emotions are a tender....

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:24 AM

My standards seem to be too high.....guess i'm gonna be single for a looong time....

I know that feeling, been many people I liked but one thing or another has put me off to them. May have found the right one now though, but we'll see.

good luck with that....just remember things aren't always what they seem to be....its like a mine field out there....
STEP CAREFULLY!

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 08/06/08 12:21 AM

There have been a few threads this week asking about being in love with more than one person... but what about those times that you love someone you just cannot have for one reason or another? How do you deal with it??? :heart:

If I were in that situation, I would move on.flowerforyou

that's exactly what I plan on doing

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:56 PM
My standards seem to be too high.....guess i'm gonna be single for a looong time....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:23 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Tue 08/05/08 10:54 PM
Not interested in anyone....prefer to stay single until the right one comes along....not into being somebody's seconds, no games, or ladies who don't know themselves....pretenders don't work for me....noway

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:25 PM
Not everybody is the right one....the person that is right(for you)will be the one.....when that person appears all the nonsense will disappear and then you will know....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:17 PM
When they don't return phone calls or emails....

or if I decide to end it, then the compatibility is not there for me & the relationship doesn't feel right....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:15 PM
Not sure why I'm single....but when I become taken it will probably be when I least expect it.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:05 PM
Greetings...Welcome to the boads....waving

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:12 PM
Maybe...hasn't worked for me....when we met it wasn't the same as emailing & talking on the phone....chemistry is a tricky thing....and how people presented themselves is NOT what they really are when you meet in person....

and with that being said, i tend to fall into the distance trap again....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/08 03:08 PM
yeah, Donald Duck....but his beak is more yellow than mine...

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25