Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:32 AM

Mmmmmmmmmm chocolate and whip cream and strawberries and more chocolate!!!:tongue:

Exactly!!!! flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:54 AM

rofl

You like closets Tanya?...have i got a dress for you

ut oh... I'm running! embarassed

frustrated Drat! Charlie Brown foiled again

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:53 AM

I like to cheat.....when i play solitaire....

Black,red,black,red,black,black, oops.

that's when i slip the card to the back of the deck....wonder if i could do that with women.....slip them into the back closet....save for later...

I've tried that, but when your having sex with one of them, the one in the closet gets suspicious.

I just have her try on clothes...its a walk-in closet with a mirror....so she ain't going anywhere....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:51 AM

rofl

You like closets Tanya?...have i got a dress for you

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:49 AM

Gooodddd Morninggggg. waving

Morning Ash .. busy morning for ya?

Eh, kind of.
Today is 'put off no longer' day .. so basically I have to get all of my sh!t done by the end of today that I didn't bother doing all month.

Oh, a procrastinator....Ha! Ha! work your butt off today....laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:44 AM
i want to whine & complain....i ran too hard & my left knee is sore....i used too much weights & my arms are in pain....and i can't wait to finish work....i'm sooo impatient today...yuck!!! and now i'm a wuss....whata day

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:41 AM

Black,red,black,red,black,black, oops.

that's when i slip the card to the back of the deck....wonder if i could do that with women.....slip them into the back closet....save for later...

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:38 AM
its only 930 am....can't eat or drink & i'm sore all over from my workout at the gym last nite....Waaah! sad

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:35 AM

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 07/29/08 06:45 AM
I guess you're asking More On or More Off or just Moron grumble

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:46 PM
On a Carribean Island with the love of my life...unfortunately neither seems to exist right now...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:42 PM
Hey OC...where's your little stuffed monkey friend?

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:42 PM
Fade, if you know guys like i know them, you know i'm right...women are more emotional...so Dina is enveloped...nothing wrong with that...her honey is thinking Wowza, i 'sealed the deal' and yeah he may be thinking too...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:40 PM
Night Dina...sweet dreams...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:36 PM
hey at least we always carry around company...so it doesn't get lonely....and we can always play...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:34 PM
well c'mon over to my place I've been mixing vodka drinks all night....the fun is now...:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:31 PM
No...and i wouldn't want to...unless i want to experience being crazy....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:28 PM

Hi Ladies...hey Judy what are you doing in a hotel in Denver...

And why would you want to go back 72 hours...

72 hours ago I was in a good place with good company. I'm struggling after my weekend.

gotcha....the letdown, the after affects...i understand...

I hate it! sad Thank you for saying you understand though. I feel insane. laugh

well at least the sex was good,yeah?...something to hold onto...yowza...heh, heh, heh

i'm soooo baaad...laugh

who said there was sex? huh
no sex...then what's the deal...nothing yet to get all in an uproar...c'mon...chill out...

Who said there wasn't sex? huh :wink:

well i hope there was sex....because for a guy that's the main event...everything else is just decorations....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:21 PM

Ahhhhhh I love all these merciless answers. Too funny that human nature won't GIVE a 2nd chance but sure will TAKE one rofl

good point Fade & we still don't know what the second chance is for? c'mon people lighten up...until we know...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:17 PM

Hi Ladies...hey Judy what are you doing in a hotel in Denver...

And why would you want to go back 72 hours...

72 hours ago I was in a good place with good company. I'm struggling after my weekend.

gotcha....the letdown, the after affects...i understand...

I hate it! sad Thank you for saying you understand though. I feel insane. laugh

well at least the sex was good,yeah?...something to hold onto...yowza...heh, heh, heh

i'm soooo baaad...laugh

who said there was sex? huh
no sex...then what's the deal...nothing yet to get all in an uproar...c'mon...chill out...