Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:37 PM
I wish you well....I enjoy your topics & posts....hope to see you return soon....and hopefully everything will be okay on the home front....take good care flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:23 PM
A week is too quick & you said you don't want to call him back, so don't...and why worry about that being rude....that is the usual around online dating sites even after a few weeks....

i can give you many stories of rude people.....'pretenders' I like to call them....but when it comes down to it, people have double-sided value systems....one for everyone else & one for themselves....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:15 PM
Congrats.....on your third month of being 'clean'

You haven't talked with your mom for 15 years?......Interesting.....if my children didn't contact me for 15 years not sure i'd ever want to see them?....hope you have a pain remedy in mind & realize this is not just about you.....or is it?

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:06 PM
"Dreaming With A Broken Heart"

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part
You roll outta bed and down on your knees
And for the moment you can hardly breathe
Wondering was she really here?
Is she standing in my room?
No she's not, 'cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:58 PM
why can't he pick you up where you live or down the street from where you live....or if you are worried about being in his car have him meet you somewhere close to your home so you won't have far to walk....

finding another to date is no easy task on this site....most people live quite a distance apart....there are other dating sites that have a greater membership.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:48 PM
i agree we all need to feel important and valued for a relationship to work.....

I don't agree with the too important/valued scenario......I just think most people don't really know what they want or need in a relationship.....sometimes its easier to run and hide behind our 'busy' lives, then put ourselves out there....maybe a little scary, ya think?

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:44 PM
I have a crush, she just doesn't know it......

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:27 PM
I listen to music.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:25 PM
I think about many things.....as far as relationships go, I wonder why its so hard to make them work......sometimes I feel like hiding in the bubble of my world & not even thinking of women.....Does anyone have a happy song they can recommend?

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:12 PM

Maybe I do need to move on. At one point I thought I had, but then she "walked" right back in, and now I can't stop thinking about her.

And I definitely don't like playing games but I thought maybe if I just kept waiting she would see that I was serious about giving us a try. But I'm at the point that I don't even know if waiting will do anything... since all i get is "idk"
how long has this been going on? You can't keep letting her walk in and out of your life turning things upside down then you leave you with a "IDK"

Well, we were "together" about 3-4 months ago, then things fell apart and she decided to "just be friends" which I couldn't do since I liked her so much... so we kinda stop talking. But I got an e-mail with her phone number a few days ago (different than the one she had first)out of nowhere and we started talking again. And again, I thought I had left her behind but I couldn't stop myself but go "back to her" when I got her number and thought she wanted to "reconnect" sort of speak. A lot of things seem to be happening in her life right now, but she still doesn't know what she wants with me.

Have you actually met?....I don't think so....you can never fall in love with a profile or a voice on the phone....you must meet & if she won't meet you, then move on.....

personally, this woman is dangerous for you.....i'd give her one chance to meet you if you really felt so inclined....but after that I go looking elsewhere.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 03:31 PM
I think the idea & expectations of marriage are obsolete.....with better than a 50-50 chance the marriage will end in divorce & with many people remaining married out of 'convenience' or for the 'children' I think my car has a better life expectancy than most marriages....

I think marriage should be more of a signed contract with significant details spelled out in advance.....too many broken marriages and broken families and the courts have no idea what to do or how to do anything in a timely manner.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 03:16 PM

:smile: Would you stay with someone that always wanted to change things about you instead of them seeing who you really are?:smile:

Everybody has a basic 'nature' that makes us who we are.....

Some changes are for the better.....Acceptance is best as no one can really change us, we have to change ourselves freely....

Seeing 'me' or me seeing 'her' for 'who we really are' is so important....it makes me feel she 'gets me' and vice versa...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 03:11 PM
yeah, I'm wondering if my printer is gonna run out of ink copying all those pics of naked ladies being sent to me....

uhhhhh *sigh* the things my eyes have to see!

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/17/08 03:03 PM

i think they are out there...a genuine good man..but we often overlook them.

yes, overlook is correct....try acceptance....a little tenderness....and reduce that long list entitled 'personal agenda'.....:wink:

and for all you sweethearts....smile & laugh....life does not have to be soooo serious....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:08 PM
Glad to hear things are going well....say hi to the 'crocks' at the lake for me.....Have Fun!!!

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:05 PM

Why does a man want a woman to hold his member while he urinates?

Is this symbolic?
What does this represent?
Why do they desire this?
Why?
Why?

I think that is part of the membership fee....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/14/08 04:56 PM

because couples take eachother for granted and they don't realize that most issues are communication difficulties.It takes trust,honesty,communication and loyalty to keep a relationship on track

well said....and I would add to your list to keep it fresh....send little "I am thinking of you texts" or an occassional bouquet of flowers.....I like to pick out perfumes or scented candles to give to her....Being with someone special means to make them feel special & then the relationship flourishes....Keep It Fresh!

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 08/13/08 04:30 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Wed 08/13/08 04:30 PM

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 08/13/08 04:30 PM

Happy Birthday Deb....:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 09:33 AM

On this site, I have been scoffed by a few, ignored by a couple, down right laughed at by one or two, and rejected by more than I can count. Its all worth it. Let me repeat. Its all worth it. I now have an amazing lady by my side. I gave her the power to hurt me very deeply with insight to my very being, and she still could. But I know that she loves me as much as I do her.

Even if you are down and out. Put one foot in front of the other, and then repeat. Some days thats all I could do. When you repeat the process of "one foot in front of the other" long enough, its called a path. And that path will lead to your dreams.

Hope. Trust. Faith.

thanks for your comments...I have Hope & Faith....the other one has been hard to find.....but i haven't given up either....

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25