Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 09:30 AM
summer has been zipping by...i have until the end of August then its back to work...going to Laguna beach on weds-sunday...our annual family trip...look forward to that...

gotta go now my friend is here & we're doing some of my home projects next...have a wonderful day....flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 09:06 AM
so what's going on today?....anything exciting....I'm doing some home repair to some of the doors in my house....that last earthquake we had messed them up & I'm going to have to take them off the hinges & shave them down some....my friend is coming by in a bit to help me...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:58 AM

weddings like that almost makes me want to get married, then I leave & think about my relationships & I know it ain't gonna happen....noway

flowers flowers flowers flowers

How's the dating goin Mistah??? Got any on the horizon that look promising?

actually, yes....we had a nice date on Saturday & dessert was scrumptuous....but i've learned to just take things step at a time so not overly excited....

smart move my friend .. but then you seem pretty sharp when it comes to that

Not last week, I got roasted here & it only took 2 days.....but I did catch on quickly enough.....I'm hip to women's games, not so easily fooled anymore...

are you not at home? "here" where's here?

here in the cyber world of Mingles....thought i was falling in love....discovered it was lost in the jungle of love & only got bitten by a spider once....got the antidote before the poison could spread....but the local doctor was also incompetent....and tried to give the wrong prognosis.....thank goodness I'm not easily fooled by malpractice either....And the epidemic was controlled, only thing that spread were rumors....and for that all I could do was GiggleSnort, laugh & walk away....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:43 AM

HAHA... I never really thought about the issue before.
But now that I think about it.
Every.. I mean EVERY Police woman or former Police woman I know are married to a Police man.

But a Police Man is not necessary married to a Police woman.

Maybe it has something to do with Musculinity & Femininity roles.

Some women(many) have a thing for men in uniforms....policeman, firemen, even men in suits turn women on....I play this this little game called 'Doctor'....that way i can give her a 'checkup'.....now where's my stethoscope?....say "Ahhhhh" shocked

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:26 AM
No, I couldn't....I have my family here, my job, my home....I love Los Angeles....I don't think I could leave all that behind....she would have to move here....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:22 AM

I have been in law enforcement since I was 21 years old, both as sworn and now non-sworn. I have never dated anyone but cops. Every time a guy finds out about my career and he's not law enforcement they disappear. Is the fact that a woman is in this particular field just a major turn off for guys? It seems to be my experience.

Are you going to set up a 'speed trap'....women tell me I go 'fast'....but they never seem to complain....smokin

They won't say anything to you until you try that illegal "U turn".. bigsmile

I always seem to cross that double yellow line...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:18 AM

that is what i told him that he could be talking to someone totaly different than who they say they are

anyone can post a picture on most sites since there really are no controls....that's why I always say that until you actually meet the person face to face you just don't know....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:15 AM
often, usually one or more times a week....they are my best friends...this week we are all taking a 5 day trip to the South Coast....i love my family...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:13 AM

weddings like that almost makes me want to get married, then I leave & think about my relationships & I know it ain't gonna happen....noway

actually, yes....we had a nice date on Saturday & dessert was scrumptuous....but i've learned to just take things step at a time so not overly excited....

smart move my friend .. but then you seem pretty sharp when it comes to that

Not last week, I got roasted here & it only took 2 days.....but I did catch on quickly enough.....I'm hip to women's games, not so easily fooled anymore...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:09 AM

I have been in law enforcement since I was 21 years old, both as sworn and now non-sworn. I have never dated anyone but cops. Every time a guy finds out about my career and he's not law enforcement they disappear. Is the fact that a woman is in this particular field just a major turn off for guys? It seems to be my experience.

Are you going to set up a 'speed trap'....women tell me I go 'fast'....but they never seem to complain....smokin

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:06 AM

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:02 AM
Not only is this a SCAM, there is no guarantee the person your friend is talking with is even a female....eventually she will ask for money, they always do.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:56 AM

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:46 AM
Be glad there's one place in the world
Where everybody knows your name,
And they're always glad you came;
You want to go where people know,
People are all the same;
You want to go where everybody knows your name.[\quote]

And CHEERS to you all....drinker

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:43 AM
Sounds like a wonderful weekend (((Fade))) glad you had a wonderful wedding in the family....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:40 AM
Nothing like (((Friends)))

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:39 AM
good morning today :wink: lots of sunshine here....working on home projects today....repacing sink/faucets in my two bathrooms....not exciting but i like home projects so don't mind...Have a wonderful day!

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:10 AM
If being called cute was meant to be a compliment that is how I take it & thank the person....of course I always like to say, "even ugly people can be cute sometimes".....but i like to give compliments & get them too....

prefer the you are "handsome" or "Hawt" comments....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:52 AM

if its only a couple of dates, i dont see it as a "relationship" he may truly be interested in you, but may not be ready for a commitment at this point. jmo, dont know the whole story

I was going to say what you said...a few dates doesn't necessarily mean a commitment....before i commit I want to be sure so it is not unusual to see 2 or 3 people early on in a relationship....If I get lucky & am attracted to one more than the others, then at that point I will drop the others for the one.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:45 AM

I think anyone who is in a marriage or relationship that isn't working, heading/middle of a divorce can understand this feeling.

It's the learning to let go of the hate that's the hard part. grumble

WoW...well said flowerforyou fits my experience perfectly

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25