Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:33 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Mon 08/04/08 06:35 PM

the cruise was fantastic....thanks for asking....I'll have my usual Cosmo....

You went on a cruise????????????????? and why wasn't I invited???????? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I was going to invite you, but then I knew we would be ordering room service the whole trip...:wink:

It was a blast & I relaxed & ate & drank & hung out with family....I needed this break...drinks

No meeting of Hot Babes....I was very 'tame'.....didn't want to meet them, just wanted to unwind & hang with family

thanks for the complements Deb

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:32 PM

You went on a cruise????????????????? and why wasn't I invited???????? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I was going to invite you, but then I knew we would be ordering room service the whole trip...:wink:

It was a blast & I relaxed & ate & drank & hung out with family....I needed this break...drinks

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:29 PM
talking with a woman doesn't have to be difficult....

Most women love to talk so it helps to learn how to become a good listener....

Tell me about your day is usually a good opener because it brings you both to the here & now....as she speaks make sure you establish eye contact frequently....use nonverbal cues such as nodding your head to acknowledge what she is saying....show that you are interested by asking her for more information about what she is discussing....add to what she says, but don't try to be confrontational or divert the conversation....as your comfort level increases your questions can become more personal such as tell me about your family? Do you have siblings? etc....family is important to most people & its usually a safe topic.....share of yourself on a need to know basis, but remember in the beginning if she is interested she will ask you about yourself so there is no need to get too much into yourself....Hope this helps...:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:19 PM

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:16 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Mon 08/04/08 06:18 PM
(((Evening)))....how's Everyone? :heart:

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:47 PM

I'm leaving to Port Long Beach in a couple of hours catching Carnival Cruise to Mexico for the weekend....plan to glue myself to a lounge chair lock my drink to my mouth & relax....take a peek at the ocean every now & then especially if I have to get sick...so I can party again...

Hi Everyone! I'm back from Mexico & in one piece....I did all I said I would do except I didn't get sick....Oh, well it wasn't because I didn't try....downed enough drinks to become a walking bar....but still was able to read my book, soak in the sun & take a dip in the pool....life is soooooo hard!!! laugh

hope everybody is doing well....I'm off to the gym to work off some of the weekend feasting....:banana:
Adios

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:04 AM

:cry: light disapeared on me

:heart: :heart: :heart: smooched smooched smooched {{{{{{{ OC }}}}}}} smooched smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: I would never disappear baby... on the phone w/Storm.. and you KNOW that I cannot type & talk at the same time! LOL tongue2

Hey (((Light))) say hello to Storm for me & good bye....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:02 AM
I'm gonna have to say my goodbyes for the weekend...won't be back until Monday...Everyone stay safe & enjoy your weekend too...(((Hugs)))
drinks waving

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:58 AM
Hi (((Missy))) (((Bad Girl)))

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:53 AM
I'm leaving to Port Long Beach in a couple of hours catching Carnival Cruise to Mexico for the weekend....plan to glue myself to a lounge chair lock my drink to my mouth & relax....take a peek at the ocean every now & then especially if I have to get sick...so I can party again...

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:45 AM

Bluesky what will be your poison while you lounge?

*making note to steal his poison & replace it with apple juice*

:angel:

No way will i be drinking apple juice...I'm sneaking my ingredients onboar to make my Cosmos....drinker

Im a margarita with an extra shot kinda gal myself..drinker drinker

laugh
I'm not picky...Margaritas with a shot of Patron on the side will work for me...flowers we can share...

I can share~ 46oz sound good to you???

that should do it...will we remember what we did after drinking all that....I might want to remember yanno :banana:

Yep.. I will need help walking and you will remember that..rofl :banana:
laugh drinks rofl

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:37 AM

No way will i be drinking apple juice...I'm sneaking my ingredients onboar to make my Cosmos....drinker

I'm not picky...Margaritas with a shot of Patron on the side will work for me...flowers we can share...

I can share~ 46oz sound good to you???

that should do it...will we remember what we did after drinking all that....I might want to remember yanno :banana:

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:34 AM

Been busy recruiting for the sweet Jayson

Sweet? me? I hope the recruiting goes well, just stay away from Ghana, Russia & China...

At least I will be able to stop hanging out at freeway offramps carrying signs that say...."will pay for Love"

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:31 AM

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:17 AM

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:16 AM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Fri 08/01/08 10:16 AM
Hey ((Storm)) (((Feral)) ((Pik))) (((Anyone Else)))...my computer is doing funny things with my account today...

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:15 AM
Hey OC...drinker I'm doing great...in a few hours i'll be drinking & lounging around...can't wait....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:57 AM

Good Morning (((Everyone))) My last day teaching summer school....2 and a half more hours....then a month off....Woot! Woot!

WOOT WOOT!!!

Then what???

(((((BlueSky)))))flowers

Hi (((Storm))) flowerforyou

my account is doing funny things today....I leave later this afternoon for a family cruise to Mexico...returning on Monday...

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:36 AM

Saving for a Mansion

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/31/08 12:35 AM
Be prepared to duck....May pick & flick laugh

j/k