no photo
Mon 11/27/17 09:39 AM
gift basket

magazine subscription, newspaper subscription

house plant/ fresh flowers

Women - nice smelly stuff - ie lotion etc Body Shop

Nice bottle of wine or other liquor

gift certificates - restaurants stores Barnes & Noble etc

birdfeeders (only for a bird lover of course)

if they have kids - offer to babysit for free 1X

no photo
Mon 11/27/17 07:03 AM
I think that almost anything can be faked but only to certain degree - over time I believe that the faker's true personality comes out.For example, you may regard someone as being a kind person or sincere or caring, but if you know the person long enough and in different circumstances, eventually their true character will be revealed. Some people are extremely good actors and fake different character traits and emotions, but only for a certain period of time, or in certain situations. For example someone might appear to be kind, but when called to act that way fail - ie. not supporting a friend or being rude to strangers.

Just my opinion.

no photo
Sun 11/26/17 03:24 PM
being outside, a freshly brewed cup of coffee, people I don't know smiling at me, reading a good book,
talking with friends, playing with a dog, babies ...... the smell of the ocean, laughing for no reason,
the sound of children laughing ...

no photo
Sun 11/26/17 03:17 PM
Sounds good to me - where should we go ?drinker :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 11/26/17 10:38 AM
nothing to rate really - you don't say much. I'd also suggest putting a shirt on. No shirt on makes you look like tou're only looking for a hook-up. unless of course that's all you want.

no photo
Sun 11/26/17 10:35 AM
no - I prefer men laugh

no photo
Sun 11/26/17 10:34 AM

can't say for texas but up here the renters do pay. it is just burried in the rent. the owner of the property is paying the school tax on it

You are correct they are normally buried in the price of the rent but in the end the homeowner is the only one responsible to pay them..

Still don't see why after you no longer have kids in school for at least 15 years why they don't fix it where some can get a break...and quit paying school taxes..

I don't have kids & I don't mind paying taxes to support our schools - the way I look at it children are the future. As it is, most school systems are terribly underfunded. Can you imagine what shape schools would be in financially if only people who had kids paid taxes? I shudder to think.

no photo
Sun 11/26/17 04:18 AM
It might help if you post a photo of yourself - very few women respond to men with no photos.

no photo
Sun 11/26/17 04:13 AM

and it really peaves me off when folks can't do a simple thing like answer a couple of questions to fill out their profile

how am I meant to know if our interests match or find something to strike up a conversation with if everything is blank!

welcome to the world of online dating - if someone doesn't answer the questions or fill out their profile that usually means they're not serious. You've got to look at this like a game - Some people on this site are just playing around with the idea of online dating & really aren't that serious. If someone deactivates or blocks you try not to take it personally. They may have gotten cold feet or maybe their wife found them out, or they could have been a scammer.

As NoPhd said, in person you can get a sense of what a person is really like - on here it's very difficult. I've met in person with guys I've met on other sites & in all instances they were totally different in person than they were online.

no photo
Sun 11/26/17 04:04 AM
I think it depends on the age you are - I'm in my 60's & have no problem dating guys younger than myself ( 48+) But if you're 18 and you're dating a women in her 30's that's another story - I think it makes a big difference maturity-wise. I guess for me, the older I am the less difference it makes - (but I still wouldn't go below 48!)

no photo
Sat 11/25/17 11:46 PM

What's difference between love and dating?

if you don't know that you are really in for a long bumpy ride.

no photo
Sat 11/25/17 01:08 PM
wrong site try Russian ladies .com

no photo
Sat 11/25/17 11:32 AM

Sits in the corner and smiles ...I have some new mouse traps to cheer you up :wink: waving
..awww thanks but I don't think mouse traps are going to cheer me up this time... I need something a little more drastic... maybe a amputation of a certain appendage... sometimes one head is better than two..lol

maybe just pay attention to the head with a brain & ignore the other one!laugh

no photo
Sat 11/25/17 11:25 AM
elope!

no photo
Sat 11/25/17 11:24 AM
It depends on the woman - have you tried a one night stand? Next time you do - ask the woman if it was "comformable":for her laugh:

no photo
Sat 11/25/17 09:42 AM

I think they are finding holes in her story now.

Sort of like all the women who accused Harry Weinstein and Charlie Rose right? Most be liberal propaganda - after all - Hollywood is filled with liberals and Charlie worked for PBS

no photo
Sat 11/25/17 09:42 AM

I think they are finding holes in her story now.

Sort of like all the women who accused Harry Weinstein and Charlie Rose right? Most be liberal propaganda - after all - Hollywood is filled with liberals and Charlie worked for PBS

no photo
Sat 11/25/17 09:39 AM

There are laws that provide for suing someone for slander or libel. So far Moore hasn't mentioned taking any of his accusers to court. Which would be the first thing I would do if I was in the public eye and somebody said I sexually assaulted a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD when I was in my thirties.

Very good point - I read an interesting article where some evangelical preacher (sorry I forgot his name)
Defended Moore saying the reason he went after young girls is that he was attracted to their purity,

How sick is that? slaphead

I sincerely doubt any of these women are making it up - in most cases it's the woman's character who is attacked when she accuses a man of sexual assault or rape, esp. when the person who accused is in a position of power. I think that the women accusing Harry Weinstein has emboldened more women to come forward.

no photo
Tue 11/21/17 05:48 AM

All I can say too bad Calif took off the death penalty after all that happened..

I read the book Helter Skelter when I was 16 about the crime it was mind blowing....

I read it too & I agree it really freaked me out - esp. since I was In San Francisco when I read it - near Haight Ashbury where Manson started out. I feel so bad for all the innocent people he killed - esp. Sharon Tate. Manson's death must be stirring up horrible memories for all those affected.

no photo
Mon 11/20/17 10:55 AM
AC/DC had such great energy - so sad that they're all gone now. RIP all. flowerforyou

(shows my ignorance but for some reason I always thought they were Scottish!) slaphead