Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Sun 11/19/17 03:43 PM
I agree with Pices and Mz Rosie I think it's a great profile - very original! :thumbsup:

Good luck and welcome to Mingle.:

no photo
Sun 11/19/17 01:29 PM
Indeed you did drinker

some of the replies to this post were hysterical !

no photo
Sun 11/19/17 01:24 PM
Edited by chris2460 on Sun 11/19/17 01:25 PM

I tried sexting on the phone with a girl that I did not know. I ended up with an ear infection. laugh

too funny!
rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 11/19/17 08:50 AM
I guess it depends on who you ask!laugh

no photo
Tue 11/14/17 07:16 AM

This belongs in the wtf thread....

Geesh....smokin

rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 11/12/17 07:10 AM
no I'd stop hoping. If he was to cheat on his wife with you, what makes you think he wouldn't cheat on you if he was with you,

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 01:56 PM

I have mirrors everywhere on my walls.. Ivan put reflected.. Sun blocking film on my window that has a mirrored finish..to them.. I even have mirrors on the ceiling of my bedroom... just so I can watch..ohh.. nevermind maybe a little too much information..lol. giggity giggity

interesting, but yes way too much infoblushing

no photo
Mon 11/06/17 01:59 PM
It takes two - you can't make a generalization that it's always the women's fault or the man's each case is different & you'd probably get a different story from each personspock involved!

no photo
Sun 11/05/17 12:07 PM

There comes a time to back away from a relationship~~~if your in one that you feel there are issues either try to fix them or walk away from what can not be fixed...

I don't believe in being miserable with someone I would rather be alone and at peace with myself~~~~bigsmile

Amen to that!

no photo
Sun 11/05/17 02:18 AM
rudeness

no photo
Sat 10/28/17 05:42 AM

Woodstock happy

You lucky guy!: happy:

no photo
Thu 10/26/17 05:38 AM

What makes a relationship ever lasting??

So many of us go through bad relationship. So dear friends, what do you think is required to make a relationship ever lasting

I can't talk for others, but this works 4 me
JUST GREAT, and I LOVE IT...:wink:

POINT TAKEN ?? :thumbsup:

Very well said!!: flowerforyou:

no photo
Thu 10/26/17 05:38 AM
love, trust, honesty, kindness, compassion, good communication, good negotiating skills and most of all - treating the other person like you would want to be treated!

no photo
Thu 10/26/17 05:33 AM

men should have periods too biggrin

eww!

no photo
Thu 10/26/17 05:32 AM

Many new relationships totally fail because they are TOO serious and formal;they have no color; TOO much distance and sensibility for almost everything done and said.

Your opinion;please.

Sort of yes, but mostly no.

I would suggest that it's the other way around: the reason WHY newly met people behave seriously and formally, is usually because they don't really like each other. The relationship doesn't fail because they refuse to do spontaneous and risky things; the relationship fails because they don't get along.

Stiffness and formality are the result, not the cause.

I agree - I think the relationship is failing & that's why people can become distant & formal - though I've never seen it early on in a relationship - I guess my experience is that most newly met people fish & cut bait before they get to that point. If you've just met someone & realize that you don't really like them why stay?

no photo
Thu 10/26/17 05:27 AM

Many new relationships totally fail because they are TOO serious and formal;they have no color; TOO much distance and sensibility for almost everything done and said.

Your opinion;please.

II'm curious - what you mean by "too much distance and sensibility for almost everything done and said"

I can only speak from my experience, but I have never seen a relationship fail due to the relationship being too formal and too serious -and this is including my past relationship & those of friends and family members. People may become distant from each other if the relationship isn't working out - but that's cause & effect.

no photo
Wed 10/25/17 12:41 PM

Why not??biggrin

drinker

no photo
Wed 10/25/17 12:40 PM
Because some women want someone to take care of them when they get older, not the other way around!

I don't think age matters that much when you're over 50 - myself I'd definitely date someone 10-12 years younger than myself - they have more energy and aren't as set in their ways as some people over 60 are -
plus and I hate to say it, but they don't have to rely on that "little blue pill" !

no photo
Wed 10/25/17 12:25 PM

I am a 59 year old male that loves chatting to women.

No offense, but if you want to find women to chat with you really need to post a photo. - most women want at least an idea of whom they're talking to. And if you are looking for an intimate encounter like your profile states, then you definitely need to post a photo!

(think of it as shopping for a new car - you wouldn't even go to the dealership if you didn't have at least an idea of what the car looked like!

laugh

no photo
Wed 10/25/17 12:18 PM
Edited by chris2460 on Wed 10/25/17 12:20 PM

Gentlemen.....how do you generally salute ladies when you personally meet them..

Depends on the situation, type of relationship, and her body language.

:thumbsup:

If we're just being introduced a handshake is fine - If I don't know you that well - a friendly smile and words.

if you're my significant other you better give me a bIg hug and a kiss!