Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Sun 06/23/19 12:02 AM
Edited by chris2460 on Sun 06/23/19 12:04 AM
Two degrees in be-bop, a PHD in swing
He's the master of rhythm, he's a rock and roll king, yeah.

If you like country with a boogie beat, he's the man to meet
If you like the sound of shufflin' feet, he can't be beat (I say he can't be beat)
If you... if you wanna... if you wanna feel real nice, just ask the rock and roll doctor's advice.

and no you can't say it's one of the opening songs in WKRP in Cincinnati!

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 11:59 PM

I prefer chemistry to maths love love waving

Let's see.. I once dated a chemist & yeah it was much much better than math any day.

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 11:57 PM
Like Paul Simon says: There must be 50 ways to leave your lover.....
just slip out the back Jack,
make a new plan Stan
Don't need to be coy Roy jut set yourself free ....

tears

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 11:53 PM

Well, yeah, sort of. Most people think of "sex" as involving significant physical effort, of the same general sort as is involved with most energetic physical activities. So in that very narrow sense, since sexual intercourse can involve physical exercise, it certainly CAN be "good" for a person who needs exercise.

But ultimately, so what? Every few minutes, somewhere in the world, some relatively young person stumbles across the recognition that sex often involves panting, just like jogging can, and because they'd much rather be having sex than jogging, they eagerly try to convince their potential "exercise companions" to do more of it with them, just because of the benefits of exercise. The thought behind this, is of course, a manipulation, to get someone to have sex with them, who perhaps doesn't want any serious emotional involvement with them.

So my take is, if someone comes along and declares "Sex is good for you," unless you wanted to play that game with them anyway, just come back with "so is putting a new roof on my house. Hop to it!"

man are you cynical ! The poor boy just wants to know if he should go for it or not....

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 11:50 PM
Edited by chris2460 on Sat 06/22/19 11:51 PM
if you have to ask I really feel sorry for you

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 11:49 PM
close the windows and bar the doors.......

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 11:47 PM

“I don’t want to see him impeached, I want to see him in prison,” Pelosi said, according to Politico".

Alright Nancy I think that's a better idea than impeachment. At least Trump couldn't say his being in prison is fake news!frustrated

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 08:50 PM

You will attract many men who would like to see how good you are in bed

I think that's the main idea!

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 08:47 PM

"Hey hey,my my. Rock and roll can never die."

good ole Neil

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 08:46 PM

Far too many older women have been through marriage and relationships and still think the high school football quarterback or the white knight on a steed will come over the hill and rescue them. A lifetime of reality doesn't change the things they expected in high school.

oh really.... do you only consider women in their twenties as being older?
I do not know a woman over thirty who wants or needs a man to rescue her - it's very insulting of you to think so --- slaphead

Are you still in high school???? Maybe you are still lusting after the cheerleaders??? Or maybe you want to be "rescued" or taken care of???

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 08:41 PM
well the OP must have found a boy and a girl - he deactivated his account!

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 08:34 PM
Edited by chris2460 on Sat 06/22/19 08:38 PM
if you are so sick of the comie bastards in this country - II'm sure Putin will hold the door open for you - maybe even give you a dacha if you're lucky - right next to the one Donald has there.

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 08:32 PM
Edited by chris2460 on Sat 06/22/19 08:38 PM
so the editors of science news are commie bastards?? and Researchers at Columbia University?

I suppose the photos taken with the old spy satellite are taken by Commie bastards???

and the picture from the Space shuttle showing the decrease of the ice caps at the North Pole??
(those commie astronauts!! And the editors at National Geographic - the biggest commie bastards of them all !!!

Wait a minute that's right - this country is being run by commie bastards POTUS being the biggest commie bastard of them all! slaphead : (ask Putin)

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 08:28 PM
how do I delete my photo from my profile???

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 12:22 PM
You need to read the articles about climate change regarding Glaciers in the Himilaya's that appeared in Science News: MAY 29, 2019

Himalayan glacier melting threatens water security for millions of people
Large bodies of ice are losing mass faster than they are accumulating it
BY CAROLYN GRAMLING 1:05PM, MAY 29, 2019

NEWS RELEASE 19-JUN-2019
Melting of Himalayan glaciers has doubled in recent years
Fast-paced warming is consistently affecting huge region, says new study
EARTH INSTITUTE AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY

Cold War spy satellite images show Himalayan glaciers are melting fast
Posted Wed at 10:05pm
PHOTO: The once-classified spy satellite images provide crucial missing evidence to scientists. (NRO via AP)

RELATED STORY: Forget the queues on Everest, this is the real crisis in the Himalayas
Cold War-era spy satellite images are showing scientists that glaciers on the Himalayas are now melting about twice as fast as they used to.

The Asian mountain range, which includes Mount Everest, has been losing ice at a rate of about 1 per cent a year since 2000, according to a study published on Wednesday in the journal Science Advances.

"The amount of ice [lost] is scary but what is much more scary is the doubling of the melt rate," said Josh Maurer, a glacier researcher at Columbia University's Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory and lead author of the study.

but of course you are going to say it's all fake news........

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 12:11 PM
No disrespect meant to the OP but this reminds me of a joke -

Two women in their 30's talking about dating: Rhonda: "Do you know that women reach their sexual peak in their 30's and guys at 18?" Susan: "yeah so what?" Rhonda: "That means the best combination sexually would be a woman in their 30's and an 18 year old guy" Susan: "yeah but what wold you talk about afterwards?" Rhonda: "who wants to talk!"

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 12:02 PM
I think that you haven't met the right women yet. I know plenty of women who fit the bill. ( as long as they are over 18!)

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 12:00 PM

hii i am new in this app i am ready
[/quot

if you are really ready I think the girls might like a picture before they dip their toes in the water so to speak (master). rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 11:57 AM

shades Long live Rock! .... I Need it every day.... drinker

10 points if you know the songs these lyrics are from....

no photo
Wed 06/12/19 01:02 PM

The Boys of Summer by Don Henley.

If I hear it in the car, I roll down my windows, turn up the volume and sing along . Well, how can you not??

You took the words right out of my mouth delightful! I guess then I'd have to say Bob Marley
"Jamm'ng" or don't the name of the song but I think its called "smooth" the one with rob Thoma & Carlos Santana.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25