Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Wed 10/25/17 11:31 AM

I think it is denial, whatever the source.
They deny what once was in the face of what really is now.

But I think it only diminishes the sayer of those words.
Not the receiver, those words alone would make it easier
to move on.

But the sayer of the words, no sympathy, it only makes
them look incompetent.

Just because it is over does NOT mean it never happened.

I think I can be denial - if you never cared for the person you never would have become involved with them in the first place. Relationships change, & I can understand how people can grow apart & fall "out of love" with someone or stop liking or loving them. But to say to someone that you never loved them is just an immature attempt to hurt the other person.

no photo
Tue 10/24/17 02:39 AM

On-line is not the best place to find genuine men! Be outgoing and meet in person, faster way to see the real man!

I agree with Toddy -Online I think is the worst place to be after an abusive relationship. There are alot of scammers out there & your best to meet men in person so that you can get their vibe.
Sorry for you past relationship & good for you for putting yourself out there again!

no photo
Sat 10/21/17 11:05 PM

Robert Palmer - "She Makes My Day" a nice romantic ballad I believe it's on the album Riptide

I like that ...good choice... thanks ... flowerforyou and wow ...
you look great for your age ...

Isn't that a great song?! I love Robert Palmer - he died much too young.

Thanks!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 02:45 PM
Robert Palmer - "She Makes My Day" a nice romantic ballad I believe it's on the album Riptide

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 02:00 PM
Edited by chris2460 on Fri 10/20/17 02:00 PM

Have to say boring I'm afraid as you don't have a lot written in your profile.
Wishing you all the best though

not to be fresh, but what's he's looking for is an intimate encounter, so maybe he doesn't have to write too much!: laugh:

no photo
Fri 10/20/17 01:58 PM
I'd have to say good health

but I'd settle for " a full house and a rock & roll band. Pens that don't run out of ink, cool quiet and time to think - and passionate kisses!

no photo
Thu 10/19/17 01:03 PM

Ihave a match but how can I talk to Her? Why do I have to pay to find out who it is?

you don't have to pay to see their profile - you can search by user name, view their profile & message them for free - without upgrading.

no photo
Wed 10/18/17 03:27 PM

Hi dear

Hi babe

Hi sexy

Works every time🕺

The 'hi' is all important.

Oh please don't encourage the newbes in the "hi" game joe. It's annoying enough as is.

Ps: Awesome new pic Joe! YUM!!!! love

I agree - I like your new picture - you look very dapper!happy

no photo
Tue 10/17/17 09:21 AM

Easy this one.

If a woman spent even half the time deciding where to go, as she does deciding what to wear, you'd get nowhere.

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 10/17/17 03:05 AM

As a man believe it or not..I agree.... Slow down Guys... Show love and respect in a controlled sort of way... Sex truly is not a priority... Its a rewarding gift that comes from a bond between two people....

I really like your response - it sounds like you know what it takes to make a healthy relationship. I like to take things slow & see what develops first. Sometimes if you jump into bed too soon, the relationship
just stays sexual in nature. I'm all for waiting awhile, but of course you can talk about it before hand -I think it's all in the timing.

no photo
Mon 10/16/17 12:20 PM

Men can be grumpy .. grumpy men do not get laid rofl rofl

Dang I knew there was a reason...rant

rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 10/16/17 11:23 AM

The name alone gives you a negative 10.

I agree!

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 03:46 PM
I agree with delightful - use a picture of yourself that's in focus & write more about yourself. It gives you & the other person something to talk about. Good luck.

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 03:42 PM
Robert Palmer - Come Cver (on Double Fun)

no photo
Thu 10/12/17 03:05 AM

this day and age educated women see big cars as a turn off because of all the toxic emissions they emit. You want to impress a woman, buy a Tesla :-)

want to impress her more, buy her the Tesla..

There you go - great advice! lol ( I really don't care what a man drives as long as it's comfortable for my back & I can get in it - but I wouldn't be adverse to a man buying me a car - no cost oor obligation that is!)

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 10/11/17 09:37 AM
That's true - it was onlu after the council of Nicea that the RC church stopped it's teaching on reincarnation. I guess thy figured there'd be no motivation to be good in this life if you knew you were going to get another chance at it!happy

no photo
Wed 10/11/17 06:08 AM

i can't you snitched all the cue cards and the laser pointer

come on - you guys can't ad- lib?
laugh

no photo
Tue 10/10/17 03:11 PM
Where did you lose yourself? maybe you can retrace your steps!laugh

no photo
Mon 10/09/17 11:37 AM
you guys are terrible!

rofl rofl rofl