Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Tue 12/19/17 05:59 AM

snug yes tight no. i hate it when stuffs get smushedgrumble

i did read years ago tho that they warmer stuffs are kept the more wigglers there are and they tend to be more active so ladies hand him the tightie whites iffen you want to start bakingbigsmile

not that I know anything about this subject at all - but I heard the opposite - that to much heat isn't good for those little swimmers, that boxers are better. But I guess it all comes down to comfort and individual taste.

This is probably a topic for another forum, but I wonder which women prefer to see men in ? Boxers or "tighty Whities" blushing laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/18/17 01:16 PM

My humble opinion is that your profile is more negative than positive. How about you take out the negativity and keep it more upbeat.
As TxsGal said, a different profile pic would make all the difference.....preferably one with you smiling as you would then come across as more approachable.
Wishing you good luck.

I agree with delightful illusion -change your profile picture - you really do look like you're hiding from the camera - you want to look more approachable and answer all the questions ie. marital status have kids etc. Good luck!

no photo
Mon 12/18/17 11:59 AM
Thanks - that was wonderful.

no photo
Mon 12/18/17 11:56 AM
It's all smoke & mirrors.

no photo
Mon 12/18/17 11:50 AM
oh come on... thinking about it is half the fun! rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 12/17/17 09:40 AM

Are any of you here aware of DEW?, Directed Energy Weapons?, if so your comments on them and ,question for you all, so do you think the fires are natural?going on in much of the state of California?
I saw where that stupid moron liberal Maxine waters said she saw trump w/ a can of lighter fluid and a match while riding around in Cali. With all the incoherent babbling she does , I'll take that info w/ a grain of salt. To bad all those Hollywood elites are haveing to abandon thier homes.. Maybe they should pull thier head out of thier *** and get back to reality. You don't have to stick your d..k in every little bimbo that wants to be a star. Start living a normal wholesome life instead of the sleazy lying , better than thou life's you live now. As far as I'm concerned most of the liberal elites should be in jail for the way you conduct your lives

Why do you always have to bring up the issue of liberals & start bashing them? A conservative can be just as bad. Bottom line - if a person is a jerk, they're a jerk - being liberal or conservative has nothing to with it. Extremism is extremism, and a jerk is a jerk -whether you are liberal, conservative, middle of the road or apolitical.
Contrary to popular belief, politics does not rule the world or govern everything that people do.

no photo
Sun 12/17/17 12:33 AM

What Women Want... come on Blondie !!..
we both know what women want..wink wink...lol.

But seriously it's not about what they want it's about what they need... they need a man that's considerate and thoughtful who puts his woman's needs ahead of his own
Needs... she needs someone that's going to be supportive.. she needs someone that's not going to stand ahead of her or behind her but beside her... hand in hand with her...
She needs someone that does what they say they're going to do... and do what they say... she needs someone with strength of character... a protector at times a provider at times.. a friend and lover at times...

Someone's that's going to be there for the good times and the bad times...
Someone who allows her to be herself without judgement... and he can be himself without her judgement...so yes.. it's about needs..... and right now I need a shovel...
So I can dig a hole and bury myself in it..
Because there's no way I can even live up to those requirements....lol...haha

No one can - you're talking about perfection. But man oh man do you understand women - you should teach a class on how to treat women. drinker :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 12/17/17 12:31 AM
Edited by chris2460 on Sun 12/17/17 12:31 AM

A chocolate penis that ejaculates money?

Gross!:

no photo
Sun 12/17/17 12:28 AM
Out of curiosity what is a "batak" ?

Welcome to mingle - have fun!biggrin

no photo
Sat 12/16/17 12:48 PM
Edited by chris2460 on Sat 12/16/17 12:50 PM

One minor suggestion: wearing sunglasses in your primary photo is likely acting as a declaration that you are insincere. Seeing a person's eyes is the most basic initial way to decide whether or not they are of any interest.

You'll notice that in romantic stories that most of us see all the time, the guys wearing sunglasses, are NOT the ones who are serious about having a relationship. Subconscious trigger effect there.

I haven't looked, but you can go over your profile and look for similar inadvertent off-putting triggers.

I agree I don't respond to guys who wear sunglasses - I want to see their eyes. If the only picture of themselves that they post has them wearing sunglasses I figure they've got something to hide & I move on, but that's just me

I just looked at your profile & you do have one w/o sunglasses, so I take that back.Also some women really don't like tatoos.

no photo
Sat 12/16/17 09:38 AM
Of course the wildfires are natural - do you watch the news or read the newspaper??

It is the weather conditions in California that are often to blame for the wildfires that erupt in the state. From late spring through autumn; dry, windy, and at times, very hot weather conditions prevail in California. Such weather conditions act as catalysts for wildfires that range from moderate to extremely devastating. To make matters worse, the Santa Ana Winds, which are strong and dry winds blowing respectively in the northern and southern part of California, give strength to these wildfires making them much more difficult to combat. For the past several years that part of CA has had a draughts & eecord hot temperatures and little snow in the winter - combined with the Santa Ana winds you get a perfect
storm situation for wildfires,

no photo
Fri 12/15/17 04:54 AM
better still.. go consult the Veeta

no photo
Fri 12/15/17 04:49 AM
Give me a beak - you don't know what incest is or if it's important? slaphead
Go ask a family member

no photo
Thu 12/14/17 02:52 PM

you didn't leave any songs left!laugh

oops

No problem !happy

Did you mention "Radar Love" by Golden Earring? Don't know if it goes over 10 min. but I always loved that song. drinker

Ah, someone else who loves that song :smile:
I have it on CD in the car and I listen to it at full volume and sing along to it........happy days!!

Me too! I love to listen to it driving - reminds me of my dancing days!waving

no photo
Thu 12/14/17 04:35 AM

any not shy woman wants to chatt :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

You never know what will wash up on the beach

That's for sure! rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 12/13/17 08:17 AM

oops

No problem !happy

Did you mention "Radar Love" by Golden Earring? Don't know if it goes over 10 min. but I always loved that song. drinker

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 02:34 PM

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 09:35 AM
Not sure, but I believe we have a soul & energy never dies - so soee other form of energy I guess.

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 09:33 AM
Peanut Butter & Nutella?? yum

no photo
Sun 12/10/17 09:32 AM
Italy and Greece - specifically Crete