Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Wed 01/24/18 11:16 AM

Feminists that Marched are absolutely CLUELESS I cannot even call them WOMEN!

Liberal CRIME Gov't is creating PROBLEMS not solving Canada's real issues:

ALLOWING FGM in CANADA
ALLOWING M103 IN CANADA
ALLOWING ISIS fighters that killed many women and children into CANADA
ALLOWING SHARIA **** LAW into CANADA
ALLOWING "TAQIYYA" BEING USED into CANADA

LIBERALS ARE ALLOWING WOMEN'S RIGHTS back 1400 YRS

For those of you that are Marching you should be marching for the above reasons I've stated above. Canada will become a **** HOLE if women don't wake up and realize they are being played huge with so many infested anti-Canadians in Gov't.

Women should be marching to real victims of the world that get acid thrown in their faces, stoned to death, raped by multiple men, honor killings etc.

CANADA has women's right already put into place and if you women are marching for equal pay or equal rights we already have that in Canada and I'm sure also in the USA. March against the Gov't that wants to take your freedom away because your feminists that march to hate men etc. you should all be ashamed with those pink virgina hats! WAKE UP! YOU ARE an embarrassment to real WOMEN.

No disrespect- but you need to do your homework - Women do not have equal rights under the law in the US. The ERA (Equal rights Amendment) which says everyone is equal under the law has not yet been passed in this country.

no photo
Wed 01/24/18 11:12 AM

Hmmm, what is the purpose of those opposing the March to be railing against 'hatred' by behaving hatefully?

Perception is reality for all of us Chris, some have different realities than others, Trump supporters are at the top of that list sometimes.

I know.. but I just get so aggravated - just think of it - women have the right to vote & they had to fight for that - it boggles my mind that we still haven't passed the ERA in this country and some people think that women have equal rights when in reality we don't (though we have come a long way) I get sick of people criticizing women who speak up for their rights & then branding them as all angry feminists who aren't real women (lol) thanks for listening. Yes people are entitled to their opinion, but the angry,
self-righteous extremism gets to me sometimes.

no photo
Wed 01/24/18 11:03 AM
What a really nice story! Thank youflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/23/18 03:59 PM

So there's not a valid reason to March?

several have been supplied above

as much 'reason' as there is for anything we do with others, including posting on a website ... people commune over common interests, its just what they do
none of those are valid... Women have every right that everyone else in the US has... So, like the gays, y'all want extra rights...

since when do women have equal rights? We still haven't passed the ERA in this country. Many women do not get paid the same amount as a man does for the same job - and you think women just want attention? What rock have you been living under?

no photo
Sun 01/21/18 03:46 AM
That's an incredible list Tom! I love to talk about movies - they are probably on your list - (too many to read lol )but if you are a fan of Anthony Lapaglia's acting ( from Without A Trace) you should catch
"Lantana" an Austrailian movie that came out in 2015 I believe - it's sort of different than an American triller in that it's not as fast-paced, but there's some good acting in it (Geoffrey Rush is in it too)
but the score alone by Phillip Glass is worth the watch I think.

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 01:35 PM
so many places.. so little time.. Italy, Greece, Prague the Canadian Rockies

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 11:25 AM

Hi, your profile is very basic so not sure it'll attract many ladies. You can improve it by firstly changing your profile pic to one that doesn't have a phone covering most of your face! It's not a very appealing photo sadly. Secondly, write more about who you are, what floats your boat and what type of lady you're looking for.

I agree - you need to write more about yourself - and personally I'd take out the picture of you in the bath
unless all you're looking for is an "intimate encounter" !

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 10:17 AM

Many people are pro life! I think it was time for Trump in office.

I think it's the women's choice - how horrible for a woman to have to go through pregnancy after rape or incest. Esp a girl who is underage.. Like that old saying - if men got pregnant abortion wouldn't be an issue

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 04:45 AM

Do support hose count?

whatever floats your boat - (though they're harder to take off)
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 04:40 AM

alliens coexist with humans? for some reason I don't believe that.

most people don't, the religious dogma we are suffered to our young lives tells us that couldn't have happened... the existence of aliens would wipe out the belief in a god or gods...

Unless you read the book of Job..one of the questions God asks Job is does he (God) have a mother.?..I believe every thing is possible and we as humans have a God..perhaps aliens have a God as well..I don't credit faith to a book..I think it is born in us..flowerforyou

job was a good book, it taught us about a game playing god who uses people for its amusement...

I was just reading your statement, Moe..
question: (Why is it that one religion isn't enough anymore?)<---I do know it's a choice for everyone who believes in a God.

spiritual but not religious? flowerforyou

when was one religion/god ever enough?

I agree - myself I'm really glad that there are numerous religions - the only problem I have is with
people are convinced that their religion is the only true religion - there are many ways to worship "God " or whomever you want to call it - Christ, Mohamed, Buddha etc. - the more the merrier I say!

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 10:44 AM

WTF hollywood will never be the same frustrated

WTF no, not Pepe.....

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 02:50 AM

Love is the beautiful think created by God u just feel it u can't judge it

ah... nice sentiment but unfortunately I don't think it's true - people make judgements all the time - esp when it comes to love.. yes, you feel love but if the person you love isn't treating you right, cheats on you or loses all of your money, then of course you're going to make a judgement - it's human nature.

no photo
Thu 01/18/18 01:18 PM

Unfortunately love is not a controllable emotion, there CAN be love without respect.. Because not so great people can still love and still hurt and disrespect you.

In my humble opinion and through careful observation I'd say:

There's love without respect

But

There's not respect without love (or kinship at least)

I'd imagine the love soon flickers out though.

it doesn't take very long either...

no photo
Thu 01/18/18 04:48 AM
I'd say that I'd have to have both. You can respect someone w/o loving them and you love someone and not respect them ( I'm sure many people can attest to that - ie. someone in a bad relationship or marriage)

For me, if a man doesn't respect me I find it hard to love them. You can have both at the same time
so why settle for less!

no photo
Wed 01/17/18 10:30 AM
love it - thanks for sharing!-What a clever response!

laugh

no photo
Wed 01/17/18 10:25 AM
No I don't - I think they're sort of tacky -reminds of bikers...

no photo
Wed 01/17/18 04:34 AM

The body i had when i was in my twenties.

my God, wouldn't that be nice! laugh

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 09:19 AM
Edited by chris2460 on Tue 01/16/18 09:22 AM

Neutral? :nerd:
is Theotokos neutral?surprised rofl drinks frustrated Yet

Mother Mary Mother of God.

rofl rofl rofl

I think the original poster is just trying the mess with all of our heads! what

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 02:47 AM

i was with a

and I bet it was great! pitchfork

no photo
Sun 01/14/18 11:45 PM

Just addressing the title:

"anti-pc doesn't equal racism."

Correct. However, it is also factual to say "anti pc does not equal statements of fact."

And as well, "Anti-pc does not equal displaying a sense of personal honor."

And as well, "anti pc does not equal anti racism."

And "anti pc doesn't equal being conservative."

There are millions of things that "anti pc" doesn't equal, and none them mean that the person being defended has done anything more than vent thoughtlessly.

My thoughts exactly!:thumbsup:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25