Community > Posts By > Smartazzjohn

Smartazzjohn's photo
Mon 12/07/20 02:26 PM
A rich woman to support the kind of lifestyle which I want to become accustom to.....I can dream can't I???? laugh

Smartazzjohn's photo
Mon 12/07/20 02:23 PM
Edited by Smartazzjohn on Mon 12/07/20 02:23 PM
Walleye and roasted potatoes

Smartazzjohn's photo
Thu 12/03/20 06:50 PM
It's a free site......enough said

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 12/02/20 05:49 PM
Edited by Smartazzjohn on Wed 12/02/20 05:50 PM
Hi Blondeywaving
Yes there is a big difference between the FDA here and most other developed countries. My sister is an oncology nurse and she told me that the FDA DOESN'T accept and use clinical studies from ANY other country. She said that even after approval and successful usage of chemo and drugs for cancer treatment in other countries the FDA STILL conducts it's own clinical trials from scratch. I think because of parallel studies globally that most developed countries are close to being on the same track with covid.

But there are problems in other countries as well. She had a patient that was in remission when her husband accepted a transfer to the UK. When the woman's cancer recurred they moved back to the United States because the UK heath system didn't allow her to be treated with a drug that wasn't approved because of the cost.

IMO bureaucrats in general are missing the dominant gene for logic, pragmatism and what I now call UN-common sense.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 12/02/20 02:44 PM
I didn't realize that the Pfizer study had 43,661 volunteers.

I found these study results interesting I read in an article.

1)"Of the 170 cases of Covid-19 Pfizer observed in its trial, 162 occurred in the placebo group and just eight among the group that got its two-dose vaccine. Of the 10 cases of severe Covid-19, nine were in the placebo group, an important finding which suggests the vaccine prevents not only mild cases, but the type of serious disease that leads patients to die or be hospitalized."

2)"The only severe side effects to occur in more than 2% of people were fatigue, which occurred in 3.7% of patients after the second dose, and headache, which occurred in 2%. Older adults had fewer and milder side effects than younger participants."

I will continue to collect more info especially now that the UK has approve use of the Pfizer vaccine.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Sat 11/28/20 02:23 PM
While the reported effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine is 95% there are other factors people should consider since the recovery rate is reportedly higher.
Personally I need to do more investigating into the trials b4 making a decision.
I won't be using the S.W.A.G methodology to make a determination as to whether or not to get ONE of the several vaccines that are near to being approved.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Thu 11/26/20 07:25 AM
Robotic foot rubs? hmmmmm what else can the be programmed to rub? pitchfork

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 11/25/20 06:09 PM

In my profession I have had several vaccines for many many years including a yearly flu vaccine .. I cannot remember the last time I had the flu .. but I do now have an extra nipple ., laughing tongue2 I will have the covid vaccine once I am happy with the scientific data .

What a novel idea........making an educated decision laugh
biggrin there is a lot of pressure associated with such a decision .. can you rub my feet while I think waving

Sure I'll rub your feet but I'm making an educated guess your legs aren't long enough to reach me.....and even if they were long enough I'm sure it would violate some travel restriction. tongue2

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 11/25/20 05:28 PM
Venison roast, mash potatoes and carrots

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 11/25/20 05:26 PM

In my profession I have had several vaccines for many many years including a yearly flu vaccine .. I cannot remember the last time I had the flu .. but I do now have an extra nipple ., laughing tongue2 I will have the covid vaccine once I am happy with the scientific data .

What a novel idea........making an educated decision laugh

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 11/25/20 05:20 PM
I give out a number.....1-800 old-fart

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 11/25/20 05:18 PM
A woman to take me through the exit door

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 11/25/20 10:52 AM

to getting the Vaccine out to regular people ... and not sure if they will charge us ... or not ... for it ...

will you take it an get your children one ... 95% good ...
with no side affects ...

To say there are "no side" effects is incorrect.....so are exaggerations of possible side effects.

From Glenn Deshields, who volunteered for the trial

"I had some side effects," Deshields said. "A lot of injection site pain ... I haven't had coronavirus, so that's a good thing."

He admitted that the side effects after the first shot "were a little more severe than I thought."

"Basically, I had a headache and a lot of fatigue, injection site pain ... maybe three to four days," he said. "The second one, it was similar but it was much more muted. It wasn't as strong. I think I took some Advil and they basically cleared up."

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 11/17/20 11:36 AM
A woman with a French maid outfit to come clean my house.bigsmile

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 11/17/20 11:26 AM
I give out a number.....it's not mine though.
I heard my ex-wife has become very suspicious that her "new" husband who she was cheating with when we were married. rofl

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 11/17/20 11:13 AM
Walleye, potatoes and brussel sprouts

Smartazzjohn's photo
Fri 10/30/20 02:41 PM
Venison stew

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 10/27/20 06:53 PM
Someone too smart to date me....it presents me with quite a quandary on a dating site. frustrated

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 10/27/20 06:46 PM
It can't be time to get up already.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 10/20/20 02:27 PM
A cook for deer camp